12 panel cup drug test
12 panel cup drug test is a rapid no-step urine test that detects twelve (12) of the most commonly abused prescription and illicit drugs simultaneously. The product boasts a 99% accuracy resulting in cut-off levels that exceed guidelines from NIDA. It received an FDA 510(K) clearance certificate for use at home and the workplace and is CLIA waived. It strictly adheres to Government recommendations ensuring accuracy and consistency with every test.
This fully integrated 12 panel cup test with its advanced design, incorporates a specimen cup, a temperature test for the urine and a test that detects 12 drugs simultaneously: 5 illicit drugs and 6 prescription drugs. There is an option that includes a test for K2-Spice (synthetic marijuana). This option detects: Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Buprenorphine, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Spice K2, Methamphetamine, Ecstasy, Morphine, Methadone, Oxycodone and Marijuana.
The cup comprises two parts. A screw tight lid and a cup. The cup is integrated with twelve color coded strips, each designed to react to a certain drug. When the cup is filled with urine to the marked line, the strips in the cup start to react with the urine. Within three minutes the apparent result will appear on the face of the cup. These will appear on each of the twelve strips. Interpreting the final result can be seen below by reading “Interpreting the test”. The outside of the cup has a sensor that monitors the urine temperature, it reads from 90 to 100° F. An acceptable temperature will be within 93 to 98° F. Finally, the lid is designed to be affixed back to the cup by screwing clockwise until tight. This protects the administrator from spillage while ascertaining the result.
No mess, no fuss, just accurate reliable results. All these features in one cup together with the optional k2 spice test make this the ultimate in drug testing, and perfect for use at home or the workplace. Make the right choice at an affordable price, only from EliteScreen.
- 12 panel cup drug test.
- Available with optional K2 Spice test.
- Built-in specimen temperature test.
- Simple to administer.
- Very reliable and accurate.
- Test results appear in minutes.
- Results are easy to read.
- Free protective gloves in each cup.
- 24 month shelf life.
- CLIA waived.
- FDA 510(k) cleared.
- ECOII-12124 for forensic use only.
- Packed in 25 individually sealed tests per box.
- Home drug tests.
- Workplace drug tests.
- Testing your child or family member.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Drug rehab centers.
- Drug testing in schools and colleges.
- Law enforcement facilities.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers and other clinics.
Method for testing with a 12 panel cup drug test:
- The donor (person taking the test) will fill the cup with urine to the mark on the side.
- The donor must secure the lid when complete and pass to the administrator.
- Administrator will read the sample temperature by observing the sensor on the side. It must be between 93° to 98° F. to be acceptable.
- Administrator will then peel off the label on the front of the cup and read the apparent result.
Interpreting the test from the 12 panel cup drug test:
Each panel displayed on the face of the cup will clearly display the result in around three minutes. Once the donor has provided their urine sample, the administrator observes each panel as it develops. After three minutes all control and apparent test lines will be visible.
- The control line is marked with the letter (C). This is an indication that the test for the respective drug completed successfully.
- The (T) line is the test line, this tells the administrator the result for that particular drug.
- Negative: If both (C) and (T) lines are visible, even marginally visible, the the result for that drug is negative.
- Presumed positive: If only the (C) line is visible and the apparent (T) line is not visible, then the test for that drug is presumed positive.
- Invalid: If the (C) line is not visible, the result is invalid and the specimen be discarded. A new, unused cup should be prepared and the donor should be asked to provide a fresh sample.
All presumed positive results should be confirmed by a laboratory capable of testing the sample by means of (GC/MS) Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry.
Full instructions are included in each box. By clicking on the links below, you can print out the package insert, a free test form to document the test and instructions on how to get the best from testing.