10 panel drug screen (3 pk)
The 10 panel drug screen offered here is the perfect solution for a parent who wants to drug test their loved ones or self-test themselves. CLIA screens are excellent quality drug tests, manufactured to the highest standards and represent the best money can buy. Packaged in convenient packs of three (3pk).
10 panel rapid drug screen is a one-step test that detects 10 of the most commonly abused. For added reliability, each one conforms to cut-off levels as recommended by National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). By having an accurate cut-off level ensures that each test will be as precise as the last with 99% accuracy. They produce fewer positive results from common over-the-counter medications such as Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE and Adipex. Each test carries a CLIA waiver and an FDA 510(k) clearance for use at home.
This 10 panel drug screen is all you need to get accurate and consistently reliable results and is comparable to a lab test. The kit includes three CLIA 10 panel drug screens. Instructions for testing are below.
- For testing your child or family member in your own home
- Anywhere where there is a need for periodic testing
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations
- 10 panel drug screen
- Detects ten (10) of the most commonly abused drugs:
Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Ecstasy, and Phencyclidine
- Double sided card.
- Shipped in packs of three
- 10-panel drug screen detects ten commonly abused drugs
- All negative results appear within one minute
- Positive results are visible in three minutes
- The results are easy to read with sharp, clear markers
- Photocopy each test for future reference
- Fewer false positive results
- Common OTC drugs do not interfere
- Quick and easy to use
- Fewer false positive results
- FDA 510 (k) cleared and CLIA Waived
- Each test adheres to NIDA cut-off levels
- Long shelf life.
Always check the urine temperature before the drug test.
Parents know that cheating a test likely. They know that a substitute sample or fake urine may be used to beat the test. They use a thermometer to check the temperature accurately. It immediately alerts them of an out of temp sample. Over the many years of testing, we have found that fresh urine will always be between 93° to 98°F. If the urine is out of range, then discontinue the test. Start the process again with a fresh sample from the donor.
Directions on how to use the 10 panel drug screen:
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the cap from the device and place on a flat surface.
- Dip the tips of the device into a urine sample for twenty (20) seconds.
- You will notice the windows where the result appears or change color.
- Once you see that, take the device away from the urine and place the cap back on.
- Lay on a clean surface and wait for two (2) minutes before reading the results.
How to interpret the test:
After testing, each window displays a pinkish line.
Both the Control line (C) and Test line (T) will be present.
- Note: Some lines will be fainter than others, but is not an indication a drug may be present, it is still a negative result.
Presumed positive is when the apparent Test line (T) is absent.
If neither the Test line (T) or Control line (C) is not present, it’s usually an indication the screening device was never in contact with the urine sample.
We want you to get the best when testing, and we want the result to be right. Our experience tells us that to reliably drug test a person, carefully observe all aspects of the testing procedure especially the specimen temperature; typically 93° to 98°F.
The product insert for this product can download by clicking the link below. We have also included instructions and a test form for documenting the results.