10 panel drug test cup
UScreen 10 panel drug test cup is a fully integrated drug of abuse test available in five configurations, it includes a built-in urine temperature test and specimen validity test. The comprehensive analysis makes it well suited for employer administrator/collectors in the workplace. The 10 panel drug test cup is FDA cleared and has National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) approved cut-off levels.
- For testing your child or family member in the privacy of your own home
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Workplace drug testing
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
Here are the components of the test cup.
Each device comprises a cup with a screw lid for collecting a urine specimen. The bowl has a built-in temperature test strip to validate the sample is at the correct temperature. The temperature strip displays a range between 90 to 100º F, and it should be between 93 to 98º F. to be acceptable. A specimen validity test is also included to validate the urines integrity. Finally, within the cup is a test for ten drugs of abuse (10). The accuracy is assured by the FDA who have cleared it for drug testing, and NIDA for cut-off levels; this gives you the confidence that every test is as accurate as the first.
- 10 panel drug test cup
- Detects ten drugs in one test
- Available in four different configurations
- Built-in temperature test
- Built-in specimen validity test
- FDA 510 (K) cleared
- This ten-panel drug test is packaged in 25 kits per box.
- Clean and easy to use
- No collector exposure to urine
- Clear, sharp test results
- Results appear in minutes
- Fewer positive effects of common medications
- Results appear in minutes
- Manufactured to the highest standards by UScreen.
How to use for testing:
Ask the donor to provide a urine sample to a level marked on the cup; the administrator will then affix the lid, remove the peel-off label on the front then read the result.
Results begin to appear in seconds showing clear sharp red lines in the window. The results are read by looking against the (C) mark. A definite red line will appear; This is the control line indicating the test was successful. A second red line will also appear against the (T) the test line, indicating the test was negative.
When the line appears, and no matter how faint, the result is negative; If no line appears the test is presumed positive. Send the sample to a SAMHSA certified lab for further analysis using GC-MS technology.
One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is interference from common over-the-counter drugs as they can cause false-positives. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the laboratory unnecessarily, leading to wasted time and money. This cup also employs a no flood system so overfilling won’t affect the test results. Compare this with other brands!
Top 10 list of medications that won’t cause a false-positive with this test kit:
- Prevacid (lansoprazole)
- Adipex (phentermine)
- Sustiva (efavirenz)
- Prilosec (omeprazole)
- Zoloft (sertraline)
- Protonix (pantoprazole)
- Zantac (ranitidine)
- Nexium (esomeprazole)
- Phenergan (promethazine)
- Sudafed PE (phenylephrine)
Understanding the specimen validity test:
This test determines the integrity of the urine sample.
- Creatinine (CR): Creatinine reacts to produce a purplish-brown color complex. The color intensity is directly proportional to the concentration of creatinine. Urine samples with creatinine concentrations of less than 20 mg/ml are dilute, which may be indicative of adulteration.
- Specific Gravity (SG): Tests for sample dilution. The color changes from dark blue to blue-green if the urine is of low concentration to a green and yellow-green in the urine of higher densities.
- Bleach or oxidants (OX): Tests for the presence of bleach, hydrogen peroxide, and Pyridinium Chlorochromate, in urine. Observation of a blue-green, brown, or orange color indicates adulteration with bleach or other oxidizing agents.
The specimen validity comparison chart. (colors approximate)
Compare the colors to the table enclosed. Note: If colors are outside the normal range, open a second test cup, collect a new specimen, and retest.
10 panel drug test cup documentation:
Each box of the 10 panel drug test cups contains full instructions. You can also download the data sheet and other documents suitable for testing by clicking the links below.