10 panel cup drug test
10 panel cup drug test is the very latest generation of cup drug tests from EliteScreen. Not all drug tests are created equal. This is the very latest product that combines a test for ten drugs plus EtG Alcohol. It features a thermal temperature strip on the side to check the urine temperature and an adulterant check to determine and establish the integrity of a donor’s urine sample.
This is the best part:
Not only does it combine all of the above, but Amphetamines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates and Marijuana are detected at much lower levels than normal. The benefits are that it can detect drug use at lower levels than were previously possible. Here is an example: Cocaine would normally be detected if the abuser had over 300 ng/ml in their system, this test will detect use down to 150 ng/ml. The same applies for Amphetamines, the cut-off level is 1000 ng/ml. This test will detect use down to 300 ng/ml. Methamphetamine detects down to 1000 ng/ml, this test will detect down to 500 ng/ml. The alcohol test detects Ethyl Glucuronide which is able to detect alcohol use up to 80 hours in the past. This is without doubt the test to beat all cheaters and abusers.
The chart below displays all the cut-off levels for each drug.
|Drug||Identifier||Regular Screen Cut-off||New lower Screen Cut-off|
|Alcohol 80 hrs.||(EtG)||500||300|
|Adulterants||Creatinine, Glutaraldehyde, Nitrates, pH level, Oxidants, Specific Gravity,|
This product has an advanced test that looks at six aspects of human urine to establish it has not been adulterated, substituted or diluted.
- Creatinine: Detects the waste product called creatinine present in human urine.
- Glutaraldehyde: Detects the presence of exogenous aldehyde.
- Nitrites: Detects for commonly used commercial adulterants.
- pH level: Detects the presence of acidic and alkaline adulterants.
- Oxidants: Detects the presence of bleaching products.
- Specific Gravity: Tests for sample dilution.
Note: These lower cut-off levels are something that only a professional lab would be able to provide.
The 10 panel cup drug test detects illicit and prescription drugs. These are: Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Buprenorphine (BUP), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Cocaine (COC), Opiates/Morphine (OPI), Methadone (MTD), Oxycodone (OXY), Marijuana (THC)and Alcohol (EtG) up to 80 hours in the past.
- 10 panel cup drug test.
- Super sensitive design.
- Beats the competition.
- Detects 10 drugs of abuse.
- Detects alcohol up to 8o hours.
- Built-in temperature test.
- Built-in adulterant test.
- 99% accurate and results in minutes.
- Super low cut-off levels.
- FDA 510(k) cleared.
- 25 tests per box.
- Free gloves with each test cup.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Staffing agencies.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Drug testing in schools and youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers and other clinics.
What does all this mean? A Drug test cup that has everything a professional lab could provide plus an alcohol EtG test in one device. The price to get a lab test of this calibre would normally cost well over $200 per test. The benefits to you are, the test can be done in the privacy of your own home and the results are instant. Not only that, but you are able to to check the sample is within temperature and establish its integrity. Wow! Never before has this been possible at an affordable price. All of these features in one cup together with a 10 panel drug test make this the clear choice for drug testing in any situation.
Testing with the 10 panel cup drug test:
- Remove the lid to the test cup.
- Ask the donor to provide a small quantity of urine directly into the cup to the mark on the side.
- The donor would then screw the cap back on tight and pass it back to the administrator.
- The administrator would then read the urine temperature and establish the temperature is between 93 to 98º F,
- Peel off the label on the face of the cup to reveal the results for drugs, alcohol and adulterants. Its that simple!
Interpreting the results from the 10 panel cup drug test:
This 10 panel cup drug test detects many aspects of the urine integrity defeating any cheater. Follow the instructions and compare the colors on the cup to the color chart enclosed. It will instantly tell you if the urine sample is acceptable for testing or not.
- Two lines appear. One red line is in the control region (C), and another apparent red or pink line below would be in the test region (T).
A negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the cut-off level.
- NOTE: The shade of red in the test line region (T) will vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint pink line.
- One red line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T).
The positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the cut-off level.
- NOTE: A preliminary positive test result does not always mean a person abused illegal drugs and a negative test result does not always mean a person did not take illegal drugs. There are a number of factors that influence the reliability of drug tests.
- IMPORTANT: The result you obtain are called preliminary for a reason. The sample must be sent to laboratory in order to determine if a drug is actually present.
- Control line fails to appear.
Reasons: Insufficient sample volume or not conducting the test as instructed.
Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device.
What is a false positive test? The definition of a false positive test could be where the 10 panel cup drug test is positive even though the target drugs are not in the sample. The most common causes of a false positive test are cross reactants. Certain foods and medicines, diet plan drugs and nutritional supplements may cause a false positive test result with this product.
What Is A False Negative Test? The definition of a false negative test is that the initial drug is present but isn’t detected by the 10 panel cup drug test. If the sample is diluted, or the sample has been adulterated that may cause a false negative result.
Alcohol (ALC), Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.
Full instructions are for the 10 panel cup drug test are included in each box. You can also download a copy by clicking the links below.