10 panel oral fluid drug screen
Oral drug testing is an alternative to urine testing. Some of the many benefits include difficulty cheating the test, the process is always under observation, and less intrusive. And they can be used almost anywhere, as no bathrooms are required. In addition, results are quick and conclusive.
Oral fluid drug screening offers a convenient and straightforward method to perform drug testing in the workplace.
10 Panel Oral Fluid Drug Screen Benefits are Simple to See.
- The test is 100% observed,
- can be used anytime and anywhere,
- reduced tampering with the test,
- recognized as the best way to screen for recent drug use.
- These oral devices are used in non-federal workplaces and insurance and approved by the FDA as a Class 11 device.
Employment and Insurance (E&I) Exempt
The testing process takes less than six minutes with a window of detection from a few hours to two to three days, depending on the drug.
It is the perfect device to implement a full-proof drug test anywhere and at any time without the need for additional equipment or bathroom facilities. The oral drug screen kit is compact in design and is easy to store with a shelf life of up to 18 months. One of the significant benefits compared to a urine test is the donor cannot cheat the test.
Features of the T-Cube 10 Panel Oral Fluid Drug Screen:
- Detects and screens ten commonly abused drugs.
- This device includes a Saliva Saturation Indicator to ensure adequate saliva collection.
- Convenient Rapid Screening
- Collect & Test in One Step
- No special instrumentation required
- There is no need for a same-sex administrator
- No need for a Restroom
- Easy to store with a long shelf life
- Each box contains 25 sealed kits.
- The saliva wand includes a saliva saturation indicator indicating sufficient saliva volume before testing starts.
- The results can be photocopied and archived for future reference
- 100% observed while testing
- No collecter gender issues
- Suitable for both sexes
- Fast and Easy to Read the Result
- The user cannot defeat the test result
- It’s simple and convenient to use
- No unique instrumentation is required.
- For use at home or in the office
- Workplace corporate drug testing programs
- Pre-employment testing
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- Ideal for post-accident testing. For analysis at the point of the accident.
How to use the T-Cube 10 Panel Oral Fluid Drug Screen:
The device is straightforward to use, needing the donor to place the foam applicator into their mouth for just a few minutes. Next, the administrator sets the applicator back into the oral cube. This process squeezes out the saliva so the testing assay can absorb the fluid. In less than ten minutes, the results appear on the face of the cube.
Overview for testing with the 10 Panel Oral Drug Screen Device:
Remove the test cube and the sponge collector from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch. Then, place the test cube upright on a level surface.
Put the sponge end of the collector in your mouth to collect oral fluid for about 3 minutes or until the collector indicator changes color to red. It indicates there is sufficient saturation in the sponge for analysis. Do not chew or suck on the sponge. If the color on the saturation indicator has not turned red within 7 minutes, repeat the process using a new device, beginning with Step 1.
Open the test cube and place the saturated oral fluid collector inside the test cube. Press the lid down firmly until the wand with a sponge reaches the bottom of the test cube. Tightly close the cube lid compressing the sponge—the administrator/technician dates and initials the security seal and places it over the cube lid. Keep the test cube upright on a flat surface and follow Step 4.
Interpreting the Result:
Observe the result of the test at five minutes but not after ten minutes. Look for two-color lines to identify the outcome. Please note: The intensity of the lines does not matter. For example, the C region’s appearance identifies a positive result on the test strip and no line in the T region. If no lines appear, the outcome is invalid. Repeat the analysis with a new test.
NEGATIVE. Two lines appear. *The top line is the control line (C), the other line below is the test line (T). It indicates the result is negative and suggests that the drug concentration was below the detectable level. NOTE: Consider a negative even when a faint distinguishable color line is visible. The shade of the (T) line will vary but be noticeable.
POSITIVE. Only one color (C) line appears. The apparent (T) line is not visible. This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the cut-off level.
INVALID. If no control line appears, it indicates there is insufficient specimen volume. Review the procedure and repeat the process using a new device. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot and immediately contact us.
T-Cube oral fluid drug screen information:
These oral fluid drug tests detect the following drugs:
- Ten-panel oral (10) – Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Methamphetamine, Methadone, Opiates, Oxycodone, Marijuana, and Phencyclidine.
Each box includes twenty-five oral screens, a product insert that provides instructions, cut-off levels, and sample analysis carried out by the manufacturer. Use the links below to download and print the related documents.