10 panel urine drug test cup
Wondfo manufactures one of the best 10 panel drug test cups in the industry. It’s a one-step drug of abuse test for ten drugs with a specimen temperature check integrated into the container. This test represents excellent value for money as an all-in-one test. In addition, it complies with NIDA recommendations, has FDA clearance, and is CLIA Waived.
The cup is like a regular specimen cup; it has a thermal heat strip to monitor urine temperature checks and analysis for ten drugs. In addition, it comes complete with a screw lid for transportation purposes.
Wondfo is amongst the most reliable drug testing kits available, manufactured to the highest standard providing accurate and reliable results every time. They are CLIA waived and FDA cleared with an FDA 510(k) certificate. Cut-off levels exceed NIDA values so hospitals, parents at home, and employers can use them confidently.
- Staffing agencies
- In the Workplace
- At home supervised by parents
- Health care facilities, Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors Medical Center, and Physicians
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
- 10 panel urine drug test cup detects ten drugs
- Fewer positive results from common medications
- Results in minutes
- Crisp, precise results in minutes
- No collector exposure to urine.
- Available in four configurations
- Results are easy to read and interpret.
- Manufactured in the USA
- FDA 510 (k) cleared, and CLIA waived
- Packaged in 25 tests per box.
How to check the specimen temperature:
Each cup has a temperature strip affixed to the side. Monitoring the temperature is an essential aspect of drug testing. If the temperature is out of range, it indicates that the specimen is invalid or substituted. Therefore, we recommend that you check the urine sample temperature within one minute from the time of collection. The temperature range should be from 93° to 98°F. If the specimen is out of range, ask the donor to provide a fresh urine specimen using a new cup.
Instructions for testing:
Using the 10 panel urine drug test cup is very simple.
- Remove the cup from its sealed wrapper. Hand the cup to the donor (the person taking the test) and ask them to provide a urine sample into the cup to the mark on the side—a minimum of 40 mL.
- When complete, take the cup and secure the lid, and observe the urine temperature. (93° to 98°F)
- If it’s within the specified range, remove the paper strip from the cup’s face to reveal the results.
- The apparent results will start to appear within minutes.
Interpreting the result:
- Negative: There are ten panels; each one responds to a specific drug The (C) line should be visible in all panels. The (T) or test lines will also be visible. Our experience suggests the lines on some panels may be fainter than others: This is perfectly normal. The rule is if there is a line, no matter how slight, the result is negative.
- Positive: The (C) or control line will be visible for all panels: This tells you the analysis was successful. If there is no line in the (T) or the test area, the result is presumed positive. We recommend you ship the sample to a laboratory to confirm your findings.
The 10 panel urine drug test cup is designed for use on-site or at home and will provide an accurate drug result.
Included in each box are a product insert and 25 ten-panel urine drug test cups. You can also download a test form and instructions on how to administer a test professionally.