This three pack (3pk) 10 panel drug screen is ideal when only a few tests are required. It detects ten of the most abused drugs in a simple test. It employs the latest technology affording accurate and reliable drug screening and compares well with a lab screen.
- 10-panel drug screen detects ten commonly abused drugs.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Fewer false positive results.
- Long shelf life.
10 panel drug screen (3 pk)
The 10 panel drug screen offered here is the perfect solution for a parent who wants to drug test their loved ones or self-test themselves. CLIA screens are excellent quality drug screens, manufactured to the highest standards and represent the best money can buy. Packaged in convenient packs of three (3pk).
10 panel rapid drug screen is a one-step test that detects 10 of the most commonly abused. For added reliability, each one conforms to cut-off levels as recommended by National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). By having an accurate cut-off level ensures that each test will be as precise as the last with 99% accuracy. They produce fewer positive results from common over-the-counter medications such as Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE and Adipex. Each test carries a CLIA waiver and an FDA 510(k) clearance for use at home.
This 10 panel drug screen is all you need to get accurate and consistently reliable results and is comparable to a lab test. The kit includes three CLIA 10 panel drug screens. Instructions for testing are below.
- For testing your child or family member in your own home.
- At home drug testing.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations..
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers, and other clinics.
- 10 panel drug screen.
- Detects ten (10) of the most commonly abused drugs:
Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Ecstasy, and Phencyclidine.
- Shipped in multiples of 3 per box.
- Double sided card.
- All negative results appear within one minute.
- Positive results visible in three minutes.
- Tests are easy to read with sharp, clear markers.
- Photocopy each test for future reference.
- Fewer false positive results.
- Common OTC drugs do not interfere.
- Complies with NIDA cut-off levels.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared. CLIA waived.
Always check the urine temperature before the drug test.
Parents know that cheating a test likely. They know that a substitute sample or fake urine may be used to beat the test. They use a thermometer to check the temperature accurately. It immediately alerts them of an out of temp sample. Over the many years of testing, we have found that the urine sample temperature will always be between 93° to 98°F. Make sure it’s in range, if it’s not, don’t waste your time testing it, ask for a fresh sample.
Directions for screening for drugs:
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the cap from the device and place on a flat surface.
- Dip the tips of the device into a urine sample for twenty (20) seconds.
- You will notice the windows where the result appears start to change color.
- Once you see that, take the device away from the urine and place the cap back on.
- Lay on a clean surface and wait for two (2) minutes before reading the results.
How to interpret the screen:
After testing, each window displays a pinkish line.
- Negative: Both the Control line (C) and Test line (T) will be present.
- Note: Some lines will be fainter than others, but is not an indication a drug may be present, it is still a negative result.
- Positive: Presumed positive is when the apparent Test line (T) is absent.
- Invalid: If neither the Test line (T) or Control line (C) are not present it’s usually an indication the screening device was never in contact with the urine sample.
We want you to get the best when testing, and we want the result to be right. Our experience tells us that to reliably drug test a person, all aspects of the testing procedure need to be carefully observed, especially the specimen temperature. Typically 93° to 98°F. If the urine is not within the correct temperature, then do not test the urine sample. Ask for a fresh urine sample and start again.
The product insert for this product can download by clicking the link below. We have also included instructions and a test form for documenting the results.