Test for prescription drugs.
Testing for a prescribed drug these days is very straightforward. Prescription drugs are presumed to be safe as doctors prescribe them but often people become addicted, and this leads to abuse. The latest testing techniques detect these with either urine or oral saliva fluid test. They are simple to use, and results are quick and accurate.
Check the drug you want to test for is listed on the test beforehand, you can find this by looking at the product insert, it is essential to check as not all drug tests are the same. Here is an example.
Note: For detecting drug residue, unknown pills or powder, then a surface test may well be the answer.
It’s now even more critical to test for prescription drugs because of the widespread epidemic across the world. We are seeing it happening at home and the workplace with devastating results. More and more people are getting hooked and often when their supply runs out are turning to street drugs such as heroin for their high. If you need to test for prescription drugs, now you can start with a simple kit. The person you are testing needs to give you a fresh urine sample; urine is always best for testing purposes. Check the test you are using detects the drug you need and proceed with the analysis.
Tests for commonly abused prescription drugs:
- Codeine: Tylenol® #3
- Morphine: Avinza®, Kadian®, MS Contin®, MSIR®, Roxanol®, Embeda®
- Oxycodone: Tylox®, Percocet®, Percodan®, OxyContin®, OxyIR®, Roxicodone®
- Oxymorphone: Opana ER®, Opana IR®, Numorphan®
- Buprenorphine: Suboxone®, Subutex®, Buprenex®, Butrans®
- Fentanyl: Actiq®, Fentora®, Onsolis®, Duragesic®, Sublimaze®
- Methadone: Methodose®, Dolophine®
- Propoxyphene: Darvocet®, Darvon®
- Tramadol: Ryzolt®, Ultracet®, Ultram®
- Amphetamines: Adderall®, Benzedrine®, Dexedrine®
- Alprazolam: Xanax®, Niravam®, Xanor®
- Clonazepam: Klonopin®
- Diazepam: Valium®
- Flurazepam: Dalmane®, Dalmadorm®
- Lorazepam: Ativan® Lorax®, Emotavil®
- Oxazepam: Murelax®, Serax®, Serepax®, Alepam®, Adumbran®
- Temazepam: Restoril®, Tenox®, Euhypnos®
In conclusion: To test for prescription drugs, be sure the test detects the drug you want. Note: If you need a test for oxycodone, for example, don’t just assume the test you purchase detects Oxycodone because it says it detects opiates.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the deadly drug is out of control! - March 15, 2019
- What are the best home drug test kits? - November 16, 2018