12 panel cup drug test
12 panel cup drug test is a rapid no-step urine test that detects twelve (12) commonly abused prescription and illicit drugs simultaneously and boasts a 99% accuracy resulting in cut-off levels that exceed guidelines from NIDA. It has an FDA 510(K) clearance certificate for use at home and the workplace and is CLIA waived. It strictly adheres to Government recommendations ensuring accuracy and consistency with every test.
This fully integrated 12 panel cup test with its advanced design, incorporates a specimen cup, a temperature check for the urine and a test for 12 drugs 5 illicit narcotics and six prescription drugs. There is an option that includes a test for K2-Spice (synthetic marijuana) too.
The cup comprises two parts; A screw tight lid and container. The container has twelve color-coded strips integrated inside, each designed to react to a different drug. On the outside is a sensor that monitors the urine temperature which reads from 90 to 100° F.
Once the container fills with urine, the strips in the cup start to react, the reaction is visible on each of the twelve strips and is visible within three minutes.
No mess, no fuss, just accurate, reliable results. All these features in one cup together with the optional k2 spice test make this the ultimate in drug testing, and perfect for use at home or the workplace. Make the right choice at an affordable price, only from EliteScreen.
- Detects 12 different drugs simultaneously
- Available with optional K2 Spice test
- Free protective gloves with each cup
- Built-in urine temperature check
- CLIA Waived and FDA 510(k) cleared
- Packed in 25 individually sealed tests per box
- 12 panel cup drug test
- Reliable and very accurate
- Test results appear in minutes
- No additional steps required to activate the test
- No previous knowledge of testing needed
- Very safe and 99% correct
- Test results appear in minutes
- Easy to store, with a 24-month shelf life
- Testing in the privacy of Home
- Employee testing
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Drug rehab centers.
- Drug testing in schools and colleges.
- Law enforcement facilities.
- For testing in health care facilities and pain management.
Method for testing with a 12 panel cup drug test:
- The donor (person taking the test) will fill the cup with urine to the mark on the side.
- The donor must secure the lid when complete and pass to the administrator.
- The administrator will read the sample temperature by observing the sensor on the side.
It must be between 93° to 98° F. to be acceptable.
- Then peel off the label on the front of the cup and read the apparent result.
Interpreting the result with the 12 panel cup drug test:
Each panel displayed on the face of the cup will demonstrate the result in around three minutes. Once the donor has provided their urine sample, the administrator observes each panel as it develops. After three minutes all control and test lines will become visible.
- The control line (C) is an indication that the test for the particular drug completed successfully
- The (T) line is the test line, and this tells the administrator the results for each drug.
If both (C) and (T) lines are visible, even marginally, then the result for that drug is negative.
- Presumed positive:
If only the (C) line is visible and the apparent (T) line is not visible, then the test for that drug is presumed positive.
If the (C) line is not visible, then the result is invalid; discard the specimen and use a new, unused cup and start the test again.
Confirm all presumed positive results by a laboratory capable of testing the sample employing (GC/MS) Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry.
This 12 panel cup drug test featured is packed in twenty-five tests per box. Each box contains a data-sheet for reference purposes. And by clicking on the links below, you can print out the data-sheet, a free test form to document the test and instructions on how to get the best from testing.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the deadly drug is out of control! - March 15, 2019