12 panel drug test kit.
This is an easy to use dip card that detects twelve (12) multiple drugs and their metabolites from human urine. The one-step process has the benefit of having twelve panels each highlighting a drug of abuse for testing. The advanced device detects twelve different illicit and prescription drugs at once making it the most enhanced test of its type providing 99% accurate results within three minutes.
The new, advanced dip card is double sided displaying twelve windows six on each side. Each panel has an abbreviation to identify the drug tested; an example would be Cocaine (COC ) or Ecstasy (MDMA).
The main features of the 12 panel drug test kit:
- Detects twelve drugs of abuse at once
- Available in three configurations
- Available with a K2-Spice test (W12124). (For forensic use only)
- Simple to use and easy to store
- FDA 510(k) cleared and CLIA Waived.
Here are the benefits:
- They detect twelve drugs simultaneously
- No previous knowledge of testing required
- The test results take only three minutes to complete
- And are easy to read and interpret
- Record the results by a photocopier
- Low cost per test
- 99% accurate
- Up to 24 mth. shelf life
- Shipped in packs of 25 per box.
Here are some suitable uses:
- Perfect for testing in the workplace
- For Pre-Employment drug testing
- Company drug testing programs
- For at home testing
- Preferred product for Rehab Centers
- Used in schools and youth organizations
This is how to use the 12 panel drug test kit:
Each test has a procedural control line indicating the test completed correctly and is called the (C) line. The (C) line tells us the device absorbed a sufficient sample.
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch, take off the cap and dip the exposed absorbent fingers directly into the urine to the line. We recommend using a suitable specimen container for this purpose as it benefits from a heat sensitive thermometer indicating urine temperature
- Keep the fingers immersed for approximately twenty seconds
- Place the cap back on and lay the device on a flat surface
- Wait three (3) minutes for the result to develop
- At five (5) minutes the results the device is ready to interpret
This is how to interpret the 12 panel drug test kit:
- Follow the diagram below to understand and interpret the final result.
Each test strictly adheres to government required cut-off levels ensuring accuracy and consistency. The FDA has also cleared this test with a 510(k) clearance.
Included in each box is a data-sheet with basic instructions. You can also download additional documents to help with testing by clicking the links below.
Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the deadly drug is out of control! - March 15, 2019