12 panel cup drug test
This advanced design is classed as a rapid no-step urine analysis detecting twelve (12) commonly abused prescription and illicit drugs simultaneously and boasts a 99% accuracy resulting in cut-off levels that exceed NIDA guidelines. It has an FDA 510(K) clearance certificate for use at home and the workplace and is CLIA waived. It strictly adheres to Government recommendations ensuring accuracy and consistency with every test.
This fully integrated 12 panel cup test, with its advanced design, incorporates a specimen cup, a temperature check for the urine, and an analysis of 12 drugs, 5 illicit narcotics, and six prescription drugs.
The cup comprises two parts; A screw-tight lid and a container. The container has twelve color-coded strips integrated inside, each designed to react to a different drug. On the outside is a sensor that monitors the urine temperature, which reads from 90 to 100° F.
Once the container fills with urine, the cup’s strips start to react; the reaction is visible on each of the twelve strips and is visible within three minutes.
No mess, no fuss, just accurate, reliable results. All these features in one cup make this the ultimate in drug testing and perfect for use at home or the workplace. Make the right choice at an affordable price, only from EliteScreen.
- This fantastic product detects 12 different drugs simultaneously.
- Built-in urine temperature check
- CLIA Waived and FDA 510(k) cleared
- Packaged in 25 individually sealed cups per box
- Reliable and very accurate
- Results appear in minutes.
- No additional steps required to activate the device
- No previous knowledge of testing is needed.
- Very safe and 99% accurate
- Easy to store, with up to 18-month shelf life
- For use in the privacy of home
- Employee testing
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Drug rehab centers.
- Drug testing in schools and colleges.
- Law enforcement facilities, and for use in health care facilities and pain management centers.
The approved method for using this 12 panel cup drug test:
- The donor (the person taking the test) will fill the cup with urine to the side’s mark.
- The donor must secure the lid when complete and pass it to the administrator.
- The administrator will read the sample temperature by observing the sensor on the side.
It must be between 93° to 98° F. to be acceptable.
- Then peel off the label on the front of the cup and read the apparent result.
Interpreting the result with the 12 panel cup drug test:
Each panel displayed on the face of the cup will demonstrate the result in around three minutes. Once the donor has provided their urine sample, the administrator observes each panel as it develops. After three minutes, all control and test lines will become visible.
- The control line (C) on each panel is an indication that the test for the particular drug is completed successfully.
- The (T) line is the test line, which tells us the result for each drug.
If both (C) and (T) lines are visible, even marginally, that drug’s result is negative.
- Presumed positive:
If only the (C) line is visible and the apparent (T) line is not visible, then the drug’s test is presumed positive.
If the (C) line is not visible, then the result is invalid; discard the specimen and use a new, unused cup and start the test again.
Confirm all presumed positive results by a laboratory capable of testing the sample employing (GC/MS) Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry.
This 12 panel cup drug test featured is packed in twenty-five tests per box. Each box contains a data sheet for reference purposes. And by clicking on the links below, you can print out the datasheet and the 12 panel drug test result form to document the result and instructions on how to get the best from testing.