12 panel compact drug test cup
This 12 panel urine drug test cup is a fully integrated urine drug of abuse test that detects 12 illicit and prescription drugs simultaneously. This compact device has many features that make it perfect for testing individuals in the workplace and at home. It includes a urine temperature check, which is essential when testing. The temperature check gives a clear indication the sample was the donors and not substituted. Beware of cheaters who take desperate measures to pass their test.
One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is the interference of common prescription and non-prescription drugs, causing false-positives. This product does not suffer from this issue, avoiding specimens being sent to the laboratory, leading to a waste of time and money.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers, and other clinics
- Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors Medical Center, Physicians
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities
- Pre-employment testing.
Features of the 12 panel compact drug test:
- Urinalysis and interpretation are simple to administer
- Clean and practical design
- Built-in specimen temperature test
- No collector exposure to urine
- FDA 510 (k) cleared. CLIA waived
- Detection limits follow the international standard of SAMHSA & NIDA
- 99% accurate under the GC/MS reference method
- Shipped in 25 individually wrapped cups per box.
- It detects 12 prescription and illicit drugs in one analysis.
- Precise & accurate results in three minutes
- Results are easy to read and document
- Fewer positive results from standard OTC medications.
Testing with the 12 panel compact drug test:
If you follow this guide the testing procedure will be very straightforward.
- Remove the screw cap to the cup
- Ask the donor to provide a urine sample directly into the cup to the level marked.
Specimen temperature check:
Each cup has a temperature strip affixed to the side. Checking the temperature is an essential aspect of drug testing; if the temperature is out of range, it is generally an indication that the specimen is invalid.
- Take the sample from the donor and read the temperature from the affixed strip on the side.
- Check the urine sample temperature within one minute from the time of collection.
- The temperature range should be from 93° to 98° F. If the specimen is out of range, ask the donor to provide a new sample.
Read the fully developed result by observing the windows of the face of the cup. The results will appear in less than two minutes with clear reddish lines.
Negative: After viewing the diagram above, a negative result is apparent by viewing the (T) line and (C) the control line. Both need to be present for a negative outcome.
Positive: When the apparent (T) line is not visible, then the result is presumed positive. At this point, the sample should be sent to an approved lab to confirm the result.
12 panel compact drug test conclusion:
How much would you pay for an accurate result? Is it worth the extra to get the best? Too often, test kits are bought on price and not on their ability to be accurate and reliable. Recognized as a quality product, Wondfo is one of the most reliable drug testing kits available, manufactured to the highest standard providing accurate and reliable results every time. They are 99% accurate conforming to all government standards set by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and the Federal Drug Administration (FDA). Fully approved for use at home or in the workplace.
Include in each box is twenty-five individually wrapped cups and product insert. Download a copy of the product insert, a test record form, and testing guidelines by clicking the links below.