Drugs of Abuse 11 Panel Drug Test Cup with Alcohol. $2.99ea. 25pk.
From $96.00 /box
NEW LOWER PRICE. If you want to catch the cheaters and reduce drug abuse in your workplace or rehab facility, this is the one to beat. The 11 panel drug test cup features a one-step eleven-panel integrated drugs of abuse test plus EtG alcohol, a urine temperature check, and an adulterant test—a new design with super low cut-off levels.
11 panel drug test Cup with Alcohol
This drug test is the latest generation of cup drug testing devices from EliteScreen. This product combines an analysis of eleven drugs plus EtG Alcohol. In addition, it features a thermal temperature strip on the side to check the urine temperature and an adulterant check to determine and establish the integrity of a donor’s urine sample.
This device detects illicit and prescription drugs simultaneously: These are Amphetamines (500ng/mL AMP), Buprenorphine (BUP), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Cocaine (150ng/mL COC), Fentanyl (10ng/mL FTL), Methamphetamine (500ng/mL mAMP), Ecstasy (MDMA), Opiates/Morphine (300ng/mL MOR), Methadone (MTD), Oxycodone (OXY), Marijuana (THC) and Alcohol (EtG).
- It detects eleven drugs of abuse at lower than standard levels.
- It detects eight prescription and three street drugs.
- It detects alcohol up to 80 hours in the past.
- Built-in temperature check.
- Built-in adulterant check.
- 99% accurate and results in minutes.
- Super low cut-off levels.
- 25 cups per box.
- It beats the competition.
- All tests are within the container.
- Built-in temperature check.
- Built-in adulterant check.
The benefits include catching drug use at lower levels than previously possible. Here is an example: Cocaine usually detects an abuser with over 300 ng/mL in their system; this will see a new low of 150 ng/mL. The same applies to Amphetamines; the standard cut-off level is 1000 ng/mL. This device has a lower cut-off level of 500 ng/mL. The same applies to Methamphetamine with a cut-off level of 500 ng/mL. The Alcohol test detects Ethyl Glucuronide and can identify alcohol up to 80 hours in the past.
The chart below displays all the cut-off levels for each drug.
|Drug||Identifier||Std. Screen Cut-off||New Screen Cut-off Level|
|Amphetamines||(AMP)||1000 ng/mL||500 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||(BUP)||10 ng/mL||10 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||(BZO)||300 ng/mL||300 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||(COC)||300 ng/mL||150 ng/mL|
|Fentanyl||(FTL)||10 ng/mL||10 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||(MDMA)||500 ng/mL||500 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||(mAMP)||1000 ng/mL||500 ng/mL|
|Opiates/Morphine||(OPI)||2000 ng/mL||300 ng/mL|
|Methadone||(MTD)||300 ng/mL||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||(OXY)||100 ng/mL||100 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||(THC)||50 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Alcohol 80 hrs.||(EtG)||500 ng/mL||300 ng/mL|
|Adulterants||Creatinine, pH level, and Specific Gravity.|
Note: These lower cut-off levels are something that only a professional lab would be able to provide.
This product has an advanced aspect that looks at three specific properties to establish urine integrity by checking for adulteration, substitution, and dilution.
- Creatinine: Detects the waste product called creatinine present in human urine.
- pH level: Detects the presence of acidic and alkaline adulterants.
- Specific Gravity: Detects sample dilution.
- Perfect for rehab clinics.
- They are recommended for testing a child or family member in your own home.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Great for random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Drug testing in schools and youth organizations.
Testing with the 11 panel drug test cup:
- Remove the lid of the cup.
- Ask the donor to provide a small quantity of urine directly into the cup to the mark on the side.
- The donor would then screw the cap on tight and pass it back to the administrator.
- The administrator would then read the urine temperature and establish the temperature is between 93 to 98º F,
- Peel off the label on the face of the cup to reveal the results for drugs, alcohol, and contaminants. It’s that simple!
Interpreting the result:
This 11 panel drug test cup detects three aspects of urine integrity, defeating the cheater. First, follow the instructions and compare the colors on the cup to the color chart enclosed. It will instantly tell you if the urine sample is acceptable for testing or not.
- Two lines appear. One red line is in the control region (C), and another apparent red or pink line below would be in the test region (T).
A negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the cut-off level.
- NOTE: The shade of red in the test line region (T) will vary; a faint line is negative whenever there is even a light pink line.
- One red line appears in the control region (C), and no line appears in the test region (T).
The positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the cut-off level.
- NOTE: A preliminary positive test result does not always mean a person abused prescription or illegal drugs, and a negative test result does not say they didn’t. Many factors influence the reliability of the test.
- IMPORTANT: The results you obtain are called preliminary for a reason. Send the sample to a reputable laboratory if you get a non-negative result.
- The Control line fails to appear due to an insufficient sample volume or not conducting the test as instructed. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device.
What is a false positive test? The definition of a false positive test could be where the result is positive even though the target drugs are not in the sample. The most common causes of a false positive test are cross-reactants from over-the-counter medicines, certain foods, diet plan drugs, and nutritional supplements.
What Is A False Negative Test? The definition of a false negative test is when a drug is present but isn’t detected: This can be because the sample is dilute or the sample was tainted.
What does all this mean? This product is, without a doubt, the one to beat all cheaters and abusers. The price to get a lab test of this type could easily cost over $200; this device detects eleven drugs plus alcohol EtG for less than $5. The benefits to you are instant results and considerable cost savings. Not only that, but you can check the sample is within temp and establish its integrity. Wow! Never before has this been possible at an affordable price. All of these features in one cup and an 11 panel drug test make this the clear choice for drug testing in any situation.
Full instructions are for the eleven-panel cup drug test are included in each box. You can also download a copy by clicking the links below.
Alcohol, Amphetamines (AMP), Benzodiazepines, Buprenorphine, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Fentanyl Test Strips and Kits., Marijuana, Methadone, Methamphetamine, Morphine Test Strips and Kits., Opiates, Oxycodone
We will always send an order confirmation via email. If you didnt receive a confirmation then double check you provided the correct email address. Next, check your email spam box where you may find our confirmation. Because of the nature of the products we supply, often our emails will go into spam. If that is the case, move the email to your inbox and that will correct the problem so future updates arrive normally.
When will I get my order?
The arrival date depends on which shipping options were chosen, and how many items were in the order. Most orders are processed and shipped same day and take 3-5 days to arrive. Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer and these usually take 5-7 working days to arrive.
Small packages are shipped via USPS Mail and take 2-5 days to arrive.
We do not ship orders to a P.O. Box, they must be shipped to a street address. You’ll be notified after placing your order if we’re unable to ship to the address you’ve specified. NOTE: We do not ship orders to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Screening cut-off levels. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Alcohol||>0.02% B.A.C.||>0.02% B.A.C.|
|Amphetamines||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||300 ng/mL||60 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||10 ng/mL||5 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||300 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||500 ng/mL||100 ng/mL|
|EtG Alcohol||300 ng/mL||N/A|
|Fentanyl||200 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Heroin||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|K2, Spice||50 ng/mL||N/A|
|Marijuana||50 ng/mL||12 ng/mL|
|Methadone||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Morphine||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Opiates||2000 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||100 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||25 ng/mL||10 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||1000 ng/mL||N/A|
Detection times. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Ethanol||8 hrs.||8 hrs.|
|Ethyl Glucuronide||80 hrs.||N/A|
|Codeine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Morphine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Oxycodone||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Propoxyphene||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Tramadol||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Buprenorphine||3-5 days||1-2 days|
|Fentanyl||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Meperidine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Methadone||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Bath Salts||2-3 days||1-2 days|
|Ecstasy||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Cocaine||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Heroin||1-3 days||8 hrs.|
|K-2, Spice||1-3 days||N/A|
|Methamphetamine||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Phencyclidine||2-30 days||1-2 days|
|Amphetamines||2-4 days||1-3 days|
|Alprazolam||2-8 days||1-2 days|
|Chlordiazepoxide||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Clonazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Diazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Flunitrazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Lorazepam||2-5 days||1-2 days|
|Oxazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Amobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Butabarbital||1-21 days||1-2 days|
|Butalbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Pentobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Phenobarbital||1-28 days||1-2 days|
|Secobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Cannabinoids||Marijuana||1-30 days||1-2 days|