Drug testing at home.
More and more people today are abusing illicit drugs, whether it be illicit or prescription. It is one of the worst effects of modernization and globalization for every human being. Especially, for parents of this generation who are concerned about drug abuse because of the sorrow, distress and anguish it causes. For this reason, drug testing at home with simple to use test kits were introduced into the market.
Not so long ago, a person who needed a drug test had to go to a laboratory to be tested. However, the situation has changed because of new technological advancements in medical science. Now drug testing at home can be achieved by using a drugs of abuse test kit. These kits are very easy to use and anyone can use them without any professional guidance. Most doctors will advise you to buy drug test kit because they are readily available and inexpensive. Checking whether your teens, spouse or anyone in your home is using drugs is easy. Precaution is better than cure. Early detection of drugs use can help save a loved one from becoming an addict.
Advantages of drug testing at home.
The major advantage of drug testing at home is that it may deter a loved one from becoming a drug abuser. Some parents may hesitate in buying home drug test kits, but it is smart option to have them on hand whenever you need them. A drug test kit, in most cases show results in minutes giving you peace of mind almost instantly.
In most of the cases, parents are unaware that their child may be abusing drugs. In fact, many parents unintentionally ignore important symptoms such as watery and red eyes, puffy face, staggering walk, runny nose, etc. However, it is quite difficult to keep an eye on every action of them, so having a kit on hand will be useful.
Whenever, you notice the above-mentioned symptoms or unusual behavior such as non-involvement in family activities, destructive behavior, extensive use of money etc., you can talk to them and discuss issues they may have. Tell them you are going to test them for drugs. The obvious benefit is it can be done in the privacy of your own home.
Privacy of testing at home.
The non-involvement of third person like any doctor or laboratory will make your child more conformable. Drugs test kits, which are used in homes, maintain the privacy of the test as well as the results. For this reason, your child may become more secure and show a positive response to the drug test. This way, you can take care of your child and prevent them from becoming a drug addict in the future.
Having drug test kits at home from the initial stage will ensure that your child will stay away from peer pressure. Studies show that randomly drug testing at home with home drug test kits makes a child less exposed to substance abuse.
There are two effective methods testing at home: Urine test or an Oral fluid/Saliva test. The most important thing for every parent who is buying a drug test kit is to ensure that the kit has been FDA cleared for use at home.
Benefits of drug testing at home.
- Confidential and Private: By drug testing at home, you will able to test when and where you want. He or she will know that the results will be known only to their parents, so they should be more agreeable, even if the test results are positive.
- Cost-effective: These types of drug tests are very affordable compared to a drug testing laboratory. Usually, the price of a kit depends upon the number of drugs it can detect. Buy a multi-drug test, it tests for multiple drugs at once and costs very little extra.
- Instant Results: We are aware of the fact that results from lab can take a few days. However, the result of drug test at home will be available in few minutes. Drug test kits are designed to give accurate and reliable results in minutes.
- User Friendly: Drug test kits are designed in such a way that a person, who has no medical background can also use them. Instructions on every procedure for performing the test is mentioned.
- Quick: Results are instant taking at most ten minutes before the test result appears.
- User-friendly: Anyone of us can use the drug test kit, as it is very user friendly. You just have to follow the systematic procedure mentioned on kit.
- Detect Multiple Drugs: By using a multi drugs of abuse test kit it will be highly effective in detecting drugs that you are not aware they are abusing. You can find these kits in both cup as well as dip card forms.
- Regular testing: A regular drug testing schedule is recommended as this will keep a tab on the drug abuse habits and thus, you can avoid potentially unwanted consequences to a loved one. Guiding them about the harmful effects on body will help abusers to quit the habit.
Always confirm a presumed positive result.
Note: A drug test kit provides a preliminary screen, so all presumed positive results should be confirmed. Use a more definitive form of testing such as GC/MS (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry). Your local lab testing facility can provide this for you upon request.
FDA cleared drug test kits are recommended as they have been tested for accuracy, always ensure they are FDA approved before buying. With genuine authorization, the reliability of test kits is guaranteed. There are various options available for the purchase of these kits like the local drug store. However you will get the best deals when buying online from reputable companies like https://www.buyatestkit.com. They have a wide range at less cost, so buying this way is always a smart option.
Five panel drug test kit.
A five panel drug test is a simple, quick and efficient method to detect general drug abuse in an individual. Some of the most common illegal drugs taken by people are marijuana, opiates, methamphetamine, amphetamine, phencyclidine and cocaine. Intake of drug can have harsh effects on the health of the abuser as well as on the parents. The aforementioned drugs of abuse produce various intoxication effects. A slowdown in thinking as well as reaction time, lack of concentration, memory loss, impaired coordination, confusion are all examples. The effects may result in mishaps and unwanted accidents and in worst case, death. Therefore, it is essential you check for drug abuse on a regular basis.
Therefore, do your research and buy drug test kits that fit your requirements. However, it is better to buy multi-panel drugs test kits, as these can detect more drugs and possibly identify other drugs being abused.