12 panel drug test cup
Rapid Response 12 panel test cup is a one-step analysis for screening twelve (12) drugs in one process. This device incorporates a specimen cup with a heat-sensitive thermometer to combat sample substitution and analysis for twelve drugs. The Rapid Response device is quality drug testing kits with full FDA clearance and CLIA Waived.
- Fewer positive results from conventional medications
- Cut-off levels adhere to NIDA recommendations
- Colloidal gold technology > 99% accurate
- Rapid Lateral Flow for Instant results
- Reduce false positives with increased strip width > 4 mm strips
- 25 individually sealed cup kits per box
- CLIA Waived. FDA 510(K) cleared.
- Clean and easy to use
- Built-in temperature check
- Cut-off levels 99% accurate
- No collector exposure to urine
- Results are visible in minutes
- Results appear as sharp, precise lines.
- Sober Living facilities
- Random employer testing in the workplace
- Random testing in schools or youth organizations
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities
- Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors Medical Center, Physicians
- Testing in health care facilities, pain centers, and other clinics.
Testing with the 12 panel drug test cup:
The testing process is simple, clean and quick: A donor fills the container to the level marked on the side, the administrator then screws the cap on tight, removes the label from the front and reads the test result.
- The results from the test appear in seconds, taking less than two minutes to develop and only three minutes for a complete result.
- Fast accurate and reliable results every time with no fuss, no collector exposure, and no compromise.
- The heat-sensitive thermometer on the side of the cup indicates the urine temperature.
- The face of the cup displays the test results with bright, crisp pinkish/red lines.
One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is the interference from common prescription medications causing them to produce false-positive results. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the lab unnecessarily, leading to wasted time and money.
Unlike many other kits, the Rapid Response cup won’t cause false positives from over the counter medications. See the list below and compare this with other brands!
- Zantac (ranitidine)
- Sustiva (efavirenz)
- Prilosec (omeprazole)
- Protonix (pantoprazole)
- Prevacid (lansoprazole)
- Nexium (esomeprazole)
- Phenergan (promethazine)
- Zoloft (sertraline)
- Adipex (phentermine)
How to conduct the 12 panel drug test cup test:
We strongly recommend you read the procedure for conducting a drug test.
Follow the steps below.
- Remove the cup from the sealed foil pouch
- Unscrew the lid to the cup
- Ask the person who is to be tested; the donor, to provide a urine sample to the marked level
- Check the temperature by reading the black stripe on the rear of the cup; this is very important, the temperature should be within 93 to 98º F
- Once the temperature is verified, remove the paper strip to the face of the cup
- Read results after two minutes
- Don’t interpret it after ten minutes.
How to interpret the 12 panel drug test cup
Use the illustration below to familiarize yourself with the test result. After a few minutes, the assessment will become apparent; document the result for future reference with our free test form. Note: two lines will appear in each window if the test is negative.
Lines appear in the corresponding window for each substance tested; this is called the (T) or test line
Note: If the line is faint, the result is negative
No line appears in test window (T) the result is an assumption that it’s positive
If no line develops in (C) or control area, the result is invalid (generally due to insufficient sample volume in the cup.)
Inside each box are 25 individually wrapped 12 panel drug test cup complete with instructions plus you can download other useful documents by clicking the links below. This product is shipped the same day direct to your door. Need we say more!
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.