10 panel drug test
10 panel drug test from EliteScreen is a second generation no-step device which incorporates a ten tests for commonly abused substances, built-in temperature and optional specimen validity test. These are all take place within the cup and detects all ten drugs simultaneously.
The 10 panel drug test cup also has a wide mouth making it friendly to both genders. The side of the cup has a temperature strip making it easy for the administrator/collector to monitor the specimen temperature. There is also a test for urine integrity, the optional specimen validity test detects any urine irregularities found in the urine which can easily checked. It ensurs the sample is from the donor has not been adulterated. In conclusion, temperature and integrity are both important parts of the drug testing procedure. Employers and parents want the test to be conclusive and not compromised by the donor. Finally, its important they pass the test for the right reason and using this test will ensure that.
Testing with this cup is very simple, collect a urine sample directly into the cup, fix the lid on tight and read the results as they appear.
The all in one drugs of abuse test cup is easy to use, competitively priced and suitable for a wide range of uses, including employer testing in the workplace, at home testing and for hospitals.
- 10 panel drug test.
- Screens for 10 drugs in one cup.
- Built-in temperature test.
- Built-in specimen validity test (W-AD options only.)
Tests for pH level, Specific Gravity and Oxidants.
- Reliable, easy to use and accurate.
- Easy to store and long shelf life.
- Female friendly.
- Results in less than five minutes.
- Free gloves with each test kit.
- FDA 510(k) cleared*.
- Cut-off levels adhere to NIDA guidelines.
- Shipped in 25 individually wrapped tests per box.
- Free gloves for each test.
- Same day dispatch.
- Home drug tests.
- Testing your child or family member.
- Workplace drug testing.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers and other clinics.
Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.
Full instructions are included in every box of 10 panel drug tests. You can download a copy by clicking the links below.