10 panel oral drug test kit
The 10 panel oral device is an excellent alternative to a urine test as the donor cannot cheat the test. The ten-panel oral drug test is compact in design is easy to store and has a shelf life of up to eighteen months. The device is less intrusive than a urine test and can be used without the need for a bathroom. The full proof design can be used anywhere and at any time without the need for specialized equipment or bathroom facilities. The major benefit of an oral/saliva analysis is the donor cannot defeat the result.
The oral device detects ten illicit and prescription drugs simultaneously (Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Buprenorphine, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, Oxycodone, Phencyclidine, Marijuana.) in less than ten minutes with a window of detection of one to two days.
Explanation about the oral testing device:
The device is elementary to use, needing the donor to place the foam applicator into their mouth for just a few minutes. Once the applicator is back in the oral collection cube, absorption of saliva in the device takes place. In less than ten minutes the results appear on the face of the collection cube. Reddish markers appear in each window indicating the process has completed, represented by control (C) and test (T) lines for each drug tested.
Features of the 10 panel oral drug test kit:
- It detects ten popular drugs simultaneously
- Clean, Quick compact design
- One-step collection
- Easy to store with a shelf life of over 18 months
- Packaged in boxes of 25 sealed kits
- FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY
- Not FDA cleared for workplace testing or medical diagnosis.
- The donor cannot defeat the result
- The need for a same-sex collector is not required
- There is no need for a bathroom
- The results appear in less than ten minutes
- No special instrumentation required
- Can be used anywhere
- Easy & convenient to use
- Law enforcement
- Rehabilitation clinics
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Pre-employment, Random, and Reasonable suspicion testing
- Schools or youth organizations
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
How to use the 10 panel oral drug test kit:
- Remove the collection stick and oral collection tube from the sealed pouch.
- Insert the sponge end of the collection stick into the mouth and soak the sponge with saliva for three minutes.
- Hold the collection tube vertically and place the collection stick with a saturated sponge into the device.
- Press down the lid to close. Keep the device vertically until the results appear. (see above)
How to interpret the results of the 10 panel oral drug test kit:
- Read the results at ten minutes. Remove the label from the reading window to read the results. Do not read results after 1 hour.
NEGATIVE. Two lines appear. One line is in the control region (C), and another line is in the (T) region. This indicates a negative result because any drug concentration is below the detectable level.
*NOTE: Consider it negative even when the test line (T) is faint.
POSITIVE. A positive is when only one line appears in the control region (C), and none are visible in the (T) region. This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level set by the device.
INVALID. If the control line fails to appear at all, it indicates there was an insufficient specimen volume or the procedure was performed incorrectly. Review the procedure and repeat the process using a new device. If the problem persists, discontinue using and contact us directly.
Each box contains twenty-five collection tubes and twenty-five collection sticks and product insert. Click the links below to download the product insert and test form for recording results.
Product Insert. Test form.