13 panel drug test with alcohol
This is a rapid no-step urine cup that detects twelve (12) of the most commonly abused prescription and illicit drugs and alcohol simultaneously. The product boasts a 99% accuracy resulting in cut-off levels that exceed guidelines from NIDA ensuring accuracy and consistency.
This fully integrated drug alcohol cup and its advanced design incorporates a specimen cup, a specimen temperature check, and detects twelve (12) drugs plus alcohol simultaneously; four illicit and eight prescription drugs. Alcohol in urine is normally detected for only a few hours, but this device can detect alcohol abuse for several days even after complete elimination from the body. It looks for Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) which is a direct metabolite of ethanol making it an excellent option for zero-tolerance alcohol consumption or rehabilitation programs.
The device comprises a specimen container and screw-tight lid, urine temperature gauge, and has thirteen color-coded panels inside, each designed to react to a specific drug and EtG alcohol.
13 panel drug test with alcohol test features:
- This product detects 12 different drugs plus alcohol simultaneously
- Free protective gloves in each cup
- Quick results
- Cup design
- Monitors urine temp
- Wide mouth cup is suitable for either sex
- For Forensic Use Only
- Packed in 25 individually sealed devices per box.
- Alcohol detection up to 80 hours in the past
- Excellent option for zero-tolerance alcohol consumption
- Built-in specimen temperature check
- Very reliable and 99% accurate
- Results appear in minutes
- Easy to store, 24-month shelf life.
- Testing at home
- Workplace drug testing
- Rehabilitation clinics
- Drug rehab centers
- Law enforcement facilities
Method for using the 13 panel drug test with alcohol:
- The donor (the person taking the test) must urinate into the cup to the mark on the side.
- The donor must secure the lid when complete and pass to the administrator.
- The administrator will read the sample temperature by observing the gauge on the side. It must be between 93° to 98° F. to be acceptable.
- The administrator will then peel off the label to the front of the cup and read the apparent result.
Interpreting the result:
Each panel on the face of the container displays the result in around three minutes. Once the donor has provided their urine sample, the administrator observes each panel as it develops. After three minutes all control and apparent test lines will be visible.
- The control line is marked by the letter (C). This is an indication that the respective panels for each drug completed successfully.
- The (T) line is the test line, this tells the administrator the result for that particular drug.
- Negative: If both (C) and (T) lines are visible, even marginally visible, the result of that drug is negative.
- Presumed positive: If only the (C) line is visible and the apparent (T) line is not visible, then the test for that drug is presumed positive.
- Invalid: If the (C) line is not visible, the result is invalid and the specimen be discarded. A new, unused cup should be prepared and the donor should be asked to provide a fresh sample.
- ETG test yields a positive result when the concentration of Ethyl Glucuronide in urine exceeds 300 ng/mL.
All presumed positive results should be confirmed by a laboratory capable of testing the sample by means of (GC/MS) Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry.
Product documents for this 13 panel drug test with alcohol:
Each box is packed with twenty-five (25) kits and a datasheet. By clicking on the links below, you can print out the datasheet, a free test form to document the result and instructions on how to get the best from drug testing.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the ‘deadly drug’ is being abused everywhere! - March 15, 2019