13 panel drug test cup with EtG alcohol.
When there is a need to analyze thirteen abused drugs, including alcohol, this is the one to beat. It is a one-step rapid response drug screen that analyzes thirteen (13) drugs, including EtG alcohol, in one process. This device incorporates a specimen cup with a heat-sensitive thermometer to combat sample substitution and a screw-top lid. The device is a quality drug testing kit manufactured to exacting standards with an FDA certificate clearing it for use in the home and the workplace.
What is EtG alcohol?
EtG is an abbreviation for Ethyl glucuronide. Ethanol is a metabolite formed by glucuronidation following exposure to alcohol, usually from alcoholic beverages. The benefit of this metabolite is it stays in the body far longer than Ethanol. Ethanol is the standard metabolite for the detection of alcohol in urine. EtG testing benefits with a wider detection window up to 80 hours in the past compared to Ethanol.
- Fewer positive results from conventional medications
- Cut-off levels adhere to NIDA recommendations.
- Colloidal gold technology > 99% accurate
- Rapid Lateral Flow for Instant results
- Reduce false positives with increased strip width > 4 mm strips
- Packaged in 25 individually sealed cup kits per box
- FDA 510(K) cleared.
- Clean and easy to use
- Built-in temperature check
- Cut-off levels are 99% accurate.
- No collector exposure to urine
- Results are visible in minutes.
- Results appear as sharp, precise lines.
- Ideal for Sober Living care, health care facilities, and pain management centers.
- Random employer testing in the workplace
- Random testing in schools or youth organizations
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities
- Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors Medical Center, Physicians
Testing with the 13 panel drug test cup:
The testing process is simple, clean, and quick: A donor fills the container to the level marked on the side, the administrator then screws the cap on tight, removes the label from the front, and reads the test result.
- The test results appear in seconds, taking less than two minutes to develop and only three minutes for a complete result.
- Fast, accurate, and reliable results every time with no fuss, no collector exposure, and no compromise.
- The heat-sensitive thermometer on the side of the cup indicates the urine temperature.
- The face of the cup displays the test results with bright, crisp pinkish/red lines.
One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is the interference from common prescription medications causing them to produce false-positive results. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the lab unnecessarily, leading to wasted time and money.
How to use the 13 panel drug test cup:
We strongly recommend you read the procedure for conducting a drug test.
Follow the steps below.
- Remove the device from the sealed foil pouch.
- Unscrew the lid to the cup
- Ask the person to be tested, ‘called the donor,’ to provide a urine sample directly into the cup to the marked level.
- Check the temperature by reading the black heat-sensitive strip on the cup; this is very important. The temperature should be within 93 to 98º F
- Once the temperature is verified, remove the paper strip to the cup’s face and read the results for two to three minutes.
- Don’t interpret the result after ten minutes.
How to interpret the 13 panel drug test cup
Use the illustration below to familiarize yourself with the test result. After a few minutes, the assessment will become apparent; document the result for future reference with our free test form. Note: two lines will appear in each window if the test is negative.
Lines appear in the corresponding window for each substance tested; this is called the (T) or test line.
Note: If the line is faint, the result is negative
No line appears in the test window (T); the result assumes that it’s positive.
If no line develops in (C) or control area, the result is invalid (generally due to insufficient sample volume in the cup.)
Inside each box are 25 individually wrapped 13 panel drug test cup kits complete with instructions, plus you can download other useful documents by clicking the links below. This product is shipped the same day, direct to your door. Need we say more!