What are the benefits of 5 panel drug tests?
Here are the basic benefits of 5 panel drug tests
They detect the major drug classes in one analysis, are simple to administer, quick, and efficient to use, and will detect substance abuse from an individual in less than three minutes. They typically have a long shelf life, meaning you can always keep a few on hand, knowing they will be as accurate as the last.
Some of the most common illegal substances are marijuana, opiates, methamphetamine, amphetamines, phencyclidine, and cocaine. Intake of a substance can have harsh effects on the health of an abuser and can have serious consequences if an employee is under the influence while in the workplace.
All these aforementioned drugs give various intoxication after-effects, including slowing down the thinking and their reaction time. This will cause unwanted accidents and unwanted expenses. Therefore, it becomes essential to check your employees regularly.
The benefits of 5 panel drug tests for employers:
The benefits for employers are priceless. One can never measure how much money is saved, but government statistics suggest that the savings can amount to thousands of dollars per year. Also, inform your insurance company that you test all your employees, your premiums may well go down. It’s a win-win for every company.
- Low cost: Each test cost less than $3.00 Compare that to the cost of a lab test which could be upwards of $50.00
- Easy to understand: No training is required to administer and interpret the result
- Quick: Results typically take less than five minutes to develop. Administering yourself gets the results to the decision-makers within minutes.
- Cost-effective: Less than $3.00 per test
- User-friendly: Anyone can use a 5-panel drug test.
- Detects multiple drugs at once: Each device is highly effective in detecting the five major drug classes mentioned earlier.
- Other benefits: Easy to store and very accurate.
In conclusion: The benefits of 5 panel drug tests ensure that when you conduct tests on your employees, the environment they work in will be safe and is a smart way to boost worker productivity. Testing is quick, effective, low cost, and easy to administer. And when you test on a regular schedule, you will be able to keep tabs on any drug habits that arise. And benefit from potentially unwanted consequences on your firm.