Drug testing at home.
More and more people today are abusing illicit drugs, whether it be illegal or prescription. It is one of the worst effects of modernization and globalization on every human being; especially, for parents who are concerned about drug abuse because of the sorrow, distress, and anguish it causes. For this reason, drug testing at home became more commonplace and simple to use test kits were made available to diagnose the problem.
Not so long ago, a person who needed a drug test had to go to a laboratory. However, the situation has changed because of new technological advancements in medical science. Now drug testing at home can be achieved by using a drug abuse test kit. These kits are very easy to use, and anyone can use them without any professional guidance. Most doctors will advise you to buy drug test kit because they are readily available and inexpensive. Checking whether your teens, spouse or anyone in your home is using drugs is easy. Precaution is better than cure. Early detection of drugs use can help save a loved one from becoming an addict.
Advantages of drug testing at home.
The primary advantage of drug testing at home is that it may deter a loved one from becoming a drug abuser. Some parents may hesitate in buying home drug test kits, but it is smart option to have them on hand whenever you need them. A drug test kit, in most cases, shows results in minutes giving you peace of mind almost instantly.
In most of the cases, parents are unaware that their teens may be abusing drugs. In fact, many parents unintentionally ignore symptoms such as watery and red eyes, puffy face, staggering walk, runny nose, etc. However, it is quite challenging to keep an eye on every action of them, so having a test kit on hand will be useful.
Whenever you notice the symptoms as mentioned above or unusual behavior such as non-involvement in family activities, destructive behavior, extensive use of money, etc., you can talk to them and discuss issues they may have. Tell them you are going to test them for drugs. The obvious benefit is the testing in the privacy of your own home.
Privacy of testing at home.
The non-involvement of the third person like any doctor or laboratory will make your teen more conformable. Drugs testing at home maintains the privacy of the test as well as the results, and for this reason, your teen may become more secure and show a positive response to the drug test. This way, you can take care of your teen and prevent them from becoming a drug addict in the future.
Having drug test kits at home from the initial stage will ensure that your teen will steer them away from peer pressure. Studies show that random drug testing at home with home drug test kits makes a teen less likely be exposed to substance abuse.
There are two effective methods of testing at home: Urine test or an Oral fluid/Saliva test. Both are effective and as accurate as each other. However oral drug tests tend to have a much shorter window of detection that urine.
Benefits of drug testing at home.
- Confidential and Private: By drug testing at home, you will able to test when and where you want. He or she will know that the results will be known only to their parents, so they should be more agreeable, even if the test results are positive.
- Cost-effective: These types of drug tests are very affordable compared to a drug testing laboratory. Usually, the price of a kit depends upon the number of drugs it can detect. Buy a multi-drug test, it tests for multiple drugs at once and costs very little extra.
- Instant Results: We are aware of the fact that results from a lab can take a few days. However, the result of drug test at home will be available in few minutes. Results are instant taking at most ten minutes before the test result appears.
- User-friendly: Drug test kits are designed in such a way that a person, who has no medical background can use them. Anyone can use the drug test kit; just follow the systematic procedure mentioned HERE.
- Detect Multiple Drugs: By using multi drugs of abuse test, it will be highly effective in detecting prescription and illicit drugs that you are not aware they are abusing. You can find these kits in both cups as well as dip card forms.
- Regular testing: A random drug testing schedule is recommended as this will keep a tab on the drug abuse habits, and thus, you can avoid potentially unwanted consequences to a loved one. Guiding them about the harmful effects on the body will help them quit the habit.
Always confirm a presumed positive result.
Note: A drug test kit provides a preliminary screen, so all presumed positive results should be confirmed. Use a more definitive form of testing such as GC/MS (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry). Your local lab testing facility can provide this for you upon request.
FDA cleared drug test kits are recommended as they have been cleared for use at home and are likely more accurate. There are various options available for the purchase of these kits like the local drug store. However, you will get the best deals when buying online from reputable sources like https://www.buyatestkit.com. They have a wide range at low prices, so buying this way is always a smart option.
Five-panel drug test kit.
A five-panel drug test is a simple, quick and efficient method to detect general drug abuse in an individual. Some of the most common illegal drugs taken by people are marijuana, opiates, methamphetamine, amphetamine, phencyclidine, and cocaine. Intake of a drug or medication can have harsh effects on the health of the abuser as well as on the parents. The drugs mentioned above produce various intoxication effects; A slowdown in thinking as well as reaction time, lack of concentration, memory loss, impaired coordination, confusion are all examples. The effects may result in mishaps and unwanted accidents and the worst case, death. Therefore, it is essential you check for drug abuse on a regular basis.
Do your research and purchase drug test kits that fit your requirements. Ensure you are buying multi-panel drugs test kits, as these will detect more drugs and possibly identify drugs you weren’t aware they were using.