Drugs of Abuse Analysis with
Saliva Drug Test Kits
Saliva Drug Test kits for screening drugs of abuse
The Top Reasons why people use Saliva Drug Test Kits.
- Oral Saliva analysis kits are now available without FDA clearance.
- The process has shown to be difficult to cheat.
- They can be used anywhere with no bathroom needed.
- They are not gender-specific.
- Very easy to use with no experience required.
- Cleaner to handle.
- Approved by the FDA as a Class 11 device.
- The process is 100% observed.
Saliva drug test kits are becoming the product of choice for substance abuse analysis. The detection window is typically one to two days after drug use and recognized as the best way to screen for recent drug use.
Saliva drug test kits detect illicit and prescription drugs by collecting oral fluids from the mouth using an absorbent pad. They are non-invasive and non-gender specific. As a result, they can be used in various situations and well-suited when no bathroom facilities are available.
No training or specific equipment is required, and each device has built-in controls to safeguard a sufficient sample. Each device is tamper-proof, meaning the donor cannot defeat the test. The results are 99% accurate, and the window of detection is 24 to 48 hours.
- Want to Buy a 5 Panel Drug Screen for $1.49 each? - September 16, 2020
- Protect your family by drug testing at home - April 29, 2020
- Are drug test kits good value? Yes if you purchase from a reputable source - March 1, 2020