Residue Detection and Identification
Surface Drug Test Kits
Surface Test Drug Kits detect and identify illicit drug residue.
A Surface Test is used to detect and identify drug residue in Work areas, Automobiles, Trucks, the Home and the Office. They can also be used on skin, and even liquids!
These sophisticated products detect tiny amounts of residue from many different surfaces. The latest generation of drug detection and identification products are so advanced they can detect and identify microscopic amounts and are capable of detecting over 40 different drugs.
The Main Reasons why people Need Surface Drug Test Kits.
- To identify an unknown powder or pill.
Drug residue can very simply be detected and in most cases be identified
- To analyze paraphernalia to identify what drug they are using.
These tests use a special paper that can be used almost anywhere and on any item.
- To check for drug use in an automobile.
Because of their versatility, detecting drug residue on car seats, dashboards, cup holders, and doors is easy.
- To test a loved one’s room around their computer, bags, wallet, etc.
Often the bedroom is the best place to look for drugs of abuse because it’s the place where they spend most of their time.
- Detect trace amounts of an unknown suspect substance.
If you have found a suspect pill or powder residue these tests will often confirm your suspicion and identify what the substance is.
Our range of Surface Drug Test kits provide individuals, schools, law enforcement, and private investigators with a simple and reliable tool for testing suspicious substances. The kits can also be used on pills, capsules, and liquids. They are very sensitive and will detect minute amounts of an active compound.
Surface drug testing kits serve as an invaluable investigative tool unique to the industry. More importantly, they do not destroy the evidence. The technology used to make drug detection possible is based on wet chemistry and colorimetric reagents. The chemistry creates a reaction when it comes into contact with a narcotic substance by changing to a distinct color.
Here are the Significant Benefits of Using a Surface Drug Test Kit
- The cost to analyze an unknown substance is less than $3.00 per application.
- The results from the analysis take less than one minute.
- The sample area is never destroyed or affected by the test.
- The process requires no previous knowledge to use.
These Surface drug test kits are used by Law Enforcement, DEA, Airports, FedEx, Homeland Security, and the United States Postal Service.
Here is a guide on testing around the home; It provides some useful information on where to look for drugs and paraphernalia in and around the home and how to identify a suspect substance.
- How to Buy a 5 Panel Drug Screen for $1.49 each - September 16, 2020
- Protect your family by drug testing at home - April 29, 2020
- Are drug test kits good value? Yes if you purchase from a reputable source - March 1, 2020