10 panel dip drug test.
UScreen 10 panel dip drug test is a one-step drugs of abuse process that has been cleared by the FDA for drug testing at home or the workplace. It detects 10 drugs in human urine in one simple test with optional specimen validity test. Each test is fully FDA 510(k) cleared making this product one of the best on the market at the lowest price.
10 panel dip drug test is available in three variations each detecting 10 drugs simultaneously, one with a specimen validity test and two without. The test results are extremely accurate producing clear sharp lines in every test, and it conforms to cut-off levels set by National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) ensuring accurate results. This test also produces fewer positive results from common medications.
One of the major issues when testing for drugs is knowing which drugs to test for. Testing for one drug is okay providing you are sure of the drug you are testing and the device accurately detecting it. Often of course, when someone knows they are being tested for a specific drug they will abstain. Then they choose another drug so they don’t get caught. How do you combat that? A ten panel drug test is possibly a better bet. Sure it’s more expensive but how do you measure cost against someone’s life.
Drug testing is a simple process but if you don’t detect the drugs they are taking then you are wasting your time. Major drugs that are abused today are prescription opiates, cocaine, prescription amphetamines, crack cocaine, methamphetamines, ecstasy, heroin and marijuana. This 10 panel dip drug test from UScreen is the perfect solution, accurate, easy to use with very quick results.
This is a quality product at an affordable price. Each box contains 25 foil sealed drug test cups with a shelf life of up to 18 months. Your order processed and shipped same day.
- Detects 10 drugs in one test.
- Available in three configurations.
- Built-in specimen validity test SG-CR-OX.
- Negative results in less than two minutes
- Flood proof design.
- Results are easy to read and can be photocopied.
- Fewer positive results from common medications.
- Very accurate. Conforms to NIDA guidelines for cut-off levels.
- FDA 510(k) cleared.
- Shipped in 25 tests per box.
- Testing in the privacy of your own home.
- Workplace drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Drug addiction treatment centers.
- Staffing agencies.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
List of 10 medications that won’t cause false-positive results:
- Zantac (ranitidine)
- Sustiva (efavirenz)
- Prilosec (omeprazole)
- Protonix (pantoprazole)
- Prevacid (lansoprazole)
- Nexium (esomeprazole)
- Phenergan (promethazine)
- Zoloft (sertraline)
- Sudafed PE (phenylephrine)
- Adipex (phentermine)
How to use 10 panel dip drug test:
Remove the cap from the dip card, immerse the absorbent tips into a urine sample for 20 seconds and read the results as they appear.
Each test panel has a built-in control feature called the control (C) line. The presence of this line indicates that an adequate sample volume was collected and that the reagents migrated properly. If this line does not form, the result is invalid which means the fingers did not absorb enough urine. Discard the device and start the testing process with a new test kit.
- The control line (C line) serves as an internal quality control of the drug test. The colored band will be visible regardless of the test detecting a positive or not.
- Positive: (T line) When the drug concentration is at or above the cut-off limit, no colored line will form.
- Negative: (T line) When there is no drug or the drug concentration is below the cut-off limit, a colored line will form saying this person is Negative.
- Negative: (T line) When there is no drug or the drug concentration is below the cut-off limit and the colored line is faint then the result is still Negative.
Note: Presumed positive results should be confirmed with a lab test using the sample collected.
Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.
Full instructions are included in each box. You can also download a copy by clicking the red button below.