13-panel drug alcohol test kit
The 13-panel drug alcohol test kit is a rapid no-step urine test that detects twelve (12) of the most commonly abused prescription and illicit drugs and alcohol simultaneously. The product boasts a 99% accuracy resulting in cut-off levels that exceed guidelines from NIDA (https://www.drugabuse.gov/) ensuring accuracy and consistency.
This fully integrated 13-panel drug alcohol test with its advanced design incorporates a specimen cup, a temperature test, and tests 12 drugs plus alcohol simultaneously: four illicit and eight prescription drugs plus alcohol. The alcohol test looks for Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) which is a direct metabolite of ethanol. Alcohol in urine usually detected for only a few hours, but EtG can be detected up to several days even after complete elimination from the body. ETG testing is an excellent option for zero-tolerance alcohol consumption or rehabilitation programs.
The device comprises of two parts. A tight screw lid and a specimen container. Each container has twelve color-coded strips, each designed to react to a specific drug.
Fill the cup with urine to the marked line. Within three minutes the apparent result will appear on the face of the container. These will be apparent on each of the thirteen drug and alcohol panels.
Interpreting the final result can be seen below by reading “Interpreting the test” (below). The outside of the container has a sensor that monitors the urine temperature which reads from 90 to 100° F. An acceptable temperature will be within 93 to 98° F. Finally, the lid is designed to be affixed back to the container by screwing clockwise until tight. The administrator is protected from spillage while finalizing the result.
- This product detects 12 different drugs plus alcohol simultaneously
- Free protective gloves in each cup
- Quick results
- Cup with a screw lid
- Monitors urine temp
- Wide mouth cup is suitable for either sex
- For Forensic Use Only
- Packed in 25 individually sealed tests per box.
- Alcohol detection up to 80 hours in the past
- Excellent option for zero-tolerance alcohol consumption
- Built-in specimen temperature test
- Very reliable and 99% accurate
- Test results appear in minutes
- Easy to store, 24-month shelf life.
- Testing at home
- Workplace drug tests
- Rehabilitation clinics
- Drug rehab centers
- Law enforcement facilities
Method for testing with a 13-panel drug alcohol test kit:
- The donor (person taking the test) will fill the cup with urine to the mark on the side.
- The donor must secure the lid when complete and pass to the administrator.
- The administrator will read the sample temperature by observing the sensor on the side. It must be between 93° to 98° F. to be acceptable.
- The administrator will then peel off the label on the front of the cup and read the apparent result.
Interpreting the test:
Each panel on the face of the container displays the result in around three minutes. Once the donor has provided their urine sample, the administrator observes each panel as it develops. After three minutes all control and apparent test lines will be visible.
- The control line is marked with the letter (C). This is an indication that the test for the respective drug completed successfully.
- The (T) line is the test line, this tells the administrator the result for that particular drug.
- Negative: If both (C) and (T) lines are visible, even marginally visible, the result of that drug is negative.
- Presumed positive: If only the (C) line is visible and the apparent (T) line is not visible, then the test for that drug is presumed positive.
- Invalid: If the (C) line is not visible, the result is invalid and the specimen be discarded. A new, unused cup should be prepared and the donor should be asked to provide a fresh sample.
- ETG test yields a positive result when the concentration of Ethyl Glucuronide in urine exceeds 300 ng/mL.
All presumed positive results should be confirmed by a laboratory capable of testing the sample by means of (GC/MS) Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry.
The 13-panel drug alcohol test kit box includes full instructions. By clicking on the links below, you can print out the package insert, a free test form to document the test and instructions on how to get the best from drug testing.