10 panel urine drug test.
This FDA cleared ProScreen 10 panel urine drug test is a rapid, one-step test that detects 10 of the most commonly abused drugs found in human urine.
With drug abuse in the workplace reaching epidemic levels from not just illicit drugs but with prescription medications, the time to test employees and loved ones on a regular basis has never been so important. The dangers of impairment cause accidents, loss of production plus workers compensation claims and endanger other employees from mistakes. Test everyone in the workplace and protect your company and lower your costs.
Whether you are testing in the workplace or at home it is important that the drug test you use gives you the information you need accurately. The 10 panel urine drug test is designed to deliver results within minutes with crystal clear lines on each panel.
The benefit for the administrator and the donor is a clear and concise result, backing up the quality of this test kit.
This drug test card is the most accurate and reliable of 10 panel tests with cut-off levels that meet or exceed guidelines from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). It employs the very latest techniques; using a flood proof design and technology that produces fewer false positives from common medications. The benefits are an accurate and reliable drug test kit that produces clear sharp test results in less than two minutes.
Detects the most commonly abused prescription and illicit drugs: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Ecstasy, Phencyclidine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates and Methadone.
This 10 panel urine drug test is used by professionals throughout the USA and therefore perfect for use at home or the workplace. It is simple to use, super accurate, easy to store with a long shelf life.
Simply the best drug test kit at any price!
- 10 panel urine drug test.
- Screens for 10 different drugs of abuse in one test.
- Results appear in minutes.
- Results are clear easy to read and can be photocopied.
- Fewer false positive results from common medications such as: Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE and Adipex.
- Flood proof – meaning the result of the test is not affected if the dip card is entirely immersed in urine.
- Used by professional drug testing labs.
- Manufactured in United States.
- Shipped in packs of 25 kits per box.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared.
- Conforms to NIDA guidelines for cut-off levels.
- Drug addiction treatment.
- Drug testing at home.
- Testing a family member.
- Workplace drug testing.
- Pre-Employment testing.
- Random drug testing in the workplace, schools, colleges and youth organizations.
- Probation, inmates, and law enforcement facilities.
Testing at home or the workplace:
- Read the instructions COMPLETELY before administering test and have a clock or timer available. View our instructions.
- Have the donor wash and dry their hands thoroughly before using the 10 panel urine drug test.
- Try to test early morning since the urine sample is typically the most concentrated of the day.
- Collect the urine sample before the donor drinks anything in the morning. This will prevent the urine sample from being dilute.
- Remove the test from the sealed pouch and remove the cap.
- Check the urine sample is within acceptable range. (93 to 98º F is our recommendation.) If the temperature is out of range, ask the donor to provide a new sample.
- Dip the tips of the fingers into the urine sample for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Place the cap back onto the test card and lay on a flat surface.
- Be sure to read the test results at 5 minutes but not after 10 minutes. Results are considered invalid after 10 minutes.
- Do not touch the test while the results are processing.
- A negative result is when all lines are present. It’s important to note that even a faint line is still negative. Note three of the five panels test for 2 drugs, and show two lines in the (T) area.
- Presumed positive results are indicated when one of the (T) lines (see image above) are missing.
- Presumed positive results should always be confirmed with a lab test.
How do I use this test?
Use the diagram below to understand what the different parts are.
- The ID is for entering a name or reference number.
- Panel identification windows tell you what drugs it detects. In this example, AMP = Amphetamines, COC = Cocaine, OPI = Opiates, PCP = Phencyclidine and THC = Marijuana.
- Control line (C) tells you the test was successful.
- Apparent result line (T) is where the test result appears.
- Urine migration. The tips of the test are dipped into urine and migrates up into the test area.
How do I administer the test?
- Remove the card from the sealed foil pouch.
- Remove the cap to expose the fingers.
- Ask the person being tested to provide a urine sample. Use a suitable specimen cup like this to collect the sample.
- Prior to testing, make sure the sample passes the temperature test. This is very important, the temperature has to be within 93 to 98º F otherwise it may be substituted.
- Dip the tips of the fingers into the urine specimen and hold them there for around twenty (20) seconds.
- Remove the card and replace cap. Lay on a flat surface and observe the apparent pinkish red bars appear.
- Read the result after three minutes. Don’t interpret after ten minutes.
Interpreting the test:
Full instructions are included in each pack of 10 panel urine drug tests, but you can also download a copy by clicking the links below.