10 panel drug test kit (5pk)
This kit comprises three components to make the ultimate ten-panel combo pack: It includes the highly acclaimed Clarity drug test which detects ten commonly abused drugs, together with a specimen cup, urine temperature test and a seven pad specimen validity test. Rated at #1 the Clarity drug test assay was included because of reliability, accuracy, and affordability.
What’s in each 10 panel test kit?
- Five Specimen cups with temperature strip.
- Five – Seven test urine adulterant checks.
- Five – Clarity 10 panel drug tests.
If you want reliable and accurate results time after time, then this ten-panel drug test kit is your solution. No other package compares! Its rapid one-step screen is designed to detect ten commonly abused drugs with high accuracy with fixed cut-off levels recommended by NIDA.
Parents, if you want to test your teens for signs of drug abuse, then the 10 panel drug test kit is the best kit money can buy.
Parents are guaranteed by following the instructions will detect a drug of abuse if its present. It starts with a specimen cup for collecting your child’s specimen. Collect it first thing in the morning with the specimen container and watch them while urinating. Monitor the temperature on the side and will read between 93 to 98º F. The next stage is checking for signs of adulterants with the 7 test adulterant check.
Parents love the idea of testing the specimen for signs of adulterants as it tells them right away if they are masking the test. The addition of adulterants makes it challenging to get a valid result from the drug test.
The 7 test adulterant check also checks for dilution and substitution.
- 10 panel drug test kit.
- It detects ten commonly abused drugs: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Ecstasy, Phencyclidine
- Urine temperature check
- Seven pad specimen test, testing the integrity of human urine for seven different anomalies.
- Detects ten commonly abused drugs simultaneously
- Fewer false positive results from conventional OTC medications
- Negative results appear in less than one minute
- Non-Negative results are visible in less than two minutes
- Results appear sharp and bright making it easy to photocopy
- FDA 510 (K) cleared, and CLIA Waived
- Ideal for use at home or testing employees
- 99% accurate result
- Packed in 5 test kits per box.
- For testing in the privacy of your own home
- Used by employers for workplace drug testing
- Used by Staffing agencies
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations
- Drug treatment clinics.
Please read this document; it is crucial as it shows which drugs appear as a positive when testing with this kit. Immunoassay and Cross-Reactants
How to use the 10 panel drug test kit:
Employers and Parents like this kit because it includes the three principal parts necessary to administer a drug test correctly.
- Step 1. Remove the test card from the sealed pouch.
- Step 2. Ask the person to be tested to provide a minimum of 30 mL or 1 Fl. oz of urine into the cup.
- Step 3. Observe the temperature of the urine. It must be between 93 to 98º F. to be acceptable. If not, discard sample and start the procedure again.
- Step 4. Dip the seven check specimen test strip into the urine. Quickly remove, dab with a paper towel and lay on a flat surface.
- Step 5. Compare the colors on the test strip to the enclosed color chart. Colors must match the area marked ‘NORMAL’. If not, discard sample and start the procedure again.
- Step 6. Remove the cap to the test card. Dip the tip of the five fingers into the urine for twenty (20) seconds.
- Step 7. Place the card on a flat surface and watch the apparent colored lines appear.
Note: This is a double-sided card. The results of the test will appear on both sides.
How to interpret the result of the test:
From the image below, it is easy to understand how to read the result.
Two colored lines will appear in each window, represented by the letters (C) and (T). The (C) line is the control line which indicates the test was successful. The apparent (T) line is the line which tells you the test was negative. If the line is faint, it is still negative.
If no line (T) appears, it means that a drug was detected over the cut-off level and is presumed positive.
Our experience tells us that to reliably drug test a person requires all aspects of the testing procedure checked. Checking the temperature and the integrity of the sample is critical before testing for drugs. We cannot stress enough that following the correct procedure before testing will give you the most reliable result.
In conclusion, if you want to protect your employees or loved ones from the perils of substance abuse, then this is the one for you. It’s comprehensive and helps to identify the cheaters.
Documents for 10 panel drug test kit:
Use the link below to download and print the data sheet on this product. You can also download a test form for documenting the result of the test and instructions for using the adulterant test.