12 panel urine drug test cup
12 panel urine drug test cup is a fully integrated CLIA waived device that detects 12 illicit and prescription drugs drugs in one test together with a specimen validity and urine temperature test.
- Shipped in 25 individually wrapped tests per box.
- Free shipping.
- Detects 12 prescription and illicit drugs in one test.
- Available in two cup configurations.
- Built-in specimen temperature test.
- Built-in specimen validity test.
- No collector exposure to urine.
- Results in minutes.
- Fewer positive results from common medications.
- Results are easy to read and can be photocopied.
- Manufactured in USA.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared.
- Conforms to NIDA guidelines for cut-off levels.
- CLIA waived.
ProScreen are the most reliable drug testing kits available, manufactured in the USA to the highest standard providing accurate and reliable results every time. They are FDA cleared and conform to cut-off levels set by National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). They are fully FDA approved for use at home of the workplace.
Testing with the 12 panel urine drug test cup is very simple: Ask the donor to provide a urine sample directly into the cup, seal the lid and tip on it side. The results will appear in less than two minutes with clear accurate results.
Fewer positive results from common medications:
One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is the interference of common prescription and over-the-counter medications causing them to produce false-positive results. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the laboratory, wasting your time and money.
Specimen temperature test:
Each cup has a temperature strip affixed to the side. Testing the temperature is an important aspect of drug testing, if the temperature is out of range it is generally an indication that the specimen is invalid. We recommend that the urine sample temperature is checked within one minute from the time of collection. The temperature range should be from 93° to 98°F . If the specimen is out of range, ask the donor to provide a new specimen.
12 panel urine drug test cup employs two money saving benefits:
1. One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is the interference of common prescription and non-prescription drugs causing false-positives. This product does not suffer from this issue, avoiding specimens being sent to the laboratory, leading to a waste of time and money.
2. The cup in this drug test is separate from the test component, allowing you to collect a urine sample, monitor the temperature and if out of range ask the donor to provide a new sample without having to discard the test. If in range then affix the lid, tip on its side and read the the result.
The 12 panel urine drug test cup is packaged in 25 individually foil sealed kits per box with free shipping.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers and other clinics.
- Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors Medical Center, Physicians.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
- Pre-employment testing.
Full instructions are included in each box. Download a copy by clicking the red button below.