10 panel drug test kit (5pk)
This kit comprises three components to make the ultimate ten-panel combo pack: It includes the highly acclaimed quality drug analysis which detects ten commonly abused drugs, together with a specimen cup, urine temperature check and a six (6) panel specimen validity check. Rated at #1, the drug test assay was included because of reliability, accuracy, and affordability.
What’s in each 10 panel Combo kit?
- Five (5) – Specimen cups with temperature strip.
- Five (5) – Specimen adulterant analysis; checks six aspects of the urine for adulterants.
- Five (5) – Ten (10) panel drug assays.
If you want reliable and accurate results time after time, then this ten-panel drug test kit is your solution. No other package compares! Its rapid one-step screen is designed to detect ten commonly abused drugs with high accuracy with fixed cut-off levels recommended by NIDA.
Parents following the instructions carefully are guaranteed to detect a drug of abuse if it’s present. It starts with a specimen cup for collecting your child’s specimen. Collect it first thing in the morning with the specimen container and watch them while urinating. Monitor the temperature on the side and will read between 93 to 98º F. The next stage is checking for signs of adulterants with the six (6) panel adulterant analysis.
Parents like the idea of testing the specimen for signs of adulterants as it tells them if the specimen has been masked in order to beat the test. The addition of adulterants makes it challenging to get a valid result from the drug test.
- 10 panel drug test kit.
- It detects ten commonly abused drugs: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Ecstasy, Phencyclidine
- Urine temperature check (Important)
- Six-panel adulterant analysis; testing the integrity of human urine for six different anomalies (Use this before the drug analysis).
- Detects ten commonly abused drugs simultaneously
- Fewer false-positive results from conventional OTC medications
- Negatives appear in less than one minute
- Non-Negative results are visible in less than two minutes
- Results appear sharp and bright making it easy to photocopy
- FDA 510 (K) cleared, and CLIA Waived
- Ideal for use at home or testing employees
- 99% accurate result
- Packed in 5 kits per box.
- For testing in the privacy of your own home
- Used by employers for workplace drug testing
- Used by Staffing agencies
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations
- Drug treatment clinics.
How to use the 10 panel drug test kit:
Employers and Parents like this kit because it includes the three principal parts necessary to administer a drug test correctly.
- Step 1. Remove the dip card from the sealed pouch.
- Step 2. Ask the person to be tested to provide a minimum of 30 mL or 1 Fl. Oz of urine into the cup.
- Step 3. Observe the temperature of the urine. It must be between 93 to 98º F. to be acceptable; Out of temp? Suspect the sample as fake or substitute urine, discard and start the procedure again with a fresh sample.
- Step 4. Dip the six-panel adulterant strip into the urine. Quickly remove, dab with a paper towel and lay on a flat surface.
- Step 5. Compare the colors on the strip to the enclosed color chart. Colors must match the area marked ‘NORMAL.’ If not, discard the sample and start the procedure again.
- Step 6. Remove the cap to the dip card. Dip the tips of the five fingers into the urine for twenty (20) seconds.
- Step 7. Place the card on a flat surface and watch the apparent colored lines appear.
Note: This is a double-sided card. The results will appear on both sides; five per side.
How to interpret the result of the 10 panel drug test kit:
From the image below, it is easy to understand how to read the result.
Two colored lines will appear in each window, represented by the letters (C) and (T). The (C) line is the control line which indicates the analysis was successful. The apparent (T) line is the line that tells you the result was negative. If the line is faint, it is still negative.
If no line (T) appears, it means that a drug was detected over the cut-off level and is presumed positive.
Our experience tells us that to reliably analyze a person’s urine all aspects of the testing procedure must be followed. Checking the temperature and the integrity of the sample is critical before testing for drugs. We cannot stress enough that following the correct procedure before testing will give you the most reliable outcome.
In conclusion, if you want to protect your employees or loved ones from the perils of substance abuse, then this is the one for you. This comprehensive combo kit is guaranteed to catch the cheaters.
Documents for the 10 panel drug test kit:
Use the link below to download and print the data-sheet on this product. You can also download the necessary results form and instructions for using the adulterant check.