12 panel cup drug test
EliteScreen 12 panel cup drug test detects 12 drugs in a rapid no-step drugs of abuse test. It detects twelve of the most commonly abused drugs in one easy to use test. Cut-off levels conform to NIDA guidelines. With optional K2 Spice test.
- 12 panel cup drug test.
- Packed in 25 individually sealed foil pouches in each box.
- Built-in specimen temperature test.
- Available it two configurations.
- Simple to administer.
- Very reliable and accurate.
- Test results appear in minutes.
- Results are easy to read.
- Free protective gloves in each cup.
- Inexpensive to purchase.
- Easy to store with a 12 to 18 month shelf life.
- Free shipping.
- Same day dispatch.
- FDA 510(k) cleared.
- ECOII-12124 for forensic use only.
This fully integrated 12 panel cup test with its advanced design, incorporates a specimen cup, a temperature test for the urine and a test that detects 12 drugs simultaneously: 5 illicit drugs and 6 prescription drugs.
- Home drug tests.
- Workplace drug tests.
- Testing your child or family member.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Drug rehab centers.
- Drug testing in schools and colleges.
- Law enforcement facilities.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers and other clinics.
12 panel cup drug test procedure:
Simply collect a sample of urine in the cup provided, secure the lid, read the sample temperature, then peel off the label on the front of the cup and read the results. No mess, no fuss, just accurate reliable results. All these features in one cup together with the optional k2 spice test make this the ultimate in drug testing, and perfect for use at home or the workplace. Make the right choice at an affordable price, only from EliteScreen.
Alcohol (ALC), Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.
Full instructions are included in each box.