This is a 10 panel drug test cup, it detects ten different drugs simultaneously from a urine sample. It’s a no-step test integrated within a cup which includes a temperature test. Available in five configurations. This device is FDA 510(k) cleared and CLIA waived.
- Screens for 10 drugs in one device.
- Includes specimen cup.
- Built-in temperature test.
- 99% accurate.
- Long shelf life.
- Free gloves in each test cup.
10 panel drug test
When looking for a suitable test for testing employees or individuals at home, then this is the test for you. Employers and parents favor a ten panel test because it detects the ten most commonly abused drugs. Imagine if you were testing a person who was high on Meth and your regular five panel didn’t test for it. The additional cost for 10 panels instead of 5 is inconsequential, but the cost of missing their habit is frightening. The additional drugs tested in this test include Methamphetamine, (Meth), Ecstasy, Benzodiazepines, Methadone and Barbiturates.
10 panel drug test employs a test for ten (10) drugs within the specimen cup. The specimen cup includes a thermometer and sample scale. Each cup has ten panels to detect ten individual drugs. Each cup needs a small sample of urine to complete the process. The test takes around three minutes for the result to develop. Each kit includes free pair of gloves. A paper seal is also included if you wish to send the sample to a lab for confirming a presumed positive.
10 panel drug test comprises a test for ten different drugs. It has a built-in temperature check ensuring the urine sample is valid. It also includes an optional specimen validity test to check for urine authenticity. For your convenience, all of these tests take place within the cup with no additional requirements, supervision or training.
- Screens for 10 drugs in one cup.
- Built-in temperature test.
- Built-in specimen validity test (W-AD options only.)
Tests for pH level, Specific Gravity and Oxidants.
- Reliable, easy to use and accurate.
- Easy to store and long shelf life.
- Female friendly.
- Results in less than three minutes.
- Free gloves with each test kit.
- FDA 510(k) cleared* and CLIA waived..
- Cut-off levels adhere to NIDA guidelines.
- Shipped in 25 individually wrapped tests per box.
- Same day dispatch.
Benefits of the ten panel drug test:
The testing device employs a wide mouth cup making it friendly to both genders. The side of the cup has a temperature strip making it easy for the administrator or collector to monitor the specimen temperature. Urine temperature is a critical step in testing as it confirms that the sample is fresh. Administrators would expect the temperature to be within 93 to 98º F. This is in our opinion the temperature range you should accept. There is also a test for urine integrity. The optional integrity test detects any urine irregularities found in the urine. This is very important as donors have been known to add adulterants to their sample prior to testing to cover drug use. The process of checking is a simple and needs no prior knowledge. In conclusion, temperature and integrity are both important parts of the drug testing procedure. Employers and parents want the test to be conclusive and not compromised by the donor, so having these useful tools built into the test cup ensure sample integrity. Finally, it’s important they pass the test for the right reason and using this test will ensure that.
- At Home drug testing.
- Testing your child or family member.
- Workplace drug testing.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers and other clinics.
Testing with the 10 panel drug test:
Testing with this cup is very simple. Collect a urine sample from the donor. Ask the donor to fill the cup to the mark on the side. The donor should then pass the cup with sample to the administrator for them to complete the test. Observe there is an adequate urine sample then check the temperature is within range. Fix the lid on tight. If the cup is fitted with a urine integrity test, then follow the procedure of comparing the colors against the chart provided. Finally read the results as they appear.
Interpreting the drug test result:
The image above is for guidance when interpreting the result of the test.
- Negative: Negative results will indicate two reddish lines. One, the (C) line or control line indicates the tested was successful, and two, the (T) or test line. Reddish or light pink lines are to be expected for a negative result.
- Positive: A presumed positive is indicated when the (T) test line is not apparent.
- Invalid: Finally, if there is no (T) or (C) line, or if there is no (T) line, the test is invalid. At this point discard the test cup and use a fresh one. Start the procedure again.
We want you to get the best possible outcome when testing for drugs, and we feel confident that the 10 panel drug test will produce an accurate result at an affordable price. The all in one drugs of abuse test cup is easy to use, competitively priced and suitable for a wide range of uses, including employer testing in the workplace, at home testing and for hospitals.
Full instructions are included in every box of 10 panel drug tests. You can download a copy by clicking the links below.
Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.