10 panel drug test kit (5 pack)
Comprises three components to make the ultimate 10 panel drug test kit: Includes the highly acclaimed Clarity drug test which detects ten of the most commonly abused drugs, together with a specimen cup, urine temperature test and a seven pad specimen validity test. Clarity drug test assay was included in this kit as it is rated as one of the most reliable, accurate and affordable drug tests available today.
What is in each kit?
- Each 10 panel drug test kit contains:
- 5 – Specimen cups with temperature strip.
- 5 – 7 test adulterant checks.
- 5 – Clarity 10 panel CLIA waived and FDA 510(k) cleared drug tests.
If you want reliable and accurate results time after time, then this ten panel drug test kit is the only solution. No other kit compares! It is a rapid one-step screen designed to detect 10 commonly abused drugs with very accurate fixed cut-off levels as recommended by NIDA.
Parents, if you want to test your teens for signs of drug abuse, then the 10 panel drug test kit is the best kit money can buy. By following the instructions, parents are guaranteed that if their teen is abusing drugs, you will find it with this test. The kit has what is needed to make sure the test is as foolproof as possible. It starts with a specimen cup for collecting your child’s specimen. Collect it first thing in the morning and watch them urinate directly into the cup. The temperature strip on the side of the cup monitors the temperature of the sample. Only accept a range of 93 to 98º F.
Parents love the idea of testing the specimen for signs of adulterants. Adulterants mask the urine sample and make it difficult to get a true result from the drug test. The 7 test adulterant check also checks for a dilute sample and establishes the sample is not substitute urine. Parents and employers feel more confident using our rapid combo kit because all aspects of testing is covered.
- 10 panel drug test kit.
- Detects 10 commonly abused drugs: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Ecstasy, Phencyclidine.
- Urine temperature test.
- Seven pad specimen test, testing the integrity of human urine for 7 different anomalies.
- Employs a re-usable specimen container.
- Fewer positive results from common medications.
- Negative results appear in less than one minute.
- Non-Negative results are visible in less than three minutes.
- Results appear sharp and clear making it easy to photocopy.
- FDA 510 (K) cleared.
- CLIA waived.
- Testing in the privacy of your own home.
- Used by employers for workplace drug testing.
- Used by Staffing agencies.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Drug treatment clinics.
Our experience tells us that to reliably drug test a person, all aspects of the testing procedure need to checked. The temperature of the sample should be between 93° to 98° F. Integrity is also important as this can upset the test result. We cannot stress enough that checking every aspect of a donor’s urine sample before you proceed with the drug test will produce the most reliable results.
Immunoassay-based screening methods provide high sensitivity but may be susceptible to specific issues. Cross-reactivity of structurally similar substances may occur with immunoassay methodologies, potentially yielding false results.
Immunoassay manufacturers test for common potential interfering substances and list those results in the data sheet; however, testing every compound is not feasible. High doses of a single drug or concurrent dosing of multiple drugs may significantly influence urine drug test results. These clinical scenarios are difficult to replicate in bench settings during the immunoassay development process and as such may only become known once the assay is introduced to market.
Please read this document, it is important as it shows which drugs appear as a positive when testing with this kit. Immunoassay and Cross-Reactants
Using the 10 panel drug test kit:
Employers and Parents like this kit because it includes the three key parts necessary to administer a drug test correctly.
- Step 1. Remove the test card from the sealed pouch.
- Step 2. Ask the person to be tested to provide a minimum of 30 mL or 1 Fl. oz of urine into the cup.
- Step 3. Observe the temperature on the cup. Must be between 93 to 98º F. If not, discard sample and start the procedure again.
- Step 4. Dip the 7 check specimen test strip into the urine. Quickly remove, dab with a paper towel and lay on a flat surface.
- Step 5. Compare the colors on the test strip to the enclosed color chart. Colors must match the area marked ‘NORMAL’. If not, discard sample and start the procedure again.
- Step 6. Remove the cap to the test card. Dip the tip of the five fingers into the urine for twenty (20) seconds.
- Step 7. Place the card on a flat surface and watch the apparent colored lines appear.
Note: This is a double sided card. The results to five drugs will appear on one side, and five on the other.
Interpreting the test result:
From the image below, it is easy to interpret the outcome of the test.
Negative: Two colored lines will appear in each window, represented by the letters (C) and (T). The (C) line is the control line which indicates the test was successful. The apparent (T) line is the line which tells you the test was negative. If the line is faint, it is still negative.
Positive: If no line (T) appears, it means that a drug was detected over the cut-off level and is presumed positive.
In conclusion, if you want to protect your employees or loved ones from the perils of substance abuse then this is the one for you. It’s comprehensive and helps to identify the cheaters with results that are 99% accurate.
Documents for 10 panel drug test kit:
Full instructions are included in each pack, but you can also download a copy by clicking the buttons below.