Synthetic Marijuana K2 – The spice drug testFrom: $1.35Spice drug test. Specially designed for detecting synthetic marijuana from urine. It catches approximately 96% of all synthetic marijuana with low cut-off levels for higher sensitivity and higher accuracy. Common names include K2 and Spice.
1 panel drug test for Marijuana (5pk)From: $1.19This test detects marijuana use from a urine sample. The 1 panel drug test detects THC, the metabolite found in Marijuana. Each test is FDA 510(k) cleared and CLIA waived and conformed to NIDA cut-off level levels for consistently accurate and affordable drug testing.
1 panel drug test for use at homeFrom: $0.55The product featured here is a one drug urine test. It's fully approved for use at home and carries an FDA 510(k) clearance and a CLIA waiver. The 1 panel drug test kit detects one drug per test and adheres to strict cut-off levels for accuracy and consistency.
Bath Salts Instant Drug Test – Urine Dip TestFrom: $3.60A urine test for detecting Bath Salts. It's an instant urine test that detects the MDVP compound which is the active ingredient found in Bath Salts. A simple test to check for abuse by testing their urine. Compared to a lab test this product could check twenty-five people for the same price as one.
Fentanyl Drug Test Kit – Urine Dip TestFrom: $0.99A urine drug test for Fentanyl. It is designed to detect Fentanyl use and abuse from a urine sample. The drug test will give a preliminary result in just a few minutes.
Tramadol Drug Test Kit – Urine Dip TestFrom: $1.09A rapid urine drug test for Tramadol. Designed to detect Tramadol use or abuse by testing a persons urine sample. Results appear within minutes of testing and are detectable for up to 4 days after application.
Ketamine Drug Test Kit – Urine TestFrom: $2.19Ketamine drug test kit. Its purpose is to detect the metabolite of ketamine found in urine. This test kit will tell you if you have been intentionally drugged with Ketamine and provide a preliminary result in just a few minutes if exposed within the last 72 hours.
3 panel drug test kitFrom: $0.86The product featured here is a urine drug test for three drugs. Commonly know as a 3 panel drug test it's a fast acting one-step urine test which is available in three variations. This product is FDA cleared an CLIA waived.
4 panel drug test ES kitFrom: $1.12The product featured here is a urine drug test for four drugs. Commonly know as a 4 panel drug test ES it’s a fast acting one-step urine test gives rapid results with supreme performance conforming to strict cut-off levels for consistent reliability. This product is FDA cleared an CLIA waived.
Drug test kits for home – discreetly shipped.
- Never be afraid to drug test your teens and never, ever give them an advanced warning before testing them. We understand that this can be an anxious time, but you are doing this to deter or control drug abuse and ultimately to protect your family.
- Ask questions, try to talk about what they do with their friends and reason with them.
- At home drug tests are used by parents as often as is necessary and can be the single most significant deterrent in preventing family drug abuse.
- Check their room for signs of drug paraphernalia, powders, and pills. Try our starter surface test to detect up forty different drugs by merely wiping a surface you suspect. Or take a look at our full range of Drug Residue Tests. These products can not only detect unknown substances but identify them too. Use on surfaces, unidentified pills and liquids as well.
- As a guardian, you are legally and financially responsible for your children’s actions until they reach 21.
Drug test kits for home using our ‘at home drug test kits.’
- Note: Teens will often add compounds (adulterants) to their urine sample to hide or mask drug use, they may even use fake urine to pass the test. By using a Drug Adulteration Test Strip, you can check for this whenever you are suspicious.
- Always use a Specimen container to collect the urine sample.
- And always check the temperature of their urine sample before testing. Finally, make sure the urine has an ‘odor.’