11 panel oral drug alcohol test.
The 11-panel oral drug alcohol device is a convenient alternative to using urine as the medium for testing. Its modern design means it can be used anywhere by anyone without training. The design makes it difficult for the person testing to compromise the result and it’s less intrusive.
11-panel oral drug analysis detects ten illicit and prescription drugs plus alcohol with the results appearing in less than ten minutes on the face of the device. The detection window is typically one to two days for most drugs. The design is very compact with a shelf life of up to eighteen months.
- 11-panel oral drug alcohol test.
- Together it detects ten drugs plus alcohol.
- It is comfortable and convenient to use.
- It can be used anywhere.
- FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY. Not FDA cleared for workplace testing or medical diagnosis.
- 11-panel oral drug test includes alcohol.
- The donor cannot defeat the result.
- There is no need for a same-sex collector.
- There is no need for a controlled collection site.
- Results develop in less than ten minutes.
- No special training required.
- Clean and Quick.
- Easy to store with a shelf life of eighteen months.
- No specialized instrumentation is required.
- Test results are visible in less than ten minutes.
- Law enforcement.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
How to use the device 11 panel oral drug alcohol test:
This device is straightforward to use, needing the donor to place the foam applicator into their mouth for just a few minutes. The applicator is positioned back into the receptor cube to squeeze out the saliva into the collection device. In less than ten minutes the results appear on the face of the cube. Markers appear in the (T) and (C) regions as the device develops the result.
How to Interpret the 11 Panel Oral Drug Alcohol Test:
NEGATIVE. Two pinkish-red marker lines appear. The one-color line is in the control region (C), and the other apparent color line adjacent is in the (T) region. This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below a detectable level. The shade of the marker line in the (T) region will vary, and no matter how faint the line the result is still negative.
POSITIVE. One line appears in the control region (C), but no line is apparent in the (T) region. This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
INVALID. The control line fails to appear in the (C) region. The invalid result indicates that there may be insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques. Review the procedure and repeat testing using a new test device. If the problem persists, discontinue using and contact us via email.
How to interpret the Alcohol Result:
NEGATIVE. When the alcohol pad shows no color change (remains white or cream-colored); this is a negative result (no alcohol present).
11 panel oral drug alcohol test product instructions.
The 11 panel oral drug alcohol device is packaged in twenty-five units. The box contains a product insert and should be used as a reference guide when testing. Click the links below to download the product insert and document the result with our free test form.