10 panel oral drug test kit
The 10 panel oral drug test kit is an excellent alternative to a urine test as the donor cannot cheat the test. It is less intrusive and used without the need for a bathroom.
The oral device detects ten illicit and prescription drugs simultaneously (Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Buprenorphine, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, Oxycodone, Phencyclidine, Marijuana.) in less than ten minutes with a window of detection of one to two days.
How to use the oral test:
The device is elementary to use, needing the donor to place the foam applicator into their mouth for just a few minutes. Once the applicator is back in the oral cube, absorption of saliva in the testing device takes place. In less than ten minutes the results appear on the face of the cube. Red markers in each test window indicate the test has completed, represented by control and test lines.
The ten-panel oral drug test is compact in design is easy to store and has a shelf life of up to 24 months.
For full proof drug and alcohol testing this is the perfect device. Use it anywhere and at any time without the need for specialized equipment or bathroom facilities. One of the benefits compared to a urine test is the donor cannot defeat the test.
- 10 panel oral drug test kit.
- It detects ten popular drugs.
- The results appear in less than ten minutes.
- One-step collection.
- Easy & convenient to use.
- No special instrumentation required.
- Testing where there are no bathrooms in which to conduct the test.
- Clean and Quick.
- Easy to store with a shelf life of over 18 months.
- Packaged in boxes of 25 sealed test kits.
- FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY. Not FDA cleared for workplace testing or medical diagnosis.
- It detects ten popular drugs simultaneously.
- The need for a same-sex collector is not required.
- The results of the test take less than ten minutes.
- The donor cannot defeat test.
- The donor cannot defeat the outcome.
- Can be used anywhere.
- Easy & convenient to use.
- Law enforcement.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
How to use this 10 panel oral drug test kit:
- Remove the collection wand and oral test tube from the sealed pouch.
- Insert the sponge end of the collection wand into the mouth and soak sponge into saliva for 3 minutes.
- Hold the test tube vertically and place the collection stick with saturated sponge into the device.
- Press down the lid to close. Keep the device vertically until you begin to read the test results. (see above)
How to interpret the test results:
- Read results at 10 minutes. Remove the label from the reading window and read the results. Do not read results after 1 hour.
Two lines appear. One line is in the control region (C), and another line is in the test region (T). This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level.
*NOTE: Consider it negative even when the test line (T) is faint.
A positive is when only one line appears in the control region (C), and none are visible in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
If the control line fails to appear at all, it indicates insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact us directly.