10 panel urine drug test
The urine drug analysis package shown here is a rapid, one-step test that detects ten (10) drugs commonly abused today. Over the years this product has established itself as the one to beat regarding consistency and accuracy. This super reliable test is 99% accurate, results appear in minutes and complies with FDA regulations for use in the workplace.
This straightforward analysis detects not only illicit drugs but also prescription medications as well; With prescription medication abuse on the rise, it has never been so important to consider testing in the workplace.
The dangers of drug abuse lead to accidents, and accidents can injure fellow employees, cause damage to property, incur the loss of production and claims for workers compensation which affects the bottom line too; In many States in the US, your insurance company will reduce your premiums because you are drug testing.
Testing everyone in the workplace is proactive and protects your business, and with drug abuse reaching epidemic levels, it’s good to know there is a product that can help protect your employees and your business from accidents and loss of productivity. It is designed to deliver answers you need within minutes and with crystal clear results.
Features of the 10 panel urine drug test:
This drug test card is one of the most accurate and reliable devices with cut-off levels that exceed guidelines from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). The design is flood proof and employs the very latest techniques which help reduce false positives from conventional OTC medications.
- Detects ten different drugs of abuse in one test
- Used by professional drug testing labs
- Colloidal gold technology > 99% accurate
- Rapid Lateral Flow for Instant results
- Reduce false positives with increased strip width > 4 mm strips
- FDA 510 (k) cleared
- CLIA Waived
- This test conforms to NIDA guidelines for cut-off levels.
- New lower price.
- 99% accurate
- Results appear in minutes
- Results are clear easy to read
- There are fewer false-positive results from common medications such as Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE, and Adipex
- Long shelf life.
Suitable uses in the workplace:
- Pre-Employment testing
- Random drug testing
- Post accident testing and
- Reasonable suspicion.
How to use the 10 panel urine drug test in your workplace:
- Read the instructions COMPLETELY before administering the test and have a clock or timer available. View our instructions.
- Have the donor wash and dry their hands thoroughly before starting the test
- Have them empty their pockets and remove hats, gloves, etc. before testing
- Ensure the bathroom cubicle is nearby and sinks and faucets are isolated
- Try to test early morning since a urine sample is typically the most concentrated of the day
- Collect a urine sample and immediately check the temperature; this is the most critical part of the test
- Remove the test from the sealed pouch take off the cap and dip seven exposed fingers into the sample
- Place the tips of the device into the urine for twenty seconds
- Place the device on a flat surface and see the results develop.
How to interpret the test result:
- While processing do not touch the test, wait for three minutes
A negative result is when all lines are present. (T) lines and (C) lines
- It’s important to note that even a faint line is still negative. Note three of the five panels test for two drugs, and show two lines in the (T) area.
The indication of a presumed positive result is when one of the (T) lines (see image below) are missing.
- Send presumed positive test samples to a lab for them to confirm your suspicion.
How to familiarize yourself with the 10 panel urine drug test:
Use the diagram below to understand what the different parts are.
- The ID is for entering a name or reference number.
- The panel identification windows tell you what drugs it detects. In this example.
- The control line (C) tells you the test was successful.
- Apparent result line (T) is where the test result appears.
- Urine migration. The tips of the test are dipped into urine and migrate up into the test area.
Product documentation for the :
Each box of 10 panel urine drug tests includes a data-sheet. The data-sheet gives brief instructions on testing and details of the cut-off levels and research on cross-reaction. Download a copy here plus a free drug test report form and recommended instructions for testing.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the ‘deadly drug’ is a KILLER - March 15, 2019