5 panel drug screen test
When you are told to get a drug test or you need to test a loved one, what do you do? An employer may give you instructions to a local testing facility. Or you can purchase a test online.
What does the test do? Typically, it will screen your urine for drugs of abuse for five drugs similar to the ones available here; Usually referred to as rapid or instant test the device consists of five absorbent ‘fingers’, either integrated into a special cup or a dip card; The benefit of this type of test is the result develops in minutes. It will detect the five major drug classes as recommended by SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration): Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamines, Marijuana, and Phencyclidine.
What if I need a test myself before taking the official test?
That’s easy and sensible. Look online, follow the instructions on how to do it and read the result. You then know you are clean and pass the test you have been asked to do.
What if I need a test for different drugs?
There are many variants of the 5 Panel Drug Screen all should be FDA 510(K) cleared and be CLIA waived if possible. Many of the configurations available online are not available in the local drug store. Buying online gives you the option to customize which drugs you want to detect. For example, the 5 drug test device from EliteScreen is available in seven configurations. These different configurations allow you to buy what you need when you need it, and for far cheaper than at local retail outlets. These tests can vary in price from as little as $3.00 to over $50.00; depending on whether they are purchased in-store or online.
5 panel drug screen devices
- W754: Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates/Morphine, and Marijuana
- W654: Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Marijuana, Opiates, and Benzodiazepines
- W554: Ecstasy, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates/Morphine, and Methamphetamine
- W454: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates/Morphine, and Phencyclidine
- W354: Phencyclidine, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, and Methamphetamine
- W254: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, and Methamphetamine
- W154: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, and Phencyclidine
If I pay more do I get a better 5 panel drug screen?
Not necessarily. If the test kit is FDA cleared, it is likely to be sufficient and will generally produce similar results to other FDA cleared brands. Paying more doesn’t mean the test will be more accurate. Compare our prices at www.buyatestkit.com.
What options do I have with a 5 Panel tests?
An alternative option to consider is a ‘CUP’ version of a dip test. This works the same way as a dip test except the test is within the cup which holds the urine as well. Some people consider this easier to use and cleaner, with the added benefit of checking the temperature of the sample.
For more information on our various drug testing kits, options for testing at home and at work, and substance abuse, please read more on our test kits.
- Here’s How to Buy a 5 Panel Drug Screen for Only $1.49 each? - September 16, 2020
- Protect your family by drug testing at home - April 29, 2020
- Are drug test kits good value? Yes if you purchase from a reputable source - March 1, 2020