10 panel drug test cup
A rapid 10 drug test cup from Wondfo is a Compact T-Cup. It screens for ten drugs and fully integrated into a specimen cup with a built-in urine temperature check. This type of check is essential for establishing the urine specimen is fresh and not fake. The comprehensive analysis makes it well suited for employers testing employees in the workplace. This device benefits by being fully approved for all aspects of testing, receiving an FDA clearance certificate, CLIA waiver, and exceeds recommendations from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). There are two configurations available, one with an Opiates/Morphine option.
- For testing your child or family member in the privacy of your own home
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Workplace drug testing
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
Here are the components of the 10 panel drug test cup:
Each device comprises a cup for collecting a urine specimen and a screw lid. The bowl has a built-in temperature test strip to validate the sample is at the correct temperature. The temperature strip displays a range between 90 to 100º F; we recommend it be between 93 to 98º F. to be acceptable. Finally, within the cup is a test for ten drugs of abuse (10).
- The FDA monitored the accuracy of this product and cleared it for use by awarding it a 510(K) clearance, which assures its accuracy for drug testing.
- This product carries a CLIA Waiver.
- It detects ten drugs simultaneously.
- Specimen temperature check.
Benefits of the 10 panel drug test cup:
- Specimen cup included for collecting the urine.
- The process is clean and easy to use.
- Each cup has a built-in temperature check.
- No exposure to urine to the collector/administrator.
- The results are precise with clear sharp markers.
- The results appear in minutes.
- The device has fewer positive effects on common medications.
- Manufactured to the highest standards by Wondfo.
How to use the 10 panel drug test cup:
Ask the donor to provide a urine sample to a level marked on the cup; the donor will then affix the lid.
The administrator will read the urine temperature and then remove the peel-off label on the front to read the result.
Results begin to appear in seconds showing clear, sharp red lines in the window. The results are read by looking against the (C) mark. A definite red line will appear; This is the control line indicating the test was successful. A second red line will also appear against the (T) test line, telling you it was a negative test.
When the line appears, and no matter how faint, the result is negative; If no line appears, the test is presumed positive. Send the sample to a SAMHSA-certified lab for further analysis using GC-MS technology.
One of the most critical drug screening issues today is interference from common over-the-counter drugs, as they can cause false positives. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the laboratory unnecessarily, leading to wasted time and money.
Top 10 list of medications that won’t cause a false positive with this test kit:
- Prevacid (lansoprazole)
- Adipex (phentermine)
- Sustiva (efavirenz)
- Prilosec (omeprazole)
- Zoloft (sertraline)
- Protonix (pantoprazole)
- Zantac (ranitidine)
- Nexium (esomeprazole)
- Phenergan (promethazine)
- Sudafed PE (phenylephrine)
10 panel drug test T-Cup documentation:
Each box contains twenty-five T-Cups and product insert instructions. You can download a copy and other documents suitable for testing by clicking the links below.