10 panel dip drug testing kit.
FDA 510 (k) cleared and CLIA waived 10 panel dip drug testing kit. This is one of our most popular tests as it detects ten drugs simultaneously making it perfect the choice for use at home or in the workplace. Available in seven different configurations to identify many combinations of illicit and prescription drugs. Employers like them because they are inexpensive, and are available in seven (7) variations. Conforms to NIDA cut-off levels for accuracy and has FDA 510(k) clearance and a CLIA Waiver certificate.
This 10 panel dip drug testing kit employs a one-step process which tests ten illicit substances simultaneously. This type of device is regarded as a dip card as the shape is much like a playing card. Each card conforms to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) guidelines for cut off levels that reach 99% accuracy.
10 panel dip drug testing kit detects a combination of the following: Cocaine, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Marijuana, Opiates, Phencyclidine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Oxycodone, and Tricyclic Antidepressants. These tests have gained popularity because they are affordable, versatile and simple to use. They are easy to store with a shelf life up to 24 months. Each box contains 25 individually wrapped test kits.
Because of the configurations available, it is possible to detect a combination of illicit and abused prescription drugs in one test, making this a test to beat all others.
- For testing a teen or family member
- Home drug testing
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Staffing agencies
- Pre-Employment drug testing
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Tests ten drugs simultaneously
- The results appear in less than three minutes
- Photocopy the consequence by pacing face down on a copier
- Results are easy to understand.
- 10 panel dip drug testing kit detects ten drugs in one
- Results are easy to read and understand
- NIDA approved cut-off levels
- CLIA waived and FDA 510(k) cleared
- Accurate and reliable
- Long shelf life.
How the 10 panel dip drug testing kit works:
The card is double-sided and displays five drug tests on each side. On side one the test detects Methamphetamine (mAMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Amphetamines (AMP), Ecstasy (MDMA) and Opiates (OPI). On side two, it detects Marijuana (THC), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Phencyclidine (PCP), Cocaine (COC) and Methadone (MTD).
In this example, left to right, detects Amphetamines (AMP), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Opiates/Morphine (MOP), Cocaine (COC) and Marijuana (THC).
The test window is where the apparent pinkish/red bars or lines results appear. The (C) line or control line confirms the test completed successfully. The (T) line or test line is where the results of the drug test appear. Finally, The fingers at the bottom edge of the card are where the urine from the test sample migrates into the test area.
Instructions for the 10 panel dip drug testing kit:
We recommend a suitable specimen container equipped with a temperature check for all dip tests; This is important because it determines the temperature is within 93 to 98º F, this tells you the sample being tested is genuine.
Remove the test from the sealed foil pouch. Remove the cap to the test and place to one side. Dip the tips of the absorbent fingers directly into a urine sample for twenty seconds. Place the cap back on and lay on a flat surface.
Guidance for interpreting the result:
- While the test is processing do not touch it, wait for three minutes then read.
A negative result is when all lines are present. (T) lines and (C) lines. NOTE: Some lines may be fainter than others.
- It’s important to understand that even a faint line is still negative; a faint line it is not an indication that someone may be slightly positive.
The indication of a presumed positive result is when one of the (T) lines (see image below) are missing.
- Send the presumed positive test sample to a lab for them to confirm the result.
10 panel dip drug testing kit documentation:
Included in each box is a data-sheet with basic instructions, you can also download a copy by clicking the link below. We have added links for testing instructions and a test form to document the results.
Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the deadly drug is out of control! - March 15, 2019