12 panel drug test kit
This fully integrated urine test device, with its advanced design, not only detects some of the most abused drugs like Fentanyl, but it also detects alcohol up to eighty (80) hours in the past! This rapid no-step urine analysis detects twelve (12) of the most commonly abused prescription and illicit drugs, including EtG alcohol, simultaneously.
Drugs screened: Amphetamines, Buprenorphine, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Fentanyl, Methamphetamine, Ecstacy, Opiates/Morphine, Methadone, Oxycodone, Marijuana, and EtG Alcohol. EtG analysis yields a positive result when the concentration of Ethyl Glucuronide in urine exceeds 300 ng/mL.
It boasts a +95% accuracy result with absolute cut-off levels ensuring consistency with every analysis. It detects eight prescription drugs, two street drugs, and alcohol, making it ideal for many situations.
Features of the 12 panel drug test kit:
- It detects alcohol use up to eighty hours in the past
- It detects twelve substances:
11 different drugs + alcohol
- Packed in 25 individually sealed kits per box
- Simple to administer
- the results appear in minutes
- Very reliable and 99% accurate
- Results are easy to read
- Easy to store, 24-month shelf life.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Drug rehab centers.
- Drug testing in schools and colleges.
- Law enforcement facilities.
- Crisis management.
- Drug testing in pain centers and other clinics.
How to test using the 12 panel drug test kit:
The dip card comprises two parts—a plastic card and cap with an integrated test with ten fingers.
- The donor is the person providing a urine sample. Ask them to provide a fresh sample into a suitable specimen cup.
- Check the sample temperature with a thermometer. It must be between 93° to 98° F. to be acceptable.
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the cap at the base and place it on one side.
- Dip the exposed fingers into the urine to the line marked for twenty seconds.
- Remove and place on a flat, clean surface.
- Watch the result appear in the windows on both sides of the card.
How to understand the test result:
Each window rapidly displays two red/pink lines. Now observe each panel as it develops. After three minutes, all the (C) and (T) lines will be visible.
- Each window has a letter (C) against it. The (C) or control line indicates the analysis for each drug has been completed successfully.
- The (T) line against each window is called the test line; this tells the administrator the result for that particular drug.
If both (C) and (T) lines are visible, even marginally apparent, that drug’s result is negative.
- Presumed positive:
If only the (C) line is visible and the apparent (T) line is not visible, then the drug’s analysis is presumed positive.
If the (C) line is not visible, the result is invalid, discard the specimen and start with a fresh sample.
Confirm all presumed positive results with a laboratory capable of testing the sample utilizing (GC/MS) Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry.
Documents for use with the 12 panel drug test kit:
Included in each box are twenty-five kits and instructions. Click on the links below to print the data-sheet insert, a free exam form to document the result, and instructions on how to get the best from testing.
“For Forensic Use Only” does not apply to any workplace testing or non-law enforcement testing, regardless of whether or not the test is done under a federal agency (e.g., Department of Transportation) authority.