10 panel drug test kit (5 pack)
FDA 510 (k) cleared 10 panel drug test kit includes the highly acclaimed ProScreen test which detects ten of the most commonly abused drugs, together with a specimen cup, urine temperature test and a seven pad specimen validity test. ProScreen drug test assay was included in this kit as it is rated as the most reliable, accurate and affordable drug test available and is manufactured in the USA.
If you want reliable and accurate results time after time, then this ten panel drug test kit is the only solution. No other kit compares! It is a rapid one-step screen that detects 10 commonly abused drugs found in human urine with very accurate cut-off levels that adhere to NIDA guidelines.
What is in each kit?
- Each kit contains 5 of the following:
- Specimen cup with temperature strip.
- 7 test adulterant check.
- ProScreen test.
Comprises three components to make the ultimate test kit.
- 10 panel drug test kit.
- Detects 10 commonly abused drugs.
- Urine Temperature test.
- Seven pad specimen test, testing the integrity of human urine for 7 different criteria.
- Employs a re-usable specimen container.
- Flood proof drop-in design: This means that you can submerse the ProScreen card into urine without fear of cross contamination.
- Fewer positive results from common medications.
- Negative results appear in less than one minute.
- Non-Negative results are visible in less than five minutes.
- Results appear sharp and clear making it easy to photocopy.
- Manufactured in USA.
- FDA 510 (K) cleared.
Our experience tells us that to reliably drug test a person, all aspects of the testing procedure need to checked. The temperature of the sample should be between 93° to 98°F. Integrity is also important as this can upset the test result. We cannot stress enough that checking every aspect of a donors urine sample before you proceed with the drug test will produce the most reliable results.
- Testing in the privacy of your own home.
- Home drug testing.
- Workplace drug testing.
- Staffing agencies.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Drug treatment clinics.
Full instructions are included in each pack, but you can also download a copy by clicking the buttons below.