10 panel urine drug test detects ten individual drugs in a one-step dip test. Available in 3 variations with optional specimen test. Conforms to NIDA cut-off level settings and is FDA 510(k) cleared.
- New lower price.
- Quick, Crystal clear results.
- FDA cleared for use at home or the workplace.
- 99% accurate.
- Flood proof design.
- Less false positives from common medications.
- Used by professionals throughout the USA.
10 panel urine drug test.
10 panel urine drug test is a rapid, one-step urine test that detects ten (10) of the most commonly abused drugs found in human urine. This super reliable test is 99% accurate, results appear in minutes and is FDA cleared for use at home and in the workplace.
With drug abuse in the workplace reaching epidemic levels, it’s good to know that there is a simple test that can detect not just illicit drugs but also prescription medications.
The dangers of drug abuse can lead to accidents, accidents can endanger fellow employees, damage to property, loss of production and incur hefty workers compensation claims. It doesn’t stop there, it affects the bottom line due to unexpected repairs, theft etc. By testing everyone in the workplace, you are being proactive and protecting your employees. And in many States in the US, your insurance company will reduce your premiums because you are operating drug testing scheme.
Whether you are testing in the workplace or at home it is important that the drug test you use gives you the information you need accurately. The 10 panel urine drug test is designed to deliver answers within minutes with crystal clear results.
Now is the time to start protecting your company and its employees and lower your costs. Start testing your employees on a regular basis and you will get respect from employees and have a safer environment for them to work in. With prescription medication abuse on the rise it has never been so important to consider a drug testing schedule.
The benefit for the administrator and the donor is a clear and concise result, backing up the quality of this test kit.
This drug test card is one of the most accurate and reliable of 10 panel tests with accurate cut-off levels resulting in accurate results. the cut-off levels exceed guidelines from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). It employs the very latest techniques; using a flood proof design with technology that produces fewer false positives from common medications.
The benefits are an accurate and reliable drug test kit any price! Detects commonly abused prescription and illicit drugs: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Ecstasy, Phencyclidine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates and Methadone.
This 10 panel urine drug test is used by professionals throughout the USA and therefore perfect for use in any situation.
- Fewer false positive results from common medications such as: Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE and Adipex.
- Simple to use, super accurate, easy to store with a long shelf life.
- 10 panel urine drug test screens for 10 different drugs of abuse in one test.
- Results appear in minutes.
- Results are clear easy to read and can be photocopied.
- Flood proof design – meaning the result of the test is not affected if the dip card is fully immersed in urine.
- Used by professional drug testing labs.
- Manufactured in United States.
- Shipped in packs of 25 kits per box.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared.
- Conforms to NIDA guidelines for cut-off levels.
- Drug addiction treatment.
- Drug testing at home.
- Testing a family member.
- Workplace drug testing.
- Pre-Employment testing.
- Random drug testing in the workplace, schools, colleges and youth organizations.
- Probation, inmates, and law enforcement facilities.
Testing in the workplace:
- Read the instructions COMPLETELY before administering test and have a clock or timer available. View our instructions.
- Have the donor wash and dry their hands thoroughly before starting the test.
- Have them empty their pockets and remove hats, gloves etc. prior to testing.
- Ensure the bathroom cubicle is nearby and sinks and faucets are away from the donor.
- Try to test early morning since the urine sample is typically the most concentrated of the day.
- Do not touch the test while the results are processing.
- A negative result is when all lines are present. It’s important to note that even a faint line is still negative. Note three of the five panels test for 2 drugs, and show two lines in the (T) area.
- Presumed positive results are indicated when one of the (T) lines (see image above) are missing.
- Presumed positive results should always be confirmed with a lab test.
Understanding the components of the device.
Use the diagram below to understand what the different parts are.
- The ID is for entering a name or reference number.
- Panel identification windows tell you what drugs it detects. In this example, AMP = Amphetamines, COC = Cocaine, OPI = Opiates, PCP = Phencyclidine and THC = Marijuana.
- Control line (C) tells you the test was successful.
- Apparent result line (T) is where the test result appears.
- Urine migration. The tips of the test are dipped into urine and migrates up into the test area.
How do I administer the test?
- Remove the card from the sealed foil pouch.
- Remove the cap to expose the fingers.
- Ask the person being tested to provide a urine sample. Use a suitable specimen cup like this to collect the sample.
- Prior to testing, make sure the sample passes the temperature test. This is very important, the temperature has to be within 93 to 98º F otherwise it may be substituted.
- Dip the tips of the fingers into the urine specimen and hold them there for around twenty (20) seconds.
- Remove the card and replace cap. Lay on a flat surface and observe the apparent pinkish red bars appear.
- Read the result after three minutes. Don’t interpret after ten minutes.
How do I interpret the test?
Full instructions are included in each pack of 10 panel urine drug tests. Download the product insert, drug test report form and recommended instructions by clicking the links below.