Oral Saliva Drug Test Kits
Here are some of the many benefits of Saliva Drug Test Kits.
- Oral Saliva analysis kits are now available without FDA clearance. Many Oral tests are suitable for the workplace and insurance without an FDA (510K) Clearance.
- Approved by the FDA as a Class 11 device for use at home or the workplace.
- The process has shown to be difficult to cheat. Research has proven that, unlike a urine test, there is little an individual can do to circumvent the testing and result.
- Oral tests can be used anywhere without bathroom facilities, and the benefit is they can be used in an office, on-site, or at home.
- Oral tests are not gender-specific. They are ideally suited for either sex.
- Very easy to use with no experience required. Because of the simplicity of these products, following the instructions provided will make the complete process.
- Oral tests are cleaner to handle. There is no urine or potential spillage of urine or disposal issues, so no gloves or protective clothing is required.
- The process is 100% observed, as either sex can watch the entire process.
Saliva drug test kits are becoming the product of choice for substance abuse analysis. The detection window is typically one to two days after drug use and is recognized as the best way to screen for recent drug use.
Saliva drug test kits detect illicit and prescription drugs by collecting oral fluids from the mouth using an absorbent pad. They are non-invasive and non-gender specific. As a result, they can be used in various situations and are well-suited when no bathroom facilities are available.
No training or specific equipment is required, and each device has built-in controls to safeguard a sufficient sample. Each device is tamper-proof, meaning the donor cannot defeat the test. The results are 99% accurate, and the detection window is 24 to 48 hours.