10 panel urine drug test cup
10 panel urine drug test cup is the perfect solution for a workplace when employees need to be tested. This is a professional CLIA waived device that detects a total of ten illicit and prescription drugs in one test. It also includes specimen validity and urine temperature test. Complies with all legislation for testing in the workplace.
ProScreen are the most reliable drug testing kits available, manufactured in the USA to the highest standard providing accurate and reliable results every time. They are FDA cleared and conform to cut-off levels set by NIDA. This device is fully FDA 510(k) cleared for use at home and the workplace.
Using the 10 panel urine drug test cup is very simple: Ask the donor to provide a urine sample directly into the cup, seal the lid and tip on it side. The results will appear in less than two minutes with clear accurate results. Refer to our guide on collecting a urine sample. Drug test instructions.
- 10 panel urine drug test cup.
- Detects 10 drugs .
- Available in four configurations.
- Built-in specimen temperature test.
- Optional specimen validity test for 5 adulterants.
- Results in minutes.
- No collector exposure to urine.
- Fewer positive results from common medications.
- Results are easy to read and can be photocopied.
- Manufactured in USA.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared.
- CLIA waived.
- Free shipping!
- Packaged in 25 tests per box.
(PSCupA-10MBO and PSCupA-10MO)
This test is based on the color response of chemical indicators for the presence of adulterants. It is one of the most comprehensive tests available for determining the integrity of a urine sample.
- Cr level: Creatinine reacts with a creatinine indicator in an alkaline medium which forms a purplish-brown color complex. The color intensity is directly proportional to the concentration of creatinine. Urine samples with creatinine concentrations of less than 20 mg/ml are dilute, which may be indicative of adulteration.
- Ni level: Nitrite reacts with the reagent’s aromatic amine to form a diazonium salt which couples with an indicator to yield a pink-red/purple color complex. Urine samples containing nitrite at levels greater than 15 mg/dl are considered adulterated.
- pH level: Tests for the presence of acidic and alkaline adulterants. Normal urine pH ranges from 4.0 to 9.0. Values below pH 4.0 or above pH 9.0 are indicative of adulteration.
- Bl level: Tests for the presence of oxidants, such as bleach, hydrogen peroxide and Pyridinium Chlorochromate, in the urine. Observation of a blue-green, brown, or orange color indicates adulteration with bleach or other oxidizing agents.
- S.G: Tests for sample dilution. Normal levels for specific gravity will range from 1.005-1.025. Specific gravity levels of less than 1.003 or higher than 1.030 is an indication of adulteration. The color changes from dark blue to blue-green in urine of low ionic concentration to green and yellow-green in urine of higher ionic concentration. Urine specific gravity below 1.005 or above 1.025 is considered abnormal, which may indicate adulteration.
Each cup has a temperature strip affixed to the side. Testing the temperature is a very important aspect of drug testing. If the temperature is out of range it is generally an indication that the specimen is invalid. This could mean that it is fake or a substitute sample. We recommend that the urine sample temperature is checked within one minute from the time of collection. The temperature range should be from 93° to 98°F . If the specimen is out of range, ask the donor to provide a new specimen.
One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is the interference of common prescription and non-prescription drugs causing false-positives. This product does not suffer from this issue, avoiding specimens being sent to the laboratory, leading to a waste of time and money.
The 10 panel urine drug test cup is packaged in 25 individually foil sealed kits per box with free shipping.
- Staffing agencies.
- Drug testing in health care facilities and other clinics.
- Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors Medical Center, Physicians.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
Full instructions are included in each box of 10 panel urine drug test cups. You can also download a copy by clicking the links below.