11 panel drug test.
The 11 panel drug test detects most abused illicit and prescription drugs in one test. The perfect solution for testing a drug abuser for a wide range of drugs; This is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of multiple drug metabolites in urine at a cut-off concentration as recommended by National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).
- Urine 11 panel drug test
- It detects 11 drugs simultaneously
- Test results visible on both sides of the test card
- Document the test result by photocopying
- Long shelf life
- FDA 510 (k) cleared
- Packaged in 25 kits per box.
- Detects eleven (11) drugs simultaneously
- Suitable for testing employees on-site
- Results within minutes
- Easy to read tthe est result
- Results are clear and easy to interpret.
- Testing in the comfort of your own home
- Testing in the workplace
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Pre-Employment testing
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing
- Employment testing in the workplace
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations
- Rehabilitation clinics
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
Directions for using the 11 panel drug test:
Collect a urine sample in a clean and dry specimen container. Urine may be collected at any time of the day, but it is always preferable to test at the time of collection. The use of gloves is also recommended to avoid unnecessary contact with the specimen.
- Remove the drug test from the foil pouch.
- Ask the donor to provide an adequate urine sample.
- Test the temperature; it should be between 93º and 98º F.
- Remove the cap from the test device. Label the device with patient or control identifications.
- Immerse the absorbent tip into the urine sample for 20 seconds. The urine sample should not touch the plastic device.
- Replace the cap over the soft tip and lay on a flat, clean surface.
- Read results at five minutes.
- Do not interpret the result after ten minutes.
Interpreting the results:
Two lines appear. One color line should be in the control region (C), and another apparent color line adjacent should be in the test region (T). This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level. NOTE: The shade of color in the test line region (T) will vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint distinguishable color line.
One color line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural.
Data-sheet instructions are included in each box but can download a copy as well as a test record form, and instructions by clicking the links below.
Alcohol (ALC), Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.