12 panel urine drug test cup
The 12 panel urine drug test is a fully integrated urine drugs of abuse test that detects 12 illicit and prescription drugs simultaneously. This product has many features that make it the flagship for testing individuals in the workplace and at home. It includes a urine temperature and optional specimen validity check, both of which are essential aspects of testing and need to be addressed before testing. The temperature check gives a clear indication the sample was the donors and not someone else’s. The specimen check will check the urine is fresh and clear of adulterants; adulterants can seriously affect the result of the drug analysis. Beware, donors need to pass their test and will take desperate measures to achieve it.
One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is the interference of common prescription and non-prescription drugs causing false-positives. This product does not suffer from this issue, avoiding specimens being sent to the laboratory, leading to a waste of time and money.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers, and other clinics.
- Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors Medical Center, Physicians.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
- Pre-employment testing.
Features of the 12 panel urine drug test cup:
- Easy handling and simple to read results
- Clean and practical design
- Built-in specimen temperature test.
- No collector exposure to urine.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared. CLIA waived.
- Detection limits follow the international standard of SAMHSA & NIDA
- 99% accurate in accordance with the GC/MS reference method
- Shipped in 25 individually wrapped tests per box.
- It detects 12 prescription and illicit drugs in one test.
- Precise & accurate results in 5 minutes
- Results are easy to read and document
- Fewer positive results from standard OTC medications.
Testing with the 12 panel urine drug test cup:
Testing with the 12 panel urine drug test is very straightforward.
Follow our guide below:
- Remove the screw cap to the cup
- Ask the donor to provide a urine sample directly into the cup to the level marked.
Specimen temperature test:
Each cup has a temperature strip affixed to the side. Checking the temperature is an essential aspect of drug testing, if the temperature is out of range, it is generally an indication that the specimen is invalid.
- Take the sample from the donor and read the temperature from the affixed strip on the side.
- Check the urine sample temperature within one minute from the time of collection.
- The temperature range should be from 93° to 98° F. If the specimen is out of range, ask the donor to provide a new specimen.
Read the fully developed result by observing the windows of the face of the cup. The results will appear in less than two minutes with clear reddish lines.
From the diagram above, a negative result is apparent by viewing the (T) test line and (C) the control line. Both need to be present for a negative result.
When the apparent (T) test line is not visible, then the result is presumed positive. At this point, the sample should be sent to an approved lab to confirm the result.
12 panel urine drug test cup conclusion:
How much would you pay for an accurate result? Is it worth the extra to get the best? Too often test kits are bought on price and not on their ability to be accurate and reliable. T-cup is now recognized as one of the most reliable drug testing kits available, manufactured to the highest standard providing accurate and reliable results every time. They are FDA cleared and conform to cut-off levels set by National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Fully approved for use at home or in the workplace.
Include in each box is full instructions. Download the product insert, a test record form and testing instructions by clicking the links below.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.