12 panel urine drug test cup
12 panel urine drug test cup is a fully integrated urine drug test that detects 12 illicit and prescription drugs drugs simultaneously. This drug test has many features that make it the flagship for testing individuals in the workplace and at home. It includes a specimen validity and urine temperature test, both of which are important aspects that need to addressed when testing. The specimen test will identify that the urine as fresh and clear of adulterants that may seriously affect the drug test result. The temperature test give a clear indication the sample has not been substituted with someone else’s specimen or a fake sample bought off the internet has been provided. Beware, when they need to pass their test, they will take desperate measures to achieve it.
One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is the interference of common prescription and over-the-counter medications causing them to produce false-positive results. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the laboratory, wasting your time and money.
1. One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is the interference of common prescription and non-prescription drugs causing false-positives. This product does not suffer from this issue, avoiding specimens being sent to the laboratory, leading to a waste of time and money.
2. The cup in this drug test is separate from the test component, allowing you to collect a urine sample, monitor the temperature and if out of range ask the donor to provide a new sample without having to discard the test. If in range then affix the lid, tip on its side and read the the result.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers and other clinics.
- Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors Medical Center, Physicians.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Detects 12 prescription and illicit drugs in one test.
- Available in two configurations.
- Built-in specimen temperature test.
- Built-in specimen validity test.
- No collector exposure to urine.
- Results in minutes.
- Fewer positive results from common medications.
- Results are easy to read and can be photocopied.
- Manufactured in USA.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared. CLIA waived.
- 99% accurate cut-off levels.
- Shipped in 25 individually wrapped tests per box.
- Free shipping.
Understanding and using the 12 panel urine drug test cup:
Testing with the 12 panel urine drug test cup is very simple.
Follow our guide below:
- Ask the donor to provide a urine sample directly into the cup to the level marked on the cup.
Specimen temperature test:
Each cup has a temperature strip affixed to the side. Testing the temperature is an important aspect of drug testing, if the temperature is out of range it is generally an indication that the specimen is invalid.
- Take the sample from the donor and read the temperature from the affixed strip on the side.
- We recommend that the urine sample temperature is checked within one minute from the time of collection.
- The temperature range should be from 93° to 98°F . If the specimen is out of range, ask the donor to provide a new specimen.
Specimen validity test:
Each cup contains five chemical indicators which detect the presence of adulterants.
- Creatinine. (CR) 2. Nitrates. (NI) 3. pH level. (PH) 4. Oxidants. (BL) 5. Specific Gravity. (SG)
- Screw the lid clockwise until tight.
- Tip on its side so it is supported by the two feet on the cup lid.
- Compare the results of the specimen test with the enclosed chart. (see below)
The drug test:
Read the fully developed result by observing the windows of the face of the cup. The results will appear in less than two minutes with clear reddish lines.
Negative: From the diagram above, a negative result can be seen by viewing apparent lines in the (T) test line and (C) the control line. Both need to be present for a negative result.
Positive: When the apparent (T) test line is not visible then the result is presumed positive. At this point the sample should be sent to an approved lab to confirm the result.
How much would you pay for an accurate result? Is it worth the extra to get the best? Too often test kits are bought on price and not on their ability to be accurate and reliable. ProScreen are one of the most reliable drug testing kits available, manufactured in the USA to the highest standard providing accurate and reliable results every time. They are FDA cleared and conform to cut-off levels set by National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). They are fully approved for use at home or in the workplace.
Full instructions are included in each box of 12 panel urine drug test cups. Download the product insert, a test record form and testing instructions by clicking the links below.