10 Panel Urine Drug Test Kit – A Rapid Urine Test for Ten Drugs of Abuse
$2.69 – $269.99
A great product for testing employees because of its track record. The 10 panel urine drug test kit from Wondfo detects ten individual drug abuse drugs in a one-step dip package. This makes it the perfect solution for a drug-free workplace or use at home.
10 panel urine drug test Kit
The urine drug analysis package shown here is a rapid, one-step test that detects ten (10) drugs commonly abused today. Over the years, this product has established itself as the one to beat regarding consistency and accuracy. This super reliable test is 99% accurate, results appear in minutes, and complies with FDA regulations for use in the workplace.
This straightforward analysis detects illicit drugs and prescription medications as well; With prescription medication abuse on the rise, it has never been so important to consider testing in the workplace.
The dangers of drug abuse can lead to accidents. Accidents can injure fellow employees, cause property damage, incur a loss of production, and claim workers’ compensation. These all affect the bottom line; In many states in the US, your insurance company will reduce your premiums because of drug testing.
Testing everyone in the workplace is proactive and protects your business. With drug abuse reaching epidemic levels, it’s good to know a product that can help protect your employees and your business from accidents and loss of productivity. It is designed to deliver the answers you need within minutes and with precise results.
Features of the 10 panel urine drug test kit:
This drug test card is one of the most accurate and reliable devices with cut-off levels that exceed guidelines from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). In addition, the design employs the latest techniques, which help reduce false positives from conventional OTC medications.
- The 10 panel rapid urine drug test detects ten different drugs of abuse in one analysis
- Used by professional drug testing labs
- Colloidal gold technology > 99% accurate
- Rapid Lateral Flow for Instant results
- Reduce false positives with increased strip width > 4 mm strips
- FDA 510 (k) cleared
- CLIA Waived
- This device conforms to NIDA guidelines for cut-off levels.
- New lower price.
- 99% accurate
- Results appear in minutes.
- Results are clear easy to read.
- There are fewer false-positive results from common medications such as Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE, and Adipex.
- Long shelf life.
Suitable uses in the workplace:
- Pre-Employment testing
- Random drug testing
- Post-accident testing and
- Reasonable suspicion.
How to use the rapid 10 panel urine drug test kit:
- Read the instructions COMPLETELY before administering the test and have a clock or timer available. View our instructions.
- Have the donor wash and dry their hands thoroughly before starting the test
- Have them empty their pockets and remove hats, gloves, etc. before testing
- Ensure the bathroom cubicle is nearby and sinks and faucets are isolated.
- Try to test early morning since a urine sample is typically the most concentrated of the day.
- Collect a urine sample and immediately check the temperature; this is the most critical part of the analysis.
- Remove the test from the sealed pouch, take off the cap, and dip seven exposed fingers into the sample.
- Place the tips of the device into the urine for twenty seconds.
- Place the device on a flat surface and see the results develop.
How to interpret the test result:
- While processing, do not touch the device; wait for three minutes.
A negative result is when all lines are present. (T) lines and (C) lines.
It’s important to note that even a faint line is still negative.
The indication of a presumed positive result is when one (T) line (see image below) is missing.
- Send presumed positive test samples to a lab for them to confirm your suspicion.
Familiarize yourself with the 10 panel urine drug test:
Use the diagram below to understand what the different parts are.
- The ID is for entering a name or reference number.
- The panel identification windows tell you what drugs it detects in this example.
- The control line (C) tells you the analysis was successful.
- The apparent result line (T) is where the result appears.
- Urine migration flow up the dip panel fingers
- The tips of the fingers are dipped into the urine, which migrates to the test result windows.
Product documentation for the 10 panel urine drug test kit:
Each box of 10 panel urine drug tests includes a product insert. The insert gives brief instructions on testing and details of the cut-off levels and research on cross-reaction. Download a copy here, plus a free drug test report form and recommended guidelines for testing. The product may be substituted with an equivalent product if not available.
|Dimensions||10 × 9 × 7 in|
We will always send an order confirmation via email. If you didnt receive a confirmation then double check you provided the correct email address. Next, check your email spam box where you may find our confirmation. Because of the nature of the products we supply, often our emails will go into spam. If that is the case, move the email to your inbox and that will correct the problem so future updates arrive normally.
When will I get my order?
The arrival date depends on which shipping options were chosen, and how many items were in the order. Most orders are processed and shipped same day and take 3-5 days to arrive. Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer and these usually take 5-7 working days to arrive.
Small packages are shipped via USPS Mail and take 2-5 days to arrive.
We do not ship orders to a P.O. Box, they must be shipped to a street address. You’ll be notified after placing your order if we’re unable to ship to the address you’ve specified.
NOTE: We do not ship orders to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Screening cut-off levels. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Alcohol||>0.02% B.A.C.||>0.02% B.A.C.|
|Amphetamines||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||300 ng/mL||60 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||10 ng/mL||5 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||300 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||500 ng/mL||100 ng/mL|
|EtG Alcohol||300 ng/mL||N/A|
|Fentanyl||200 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Heroin||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|K2, Spice||50 ng/mL||N/A|
|Marijuana||50 ng/mL||12 ng/mL|
|Methadone||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Morphine||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Opiates||2000 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||100 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||25 ng/mL||10 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||1000 ng/mL||N/A|
Detection times. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Ethanol||8 hrs.||8 hrs.|
|Ethyl Glucuronide||80 hrs.||N/A|
|Codeine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Morphine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Oxycodone||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Propoxyphene||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Tramadol||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Buprenorphine||3-5 days||1-2 days|
|Fentanyl||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Meperidine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Methadone||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Bath Salts||2-3 days||1-2 days|
|Ecstasy||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Cocaine||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Heroin||1-3 days||8 hrs.|
|K-2, Spice||1-3 days||N/A|
|Methamphetamine||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Phencyclidine||2-30 days||1-2 days|
|Amphetamines||2-4 days||1-3 days|
|Alprazolam||2-8 days||1-2 days|
|Chlordiazepoxide||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Clonazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Diazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Flunitrazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Lorazepam||2-5 days||1-2 days|
|Oxazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Amobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Butabarbital||1-21 days||1-2 days|
|Butalbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Pentobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Phenobarbital||1-28 days||1-2 days|
|Secobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Cannabinoids||Marijuana||1-30 days||1-2 days|