12 panel drug test kit
This fully integrated 12 panel drug test kit with its advanced design, not only detects some of the most abused drugs like Fentanyl, but it also tests for alcohol up to eighty (80) hours in the past! This rapid no-step urine test detects twelve (12) of the most commonly abused prescription and illicit drugs including EtG alcohol simultaneously.
Drugs screened: Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Buprenorphine, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Fentanyl, Methamphetamine, Methadone, Opiates, Oxycodone, Marijuana and EtG Alcohol. Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) test yields a positive result when the concentration of Ethyl Glucuronide in urine exceeds 300 ng/mL.
It boasts a +95% accuracy result with absolute cut-off levels ensuring consistency with every test. It detects eight prescription drugs, two street drugs and EtG alcohol which makes it ideal for many applications.
Features of the 12 panel drug test kit:
- 12-panel drug test detects
11 different drugs of abuse + alcohol
- Packed in 25 individually sealed tests per box
Benefits of the 12 panel drug test kit:
- Simple to administer
- Test results appear in minutes
- Very reliable and 99% accurate
- Results are easy to read
- Easy to store, 24-month shelf life.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Drug rehab centers.
- Drug testing in schools and colleges.
- Law enforcement facilities.
- Drug testing in pain centers, and other clinics.
How to test using the 12 panel drug test kit:
The dip card comprises two parts. A test card and cap for protecting the test fingers.
- The donor is the person taking the test. Ask them to provide a fresh urine sample into a suitable specimen cup.
- Check the sample temperature with a thermometer. It must be between 93° to 98° F. to be acceptable.
- Remove the test from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the cap at the base of the test and place on one side.
- Dip the exposed fingers into the urine to the line marked for twenty seconds.
- Remove and place on a flat, clean surface.
- Watch the result appear in the windows on both sides of the test card.
How to understand the test result:
Each window rapidly displays two red/pink lines. Now observe each panel as it develops. After three minutes all control and test lines will be visible.
- Each window has a letter (C) against it. The (C) or control line indicates the test for each drug has completed successfully.
- The (T) line against each window is called the test line; this tells the administrator the result for that particular drug.
If both (C) and (T) lines are visible, even marginally apparent, the result for that drug is negative.
- Presumed positive:
If only the (C) line is visible and the apparent (T) line is not visible, then the test for that drug is presumed positive.
If the (C) line is not visible, the result is invalid, discard the specimen and start a new test with a fresh sample.
Confirm all presumed positive results with a laboratory capable of testing the sample utilizing (GC/MS) Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry.
Included in each box are instructions. Click on the links below to print the data-sheet insert, a free test form to document the test and instructions on how to get the best from testing.
“For Forensic Use Only” does not apply to any workplace testing or non-law enforcement testing, regardless of whether or not the test is done under a federal agency (e.g., Department of Transportation) authority.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the deadly drug is out of control! - March 15, 2019
- What are the best home drug test kits? - November 16, 2018