12 panel oral drug alcohol test
The 12 panel oral cube is an excellent alternative to urine analysis because it is less intrusive, cannot be compromised, and can be used almost anywhere. The oral drug alcohol test cube is compact in design, is easy to store, and has a shelf life of up to 18 months. It is the perfect device to implement a full proof drug and alcohol regime anywhere and at any time without the need for specialized equipment or bathroom facilities. One of the benefits compared to urine analysis is the donor cannot defeat the result.
Its compact design detects twelve drugs (Alcohol, Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Buprenorphine, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, Oxycodone, Phencyclidine, Methadone, and Marijuana.) simultaneously in less than ten minutes with a window of detection of one to two days.
- 12 panel oral drug alcohol test.
- It detects 11 drugs plus alcohol simultaneously.
- Easy & convenient to use.
- Easy to store with a shelf life of up to 18 months.
- Each box contains 25 sealed oral test kits.
- FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY. Not FDA cleared for workplace testing or medical diagnosis.
- Clean and Quick.
- It eliminates the need for a same-sex collector.
- It eliminates the need for a controlled collection site.
- No unique instrumentation required,
- Use in the office and on-site.
- It is challenging to defeat the outcome of the result.
- Results are visible in less than ten minutes.
- No special equipment is required.
- One-step collection.
- Suitable uses include Law enforcement, Rehabilitation clinics, and Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
How to use the 12 panel oral drug alcohol test:
This device is straightforward to use, needing the donor to place the foam applicator into their mouth for just a few minutes. Then place the applicator into the oral collection cube to absorb the saliva. In less than ten minutes, the results appear on the face of the cube. Pinkish-Red markers or lines appear against each control and test line.
How to read the test result of the 12 panel oral drug alcohol test:
Interpreting the Drug Test:
NEGATIVE. Two markers appear. *One reddish marker line will be visible in the control region (C), and another apparent marker line below will be in the (T) region. This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level.
*NOTE: The shade of marker line (T) will vary, but if a line is visible, the result is negative.
POSITIVE. A color line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the (T) region. This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
INVALID. If the control line fails to appear, this indicates an insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural technique. Review the procedure and repeat the analysis using a new device. If the problem persists, discontinue using immediately and contact us via email.
Interpreting the Alcohol Test:
Alcohol Negative Result: The alcohol pad shows no color change, remains white or cream-colored; this indicates no alcohol is present and is a negative result. Note Repeat the test if the outer edges of the alcohol pad produce a slight color, but the majority of the pad remains colorless. If the second result is the same, interpreted as being negative (no alcohol present).
Each box contains twenty-five oral cube test kits and a product inset. Click the links below to download the insert and a test form for documenting the results of the analysis.
Product Insert. Test form.