12 panel drug test kit.
This easy-to-use dip card test kit detects twelve (12) multiple drugs and their metabolites from human urine. The one-step process has the benefit of having twelve panels, highlighting a drug of abuse for testing. In addition, the advanced device detects twelve different illicit and prescription medicines at once, making it the most enhanced test of its type providing 99% accurate results within three minutes.
The new, advanced dip card is double-sided, displaying twelve windows, six on each side. Each panel has an abbreviation to identify the drug tested; an example would be Cocaine (COC ) or Ecstasy (MDMA).
The main features of the 12 panel drug test kit:
- Detects twelve drugs of abuse at once.
- Amphetamines (AMP),
- Barbiturates (BAR),
- Benzodiazepines (BZO),
- Buprenorphine (BUP),
- Cocaine (COC),
- Ecstasy (MDMA),
- Synthetic Marijuana – Spice/K2 (SCA),
- Marijuana (THC),
- Methadone (EDDP),
- Methamphetamine (mAMP),
- Opiates (OPI),
- Oxycodone (OXY),
- Phencyclidine (PCP),
- Propoxyphene (PPX),
- Tricyclic Antidepressant (TCA)
- Simple to use and easy to store
- For Forensic Use Only.
Here are the benefits:
- They detect twelve drugs simultaneously
- No previous knowledge of testing required
- The results take only three minutes to complete
- And are easy to read and interpret
- Record the results by a photocopier
- Low cost per test
- 99% accurate
- Extended shelf life
- Shipped in quantities of 25 per box.
Here are some proper uses:
- Perfect for testing in the workplace
- For Pre-Employment drug testing
- Company drug testing programs
- For at-home testing
- Preferred product for Rehab Centers
- Used in schools and youth organizations
This is how to use the 12 panel drug test kit:
Each test has a procedural control line indicating the test completed correctly and is called the (C) line. The (C) line tells us the device absorbed a sufficient sample.
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch, take off the cap and dip the exposed soft fingers directly into the urine. We recommend using a suitable specimen container for this purpose as it benefits from a heat-sensitive thermometer indicating urine temperature.
- Keep the fingers immersed for approximately twenty seconds.
- Place the cap back on and lay the device on a flat surface.
- Wait three (3) minutes for the result to develop.
- At five (5) minutes, the results are ready to interpret.
This is how to interpret the 12 panel drug test kit:
- The images below will help you understand and interpret the final result.
Each test strictly adheres to government-required cut-off levels ensuring accuracy and consistency. The FDA has also cleared this test with a 510(k) clearance.
Included in each box is a Product Insert with basic instructions. You can also download additional documents to help with testing by clicking the links below.