10 panel oral fluid drug screen
Oral drug testing is an alternative to urine testing. Some of the many benefits include difficulty cheating the test, the process is always under observation, and less intrusive. And they can be used almost anywhere, as no bathrooms are required. Results are quick and conclusive.
Oral fluid drug screening offers a simple and convenient method to perform drug testing in the workplace.
10 Panel Oral Fluid Drug Screen Benefits are Simple to See.
- The test is 100% observed,
- can be used anytime and anywhere,
- reduced tampering with the test,
- recognized as the best way to screen for recent drug use,
- they can be legally used in non-federal workplaces and insurance,
- approved by the FDA as a Class 11 device.
Employment and Insurance (E&I) Exempt
The testing process takes less than six minutes with a window of detection from a few hours to two to three days, depending on the drug.
It is the perfect device to implement a full proof drug test anywhere and at any time without the need for additional equipment or bathroom facilities. The oral drug screen kit is compact in design and is easy to store with a shelf life of up to 18 months. One of the significant benefits compared to a urine test is the donor cannot cheat the test.
Features of the T-Cube 10 Panel Oral Fluid Drug Screen:
- Detects and screens from five to ten commonly abused drugs
- Saliva Saturation Indicator
- Convenient Rapid Screening
- Collect & Test in One Step
- No special instrumentation required
- There is no need for a same-sex administrator
- No need for a Restroom
- Easy to store with a long shelf life
- They are packaged in 25 sealed kits per box
- It includes a saliva saturation indicator telling you enough saliva was collected before testing starts
- The results can be photocopied and archived for future reference
- They can be used anywhere
- 100% observed while testing
- No collecter gender issues
- Suitable for both sexes
- Fast and Easy to Read the Result
- The user cannot defeat the test result
- It’s simple and convenient to use
- No special instrumentation required.
- For use at home or in the office
- Workplace corporate drug testing programs
- Pre-employment testing
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- Post-accident testing at the point of the accident.
How to use the T-Cube 10 Panel Oral Fluid Drug Screen:
The device is straightforward to use, needing the donor to place the foam applicator into their mouth for just a few minutes. The administrator sets the applicator back into the oral cube. This process squeezes out the saliva so the testing assay can absorb the fluid. In less than ten minutes, the results appear on the face of the cube.
Overview for testing with the 10 Panel Oral Drug Screen Device:
Remove the test cube and the sponge collector from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch. Place the test cube upright on a level surface.
Put the sponge end of the collector in your mouth to collect oral fluid for about 3 minutes or until the collector indicator turns red in color. This indicates there is sufficient saturation in the sponge for analysis.
Do not chew or suck on the sponge. If the color on the saturation indicator has not turned red within 7 minutes, repeat the process using a new device, beginning with Step 1.
Open the test cube and place the saturated oral fluid collector inside the test cube. Press the lid down firmly until the wand with sponge reaches the bottom of the test cube. Tightly close the cube lid compressing the sponge. The administrator/technician dates and initials the security seal and places over the cube lid. Keep the test cube upright on a flat surface and follow Step 4.
Interpreting the Result:
Read results at 5 minutes. Do not read after 5 minutes. A negative result is identified by the appearance of two-color lines. The intensity of the lines does not matter. A positive result is identified by the appearance of a line in the C region on the test strip and no line in the T region. If no lines appear the result is invalid. Repeat the analysis with a new test.
NEGATIVE. Two lines appear. *The top line is the control line (C), the other line below is the test line (T). This indicates the result is negative and suggests that the drug concentration was below the detectable level.
*NOTE: Consider a negative even when a faint distinguishable color line is visible. The shade of the (T) line will vary, but noticeable.
POSITIVE. Only one color (C) line appears. The apparent (T) line is not visible. This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the cut-off level.
INVALID. If no control line appears, it indicates there is insufficient specimen volume. Review the procedure and repeat the process using a new device. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot and immediately contact us.
T-Cube oral fluid drug screen information:
These oral fluid drug tests detect the following drugs:
- Ten-panel oral (10) – Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Methamphetamine, Methadone, Opiates, Oxycodone, Marijuana, and Phencyclidine.
Included in each box are twenty-five oral screens, a product insert that provides instructions, cut-off levels, and sample analysis carried out by the manufacturer. Use the links below to download and print the related documents.