10 panel dip drug test.
UScreen 10 panel dip drug test is a one-step drugs of abuse process that has been cleared by the FDA for drug testing at home or the workplace. It detects 10 drugs in human urine in one simple test with optional specimen validity test. Each test is fully FDA 510(k) cleared making this product one of the best on the market at the lowest price.
10 panel dip drug test is available in three variations each detecting 10 drugs simultaneously, one with a specimen validity test and two without. The test results are extremely accurate producing clear sharp lines in every test, and it conforms to cut-off levels set by National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) ensuring accurate results. This test also produces fewer positive results from common medications.
- 10 panel dip drug test.
- Detects 10 drugs in one test.
- Available in three configurations.
- Built-in specimen validity test SG-CR-OX.
- Negative results in less than two minutes
- Flood proof design.
- Results are easy to read and can be photocopied.
- Fewer positive results from common medications.
- Very accurate. Conforms to NIDA guidelines for cut-off levels.
- FDA 510(k) cleared.
- Shipped in 25 tests per box.
How to use 10 panel dip drug test: Remove the cap from the dip card, immerse the absorbent tips into a urine sample for 20 seconds and read the results as they appear.
This is a quality product at an affordable price. Each box contains 25 foil sealed drug test cups with a shelf life of up to 18 months. Shipping is free and your order processed same day.
- Testing in the privacy of your own home.
- Workplace drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Drug addiction treatment centers.
- Staffing agencies.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
List of 10 medications that won’t cause false-positive results:
- Zantac (ranitidine)
- Sustiva (efavirenz)
- Prilosec (omeprazole)
- Protonix (pantoprazole)
- Prevacid (lansoprazole)
- Nexium (esomeprazole)
- Phenergan (promethazine)
- Zoloft (sertraline)
- Sudafed PE (phenylephrine)
- Adipex (phentermine)
Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.
Full instructions are included in each box. You can also download a copy by clicking the red button below.