1 panel drug test.
Described as a rapid, one-step urine drug test, this product is designed to test for illicit substances from human urine in a one-step operation. This product is an excellent solution for testing loved ones at home or for employees in the workplace. It’s simple to administer and easy to interpret. Parents use these at home when they need to test their loved ones regularly.
Explanation: A drug test detects drug metabolites; in this example, the metabolite for Marijuana is THC; The body metabolizes marijuana into THC, which is what the device detects. These processes are predictable as everyone metabolizes substances the same way. Therefore, the presence of a metabolite is a good indicator that a person has used Marijuana.
This product is available in twelve different configurations. Each configuration detects one of the following drugs:
These quality one-panel drug test kits conform to NIDA guidelines with accurate cut-off levels giving you the confidence of testing, with consistently precise results every time.
In conclusion, parents find that using these products is very simple. Therefore they can use them at a moment’s notice producing results in less than three minutes. The process requires the single absorbent finger to be dipped into a urine sample for the results to appear.
- Each device detects only one illicit substance.
- FDA 510(k) cleared, and CLIA waived.
- Can easy to store for later use.
Benefits of 1 panel drug test:
- 99% accurate.
- Simple to use and easy to interpret.
- Each box contains 25 individually sealed devices.
- You can store these products for up to 24 months from the manufacture date.
- Teen testing in the home,
- Employee random testing in the workplace,
- Reasonable suspicion testing,
- Random testing in schools or youth organizations
- and are well suited for use in the healthcare industry, pain centers, and other clinics.
Instructions for the 1 panel drug test:
- Remove the device from the foil pouch, pull off the cap exposing the single soft felt strip.
- Dip only the tip into a fresh urine sample for twenty seconds.
- Remove and replace the cap. Place on a flat, clean surface, and observe the result develop.
Interpreting the result:
The diagram above illustrates how the analysis is interpreted. When two pinkish/red lines appear, the result is negative. However, when only one line, the (C) or control line, appears, it indicates the device worked correctly, and a drug of abuse was detected as the apparent (T) line cannot be seen.
Documents for the 1 panel drug test:
Included in each box is a data sheet. The data sheet for this product can be download by clicking the link below. In addition, we have included links for documenting the result of the analysis and instructions for performing the test correctly.