11 panel drug test.
This is a rapid test that detects eleven of the most abused illicit and prescription drugs in one operation. It’s the perfect solution for testing a drug abuser for a wide range of drugs. This type of device is categorized as a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of multiple drug metabolites in urine at a cut-off concentration. In simple terms, it detects illicit substances above a recommended level. These are set by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and this device meets all the criteria to make it a 99% accurate device.
- It detects 11 drugs simultaneously
- Results are visible on both sides of the device
- It’s possible to document the result by photocopying
- They have a long shelf life
- FDA 510 (k) cleared
- Packaged in 25 kits per box.
11 panel drug test benefits:
- Detects eleven (11) drugs simultaneously
- Suitable for testing employees on-site
- Results within minutes
- The results are easy to read with clear sharp markers
- The conclusion of the analysis is easy to interpret.
- Testing in the comfort of your own home
- Testing in the workplace
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Pre-Employment testing
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing
- Employment testing in the workplace
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations
- Rehabilitation clinics
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
Directions for using the 11 panel drug test:
Collect a urine sample in a clean and dry specimen container. Urine may be collected at any time of the day, but it is always preferable to test at the time of collection. The use of gloves is also recommended to avoid unnecessary contact with the specimen.
- Remove the drug test from the foil pouch.
- Ask the donor to provide an adequate urine sample.
- Test the temperature; it should be between 93º and 98º F.
- Remove the cap from the test device. Label the device with patient or control identifications.
- Immerse the absorbent tip into the urine sample for 20 seconds. The urine sample should not touch the plastic device.
- Replace the cap over the soft tip and lay on a flat, clean surface.
- Read results at five minutes.
- Do not interpret the result after ten minutes.
Interpreting the results:
Two lines appear. One color line should be in the control region (C), and another apparent color line adjacent should be in the test region (T). This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level. NOTE: The shade of color in the test line region (T) will vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint distinguishable color line.
A one-color line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
The control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural.
11 panel drug test product data:
This product is packaged in twenty-five foil-sealed tests and its data-sheet. The data-sheet includes detailed information on its performance and how it reacts with other OTC medications. You can download a copy of this as well as a record form, and instructions by clicking the links below.
Alcohol (ALC), Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the ‘deadly drug’ is a KILLER - March 15, 2019