Drug testing your family can help deter temptation!
Testing your loved ones is a quick and economical way to determine possible drug abuse.
Testing your loved ones is a quick and economical way to determine possible drug abuse.For the parent, the decision to start a testing program using at-home tests may be too difficult. But when you find evidence of drug paraphernalia around the home or see sudden behavioral changes, you have to consider the next step. The use of at-home drug test kits is a solution and will identify drugs of abuse. It’s the road to recovery and the understanding of the problem. Here is a link to our products. At-home drug tests.
The fact that you are reading this page probably means you need testing for your teenager. Teens may object at first, saying that “you don’t trust me or I don’t take drugs.” Tell them that you do trust them, but you want to be sure. Explain the dangers and the ultimate long-term effects on their health. Tell them not to be persuaded by their friends who take drugs for fun. Explain the avoidance of peer pressure and how they should be proud of being clean.
○ Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions, search their room, check their bags. Try using a drug residue test kit to test for signs of drug residue on their computer keyboard, mouse, desk, clothing, their hands, and more to confirm your suspicions; these are easy ways to defeat or confirm your suspicions without them knowing.
Answers to questions before drug testing your family.
What are the Drugs of Abuse?
- Drugs of abuse (DoA) are drugs that are either illegal prescription or street drugs that a user consumes in amounts or with methods that are harmful to themselves.
How does a urine drug test work?
- The urine drug test is a lab-based DoA testing system. A dip or cup test takes less than 5 minutes for results to be displayed.
What is a cut-off level?
- A cut-off level refers to a minimum specified concentration of a drug in a urine sample if it’s above the cut-off level the test is presumed positive, below that concentration, it is called a negative.
What is a negative test result?
- A test result is negative when there is no illicit or prescription drug present in the system, or its concentration is below the cut-off level.
What factors affect the test results?
- Some food items and over-the-counter medications may cross-react with a drug test.
What is a false positive result?
- When the initial test shows a positive result but no drugs or drug metabolites are present, or the concentration is less than the cut-off level.
What is the accuracy of a urine test and how sensitive is it?
- The urine test is very accurate but qualitative and very sensitive. If drugs are present in the system, you will usually see a presumptive positive result. When the effect is a presumptive positive, you should send the sample to a laboratory for a second, quantitative confirmation test.
When the test result shows negative, can I be sure that the person did not take drugs?
- No, several factors can make the test negative, substitute urine, sample dilution, overhydration, and adulteration; If you suspect a person might be taking drugs, test again for other types of drugs, or talk to your doctor for advice.
What is synthetic marijuana or K2 spice?
- K2/K3 spice drugs are psychoactive chemicals known as synthetic cannabinoids. These chemicals mimic the effect of Marijuana and are sold legally in the US under the guise of herbal incense.
Does a standard drug test detect synthetic marijuana?
- No, a standard drug test does not detect synthetic marijuana. The test has to be specific for the K2 spice test or include a panel that tests for Spice.
Can I test the toilet water instead?
- Our drug testing products are based on chemiluminescent immunoassay; it only provides accurate results on human urine samples. Do not test toilet water it will serve no conclusive result.
What are the storage conditions for our products?
- Store testing products between 35° and 85°F.
Did you know you are legally responsible for your family’s actions?
- The costs to you with legal fees and rehabilitation can amount to thousands of dollars, especially if they’re involved in a drug-related accident. Drug testing your family can help safeguard you against this possibility because as a parent or guardian you are legally responsible for them until they reach twenty-one.
○ Look at these alarming statistics regarding drug abuse.
A comprehensive study on teens who admitted to taking drugs.
- 12% have used inhalants.
- 21% used marijuana in the past 30 days.
- 25% used illegal drugs in the past 30 days.
- 36% used pot in the past year.
- 41% of teens used illicit drugs in the past year.
- 48% of the teen population has tried marijuana.
- 53 % of the teen population has tried illegal drugs.
- 57% have smoked cigarettes.
- 78% have used alcohol.
Statistics provided by NIDA.
○ How to deter drug abuse at home.
Drug testing your
Drug testing yourfamily is a way to deter your loved ones from using drugs. Regularly test them as this will discourage them and remove the temptation. Most teens understand that being regularly tested means NO TO DRUGS and prevents the attraction of peer pressure from friends. Hopefully, they will realize that all you are doing is trying to guide them to a safer future.
When confronted, your loved ones will almost certainly deny having ever tried or experimented with drugs. Explain the dangers of drug abuse and where it can lead. Ill health, addiction, crime are all consequences; the long-term outcome is often death. Explain the dangers of mixing drugs with alcohol. Drugs alone can be dangerous but when combined with alcohol can have a catastrophic result.
Explain that prescription drugs are not safe and are prescribed for a reason, and abusing them can lead to addiction. Lock your medicine cabinet and check the contents of prescription drugs regularly. Smoking marijuana is also a severe threat. The smoke when inhaled is carcinogenic and can potentially cause cancer and brain damage. Tell them how much you care and want them to lead a long and healthy life.
Turn on the news, every day we hear about drug-related deaths. In the USA, over twelve thousand people die each year as a result of drug-related accidents, and nearly one million a year are arrested on related charges.
○ Useful links for drug testing your family.
- Detecting and identifying drugs and drug residue around the home
- Questions and Answers regarding testing
- Guidance on finding the right test
- Identifying drug use and abuse
- Drugs, their effects and slang names
- How to drug test effectively
- Understanding and interpreting urine tests
- Testing for drugs around the home
- Drug testing at home
- Should I test my teenager for drugs?
○ In Conclusion.
All in all, communicate with your family, socialize with them, show them they are loved, understand their problems and discuss solutions. Here is a great place to start with guidance on drugs and drug abuse
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.