10 panel dip drug test.
This is a one-step drug of abuse device that has been cleared for use at home and in the workplace. It detects ten drugs in human urine in just a few minutes. The FDA clears each test with a 510(k) certificate making this product one of the best on the market for its price.
10-panel dip drug test detects ten (10) drugs simultaneously with clear, sharp lines on the face of every test. Its accuracy is over 99% and conforms to cut-off levels set by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).
One of the major issues when testing for drugs is knowing which one to test for. Screening for one is okay if you are sure of the drug you are testing, but you are wasting your time if you don’t detect that drug. Often, of course, when someone knows they are being tested for a specific drug, they will abstain. How do you combat that? Use a device that analyzes ten drugs. By doing this, you have a better chance of catching them. Major drugs that are abused today are prescription opiates, cocaine, prescription amphetamines, crack cocaine, methamphetamines, ecstasy, heroin, and marijuana. A ten-panel test is possibly a better bet. Sure it’s more expensive, but how do you measure the cost against someone’s life or not detecting a substance at all.
Each device is foil sealed and comes in a twenty-five (25) box with a shelf life of up to 18 months. Your order will be processed and shipped the same day.
- Detects 10 drugs in one test
- Fewer positive results from OTC medications
- Very accurate as it conforms to NIDA guidelines for cut-off levels
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- Shipped in 25 tests per box.
- Low price
- Results are easy to read and photocopy
- Negative results in less than two minutes
- 99% accurate
- Testing in the privacy of your own home
- Workplace drug testing programs
- Pre-employment testing
- Drug addiction treatment centers
- Staffing agencies
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
How to use 10 panel dip drug test:
Remove the cap from the Bioeasy dip card, immerse the absorbent tips into a urine sample for twenty (20) seconds, replace the cap, and lay on a flat surface. At two to three minutes, observe the colored bars in each window of the card. Remember to look on both sides, as this is a double-sided test. The results will develop very quickly, do not interpret after ten minutes.
Here is how to interpret the result of the 10 panel dip drug test:
Each test panel has a built-in control feature called the control (C) line. This line’s presence indicates that an adequate sample volume was collected and that the reagents migrated properly. If this line does not form, the result is invalid, which means the fingers did not absorb enough urine. Discard the device and start the testing process with a new test kit.
- The control line (C) serves as internal quality control of the drug test. The colored band will be visible regardless of the test detecting a positive or not.
- Positive: (T) line When the drug concentration is at or above the cut-off limit, no colored line will form.
- Negative: (T line) When there is no drug, or the drug concentration is below the cut-off limit, a colored line will say this person is Negative.
- Negative: (T line) When there is no drug, or the drug concentration is below the cut-off limit, and the colored line is faint, the result is still Negative.
Note: Presumed positive results should be confirmed with a lab test using the sample collected.
Documentation for the 10 panel dip drug test:
A data-sheet and instructions are included in each box. You can also download a copy by clicking the link below.
Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.