Choosing the right drug test.
Substance abuse testing.
Choosing the right test for employees or family can be hit or miss unless you know what you are doing. Read our guide on testing, cost saving, and the benefits.
Observing behavioral changes in your teen may be a sign that they may be consuming illicit substances in their room or out with their friends. A good number of parents across the US are very concerned that their children maybe compromising their future by substance abuse.
Of course, sudden behavioral changes may not be due to abuse, and so you cannot easily conclude that your teen is on drugs. Behavioral changes may occur due to depression and academic stress. Numerous tests are presently available that can help you find out if your child is actually on abusing or not. And you do not require any specific training, as these kits are very easy to use.
The most popular types of tests kits available are saliva, urine, and hair. The hair test is capable of detecting substance abuse up to 90 days, while a urine test can detect drugs from 1-30 days. Saliva tests are good for detecting from 8 hours to 3 days.
Choosing the right test can save you a huge amount of money as you do not have to drive then wait in line to be tested. Avoid the expense of lab tests and doctor fees by testing at home. The same applies to test employees in the workplace.
Choosing the right drug test
Benefits of testing at home.
A few years ago, a person who needed to be tested had to go all the way to a laboratory to be tested. However, the situation has changed because of the new technological advancements in medical science. Now you can perform a test at home by using rapid drugs test kits. These kits are very easy to use and anyone can use these them without any professional guidance.
Most doctors will advise you to visit a lab for analysis. It’s a simple way to check whether your teens, spouse or anyone in your home is using drugs or not. As it is correctly said that, precaution is better than cure. Early detection of drug usage will help you in saving your loved ones from becoming an addict.
Benefits of employee testing.
If you own a business, you would probably want to evaluate your employees and keep a close watch on them. There is a likelihood that some of your employees are working under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Working under the influence produces many threats; absenteeism, productivity, accidents, theft, and workers comp insurance. All of these can greatly affect the overall bottom line to the business.
Choosing the right test for employees is not a difficult task. You can buy a urine test kit in many formats, single tests or multiple tests kits. Single test kits detect one drug, while multiple test kits detect up to twelve (12) drugs at once.
Be very careful when buying tests, as not all brands are of the same quality and therefore the results can vary immensely. If you are not completely sure regarding what type of drug test kit you need, follow the many articles under SOLUTIONS; there you will find suitable guidance. Truly, choosing the right drug test for employees has never been so easy or effective!
Major benefits for both employers or parents.
- Confidentiality and Privacy: Drug testing individuals is convenient because while performing the test, they will know that the results will be known only to them, so they will not hesitate, even if the test result is positive.
- Less Expensive: If you use test kits, then you will be saving a lot of money, which you might otherwise spend on expensive lab tests. The price of a kit depends upon the number of drugs it detects. It is better to buy multi-panel test kits, as they can analyze more drugs.
- Instant Results: We are aware of the fact that results for lab tests generally take a few days. However, the result of rapid tests takes just a few minutes. They are designed to give accurate and instant results and save a lot of time.
- User-Friendly: Test kits are designed in such a way that an administrator does not need to have a medical background to use them. The kits come with printed instructions, describing the procedure every step of the way. By following the instructions, anyone can perform a drug test either at home or the workplace and get the desired results.
A conclusion to choosing the right drug test
Ensure when buying a drug test kit it is FDA cleared. With genuine authorization, the reliability of test kits is guaranteed. There are various options available for the purchase of these kits like the local drug store. However, you will get the best deals from buyatestkit.com. They have a wide range at competitive prices, so buying this way is always a smart option.
- Here’s How to Buy a 5 Panel Drug Screen for Only $1.49 each? - September 16, 2020
- Protect your family by drug testing at home - April 29, 2020
- Are drug test kits good value? Yes if you purchase from a reputable source - March 1, 2020