10 panel EZ split drug test
This 10 panel drug test is a new generation of rapid drug tests. Its design is different from other cup designs. In a nutshell, it has two chambers. The main chamber is for testing the urine; the other is to transfer the presumed positive sample to a locked chamber for further analysis. It is classed as a one-step device that incorporates a screen for ten commonly abused substances with a built-in temperature check.
The split cup design makes it perfect for administrators who want to send a presumed positive sample to the lab for further analysis. This design’s benefits are the sample is sealed within the cup, so it cannot be tampered with. Each cup has a security seal. There are no leaks and no chance that the sample can be compromised.
The cup’s side has a push-button designed to lock the sample once the test has been completed. It also has a temperature strip making it easy for the administrator/collector to monitor the specimen temperature. In conclusion, employers and parents want the test to be conclusive and not compromised by the donor; the split cup design will ensure that.
The all in one drug of abuse test cup is easy to use, competitively priced, and suitable for a wide range of uses, including employer testing in the workplace, at-home testing, and hospitals.
- Screens for 10 drugs in one cup
- Reliable, easy to use, and accurate
- Female friendly
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- Shipped in quantities of 25 per box.
Benefits of the 10 panel EZ split drug test:
- Split cup design
- Clean and easy to use
- Built-in temperature check
- 99% accurate
- Easy to store with a long shelf life
- Results in less than five minutes
- FDA 510(k) cleared, and CLIA waived
- Cut-off levels adhere to NIDA guidelines.
- At Home, use testing your child or family member.
- In the Workplace.
- For pre-employment purposes.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion.
- Random for schools or youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
- Healthcare facilities, pain centers, and other clinics.
Using the 10 Panel, EZ Split Drug Test Cup:
Testing with this cup is straightforward, collect a urine sample directly into the cup, fix the lid on tight, and read the results as they appear. If the sample is presumed positive, then a simple tun of the key on the cup and the sample is split and locked into the cup, ready for dispatch to your local lab for further analysis.
Full instructions are included in every box of the ‘ 10 panel EZ split drug test ‘. You can download a copy by clicking the links below.