12 panel drug test cup
UScreen 12 panel drug test cup is a one-step drugs of abuse test that detects 12 drugs in one test from human urine. This drug test cup incorporates a cup with temperature thermometer on the side, a test for twelve drugs and an optional specimen validity test integrated one compact design. UScreen are amongst the most reliable drug testing kits available with full FDA clearance.
- 12 panel drug test cup.
- Tests 12 drugs in one test cup.
- Built-in temperature test.
- Optional built-in specimen validity test.
- Cut-off levels adhere to NIDA recommendations.
- No collector exposure to urine.
- Results are visible in minutes and can be photocopied.
- Results appear as sharp clear lines.
- Fewer positive results from common medications.
- 25 individually sealed test kits per box.
- CLIA waived.
- FDA 510 (K) cleared.
- Free shipping on this product.
The testing process is simple, clean and quick: A donor fills the cup to the level marked on the side, the administrator then screws the cap on tight, removes the label from the front and reads the test result.
The results begin to appear in seconds, taking less than one minute for negative results to appear and only two minutes for positives.
Accurate and reliable results are produced every time with no fuss, no collector exposure and no compromise.
The temperature is displayed on the side of the cup clearly indicating the temperature.
The drug test results appear showing clear crisp red lines on the face of the cup. The result for the specimen validity test is also visible on the face of the cup.
Inside each box are 25 individually foil sealed drugs of abuse test kits complete with instructions. These can be shipped same day with free shipping direct to your door. Need we say more!
- Drug rehabilitation.
- Sober Living facilities.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
- Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors Medical Center, Physicians.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers and other clinics.
Specimen validity test:
This will determine the integrity of the urine sample.
- Creatinine: Creatinine reacts to produce a purplish-brown color. The color intensity is directly proportional to the concentration of creatinine. Urine samples with creatinine concentrations of less than 20 mg/ml are dilute, which may be indicate adulteration.
- Specific Gravity: Tests for sample dilution. The color changes from dark blue to blue-green if the urine is of low concentration and to a green and yellow-green in urine of higher concentrations.
- Bleach or oxidants: Tests for the presence of bleach, hydrogen peroxide and Pyridinium Chlorochromate, in urine. Observation of a blue-green, brown, or orange color indicates adulteration with bleach or other oxidizing agents.
One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is the interference of common prescription medications on drug tests causing them to produce false-positive results. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the lab unnecessarily, leading to wasted time and money.
Unlike other drug test kits, the UScreen 12 panel drug test cup won’t cause false positives from many over the counter medications as well. See the list below and compare this with other brands!
- Zantac (ranitidine)
- Sustiva (efavirenz)
- Prilosec (omeprazole)
- Protonix (pantoprazole)
- Prevacid (lansoprazole)
- Nexium (esomeprazole)
- Phenergan (promethazine)
- Zoloft (sertraline)
- Adipex (phentermine)
Each box of 12 panel drug test cups include full instructions, but you can also download a copy by clicking the links below.