10 panel cup drug test
This drug test is the very latest generation of cup drug testing devices from EliteScreen. This product combines an analysis of ten drugs plus EtG Alcohol. It features a thermal temperature strip on the side to check the urine temperature, and an adulterant check to determine and establish the integrity of a donor’s urine sample.
This device detects illicit and prescription drugs simultaneously: These are Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Buprenorphine (BUP), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Cocaine (COC), Opiates/Morphine (OPI), Methadone (MTD), Oxycodone (OXY), Marijuana (THC)and Alcohol (EtG) up to 80 hours in the past.
- Detects ten drugs of abuse at lower than standard levels
- It beats the competition
- It detects ten drugs of abuse and alcohol up to 8o hours
- Built-in temperature check
- Built-in adulterant check
- 99% accurate and results in minutes
- Super low cut-off levels
- 25 cups per box.
- All tests are within the container
- Built-in temperature check
- Built-in adulterant check
- Free protective gloves in each cup.
Here is the best part:
Not only does it combine all of the above, but Amphetamines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, and Marijuana are detected at much lower levels than usual. The benefits are that it can catch drug use at lower levels than were previously possible. Here is an example: Cocaine would normally be detected if the abuser had over 300 ng/ml in their system; it will detect levels down to 150 ng/ml. The same applies to Amphetamines; the cut-off level is 1000 ng/ml. This device detects down to 300 ng/ml. Methamphetamine detects down to 1000 ng/ml; this device will detect down to 500 ng/ml. The alcohol part detects Ethyl Glucuronide which can identify alcohol use up to 80 hours in the past; This is, without a doubt, the one to beat all cheaters and abusers.
The chart below displays all the cut-off levels for each drug.
|Drug||Identifier||Regular Screen Cut-off||New lower Screen Cut-off|
|Alcohol 80 hrs.||(EtG)||500||300|
|Adulterants||Creatinine, Glutaraldehyde, Nitrates, pH level, Oxidants, Specific Gravity,|
This product has an advanced aspect that looks at six properties of human urine to establish it’s integrity by checking for adulteration, substitution, and dilution.
- Creatinine: Detects the waste product called creatinine present in human urine.
- Glutaraldehyde: Detects the presence of an exogenous aldehyde.
- Nitrites: Detects for commonly used commercial adulterants.
- pH level: Detects the presence of acidic and alkaline adulterants.
- Oxidants: Detects the presence of bleaching products.
- Specific Gravity: Detects sample dilution.
Note: These lower cut-off levels are something that only a professional lab would be able to provide.
- For testing a child or family member in your own home
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing
- Drug testing in schools and youth organizations
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers, and other clinics.
Testing with the 10 panel cup drug test:
- Remove the lid to the cup.
- Ask the donor to provide a small quantity of urine directly into the cup to the mark on the side.
- The donor would then screw the cap back on tight and pass it back to the administrator.
- The administrator would then read the urine temperature and establish the temperature is between 93 to 98º F,
- Peel off the label on the face of the cup to reveal the results for drugs, alcohol, and adulterants. It’s that simple!
Interpreting the10 panel cup drug test:
This 10 panel cup drug test detects many aspects of the urine integrity defeating any cheater. Follow the instructions and compare the colors on the cup to the color chart enclosed. It will instantly tell you if the urine sample is acceptable for testing or not.
- Two lines appear. One red line is in the control region (C), and another apparent red or pink line below would be in the test region (T).
A negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the cut-off level.
- NOTE: The shade of red in the test line region (T) will vary; a faint line is negative whenever there is even a faint pink line.
- One red line appears in the control region (C), and no line appears in the test region (T).
The positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the cut-off level.
- NOTE: A preliminary positive test result does not always mean a person abused prescription or illegal drugs and a negative test result does not say they didn’t. Many factors influence the reliability of the test.
- IMPORTANT: The result you obtain is called preliminary for a reason. Send the sample to a laboratory to determine if a drug has been detected and the concentration level.
- Control line fails to appear due to an insufficient sample volume or not conducting the test as instructed. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device.
What is a false positive test? The definition of a false positive test could be where the 10 panel cup drug test is positive even though the target drugs are not in the sample. The most common causes of a false positive test are cross-reactants. Certain foods and medicines, diet plan drugs and nutritional supplements may cause a false positive test result with this product.
What Is A False Negative Test? The definition of a false negative test is that the initial drug is present but isn’t detected by the 10 panel cup drug test. If the sample is dilute, or the sample was tainted that may cause a false negative result.
What does all this mean? The price to get a lab test of this type would usually cost well over $200 per test; this device detects ten drugs plus alcohol EtG for less than $10. The benefits to you are instant results and a considerable cost saving. Not only that, but you can check the sample is within temperature and establish its integrity. Wow! Never before has this been possible at an affordable price. All of these features in one cup together with a 10 panel drug test make this the clear choice for drug testing in any situation.
Full instructions are for the 10 panel cup drug test are included in each box. You can also download a copy by clicking the links below.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the deadly drug is out of control! - March 15, 2019