1 panel drug test.
1 panel drug test kit is a rapid, one-step screen for the detection of drugs and metabolites in human urine. It carries full FDA 510(K) clearance and also has a CLIA waiver. Each box contains 25 individually sealed tests that can be used upto 24 months from manufacture date.
Available in 13 different configurations. Each configuration detects one of the following drugs: Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Buprenorphine, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Marijuana, Methadone, Methamphetamine, Morphine, Opiates, Spice-K2* and Oxycodone.
Perfect for use at home or the workplace as it’s simple to administer and can monitor one specific drug with ease. Parents use these tests at home when they need to test their loved ones for a particular drug.
1 panel drug test kit conforms to NIDA guidelines with accurate cut off levels giving you the confidence of testing, with consistently accurate results every time.
In conclusion, parents find that using this drug test is a very simple. They find it can be used at a moment’s notice producing results in less than three minutes. The process requires the single absorbent finger to be dipped into a urine sample for the results appear.
- 1 panel drug test.
- Detects one drug per test
- Option of twelve different configurations.
- Available in smaller quantities for the Marijuana test.
- FDA 510(k) cleared and CLIA waived.
- Inexpensive. Simple to test. Easy to interpret.
- 99% accurate.
- Can easy to stored for later use.
- Up to 24 month shelf life.
- Shipped in boxes of 25 individually wrapped test kits.
- Drug testing in your own home.
- Random testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers and other clinics.
Full instructions for 1 panel drug test kits are included in each box. You can also download and print them using the links below.
*Note: Spice-K2 is for Forensic Use only.