11 panel oral drug alcohol test.
The 11-panel oral drug alcohol device is a convenient alternative to using urine as the medium for testing. Its modern design means it can be used anywhere by anyone without training. The design makes it difficult for the person testing to compromise the result and it’s less intrusive.
11-panel oral drug test detects ten illicit and prescription drugs plus alcohol with the results appearing in less than ten minutes on the face of the device. The detection window is typically one to two days for most drugs.
How to use the device:
This device is straightforward to use, needing the donor to place the foam applicator into their mouth for just a few minutes. The applicator is positioned back into the oral cube to squeeze out the saliva into the testing device. In less than ten minutes the results appear on the face of the cube. Against each control and test, line markers begin to develop.
The 11 panel oral drug alcohol test is compact in design, easy to store and has a shelf life of up to 18 months.
- 11-panel oral drug alcohol test.
- Together it detects ten drugs plus alcohol.
- It is comfortable and convenient to use.
- FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY. Not FDA cleared for workplace testing or medical diagnosis.
- 11-panel oral drug test includes alcohol.
- The donor cannot defeat the result.
- There is no need for a same-sex collector.
- There is no need for a controlled collection site.
- Test results develop in less than ten minutes.
- No special training required.
- Clean and Quick.
- Easy to store with shelf life 24 months.
- No specialized instrumentation is required.
- Test results are visible in less than ten minutes.
- Law enforcement.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
Testing with 11 panel oral drug alcohol test:
- Remove the collection stick and test tube from the sealed pouch. Tear off the package of the collection stick.
- Insert the sponge end of the collection stick into the mouth and soak the sponge with saliva for 3-5 minutes.
- Hold the test tube vertically and place the collection stick with saturated sponge into the test tube.
- Make sure to fit the groove of collection stick onto the guide rail of the test tube and press the collection stick to the full extent.
- Press down the lid firmly. Keep the test tube vertically until you begin to see the test results.
How to interpret the Drug Test Result:
- Peel off the label to read test results.
- Read results of alcohol test at 2 minutes.
- Read the drug test result at 10 minutes.
- Do not read alcohol test result after 5 minutes and drug test after 1 hour.
Two pinkish red lines appear. One color line is in the control region (C), and the other apparent color line adjacent should be in the test region (T). This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below a detectable level.
The shade of line in the test region (T) will vary, and no matter how faint the line the result is still the same.
One line appears in the control region (C), but no line is apparent in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
Invalid test result normally indicates insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques. Control line fails to appear in the (C) area. Review the procedure and repeat testing using a new test device. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact us via email.
How to interpret the Alcohol Test Result:
When the alcohol pad shows no color change (remains white or cream colored); this is a negative result (no alcohol present).
The 11 panel oral drug alcohol test box contains a product insert and should be used as a reference guide when testing. Click the links below to download the product insert and test result form for documenting each test result.