10 drug test cup.
The best Urine ten drug test cup. When quality is paramount, then the 10 drug test panel from Wondfo is your best companion for testing. This self-contained FDA cleared drugs of abuse test includes a specimen cup and a method for checking urine temperature together with a ten drug test.
This fully integrated analytic device detects ten drugs of abuse from human urine. Designed as a collection component, the container, and drug tests are integrated into a simple but advanced design that includes a urine temperature check as well. The cup comprises ten panels each detecting a specific substance. The built-in temperature check ensures urine integrity which is an essential first stage check before moving on to the drug analysis. The results and temperature are read directly from the face of the cup saving time and possible errors.
10 drug test cup features:
- This device includes the specimen cup for urine,
- detects ten drugs simultaneously,
- and checks the temperature of the urine with a heat-sensitive strip.
- The one-step operation makes it clean and easy to use,
- and there are fewer false positives from OTC medications
- Results appear almost instantly
- there is no collector exposure to urine
- 99% accurate
- Precise, sharp clear markers
- results in minutes
- NIDA certified cut-off levels
- FDA 510(k) cleared and CLIA Waived
- Manufactured to the highest standards
- Conforms to USA, European, and International drug of abuse test standards.
- Workplace testing programs,
- and for random, reasonable suspicion and pre-employment testing for employees,
- for use in institutions and rehab centers,
- and testing loved ones at home.
How to use the 10 drug test cup:
- Remove the lid to the analysis cup,
- provide a urine sample directly into the cup to the level marked on the side,
- replace the lid and read the temperature of the specimen
Make sure the temp is between 93 to 98° F
- Remove the label to the face of the cup,
- And at three minutes read the result.
How to interpret the result:
Results begin to appear in seconds showing clear, sharp reddish lines for each drug analyzed. The (C) mark on each strip indicates the test was successful. Here you will begin to see a line appear; This is the control line indicating the procedure was successful.
A second reddish line will also appear against the (T) mark. As the lines appear you may notice that some lines are fainter than others. The rule is; if a line appears no matter how faint the result is negative.
If no line appears the result is presumed positive. Send the sample to a SAMHSA certified lab for further analysis who will use GC-MS technology to finalize the result.
One of the most critical issues when screening is interference from common over the counter drugs, they can cause false-positives. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the laboratory unnecessarily, leading to wasted time and money. Compare this with other brands!
How to interpret the specimen validity test (optional):
This check determines the integrity of the urine sample prior to analysis.
- Bleach or oxidants:
This checks for the presence of bleach, hydrogen peroxide, and Pyridinium Chlorochromate, in the urine. Observation of a blue-green, brown, or orange color indicates adulteration with bleach or other oxidizing agents.
- Specific Gravity: This checks for sample dilution. The color changes from dark blue to blue-green if the urine is of low concentration and green and yellow-green in of higher densities.
- Creatinine: The presence of creatinine produces a purplish-brown color complex. The color intensity is directly proportional to the concentration of creatinine. Urine samples with creatinine concentrations of less than 20 mg/ml are considered to be dilute.
Specimen validity chart.
Compare the colors to the enclosed chart; The colors should be in the ‘normal range’ similar to the image above.
Drug testing is something no one wants to do but in today’s society, it has become a necessity to protect families and businesses from theft and unnecessary accidents caused by being ‘high’. The 10 drug test cup guarantees that each sample collected for analysis meets or exceeds federal regulations and conforms to all legislation to be a 99% accurate product. The temperature on the device ensures the urine sample is at the correct temperature and has not been substituted. Its excellent accuracy has awarded it an FDA 510(k) clearance and a CLIA waiver for In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
Ten drug test cups by Wondfo are packaged in twenty-five T-Cups and data-sheet in each box. You can download a copy of the data-sheet plus additional forms by clicking the links below.
Data-sheet. Report form. Instructions.