13 panel drug test.
Possibly the most affordable and comprehensive test kit available, offering the ability to screen for 13 substances at once with 99% accuracy. The 13 panel drug test kit from EliteScreen is a rapid, one-step device that can screen for multiple drugs and metabolites simultaneously from a human urine sample.
When an employer or a concerned parent needs to see the full picture of what substances are being abused then this test will tell you. It incorporates thirteen panels that clearly display the results for 13 different drugs.
Perfect for situations when you need to screen for multiple drugs at once to see what the individual is abusing. One simple test will tell all in less that five minutes.
EliteScreen 13 panel drug test has all the benefits without being expensive and when compared to what you would pay at a lab, allows you to test time after time without breaking the bank. The cut-off levels conform to government guidelines giving you the confidence the results will be accurate.
- 13 panel drug test is the most comprehensive test kit.
- Detects 13 drugs in one simple test.
7 illicit drugs: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Ecstasy, K2-Spice, Marijuana, Methamphetamine, Opiates.
6 prescription: Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Buprenorphine, Oxycodone, Propoxyphene, Methadone.
- Test results appear in minutes.
- Results are easy to read.
- Easily photocopy results.
- 99% accurate and reliable.
- Inexpensive to purchase.
- Easy to store.
- Long shelf life.
- Packaged in boxes of 25.
- Shipped same day with free shipping.
- For Forensic use only.
- Home drug testing.
- Workplace drug tests.
- Testing your teen or family member.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Drug rehab centers.
- Schools and college testing.
- Law enforcement facilities.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers and other clinics.
In conclusion, not only does this popular test kit detect commonly abused illicit drugs, but prescription drugs such as oxycodone and K2-Spice too, making this the ultimate urine test kit.
Learn more about drug abuse.
Testing with 13 panel drug test kit.
Collect a clean sample of urine from the donor. We recommend that you use a specimen cup with a temperature check. Upon collection, monitor the temperature. Establish it is between 93 to 98º F. If its not ask for a fresh sample. If it is continue with the test.
- Remove the test kit from the sealed foil pouch and remove the cap.
- Insert only the tips of the fingers protruding from the device into the urine.
- Do this for 20 seconds.
- Then lay device on a flat clean surface. At this time you can replace the cap.
- Watch as the device develops. This will take around two minutes.
- At five minutes read the results. (Do not read or interpret after ten minutes.)
Interpreting the test result.
Each test contains a built-in control feature, the (C) line. The presence of the (C) line indicates that an adequate sample volume was used and that the reagents migrated properly. If a (C) line does not form, the result is invalid. Discard the device and start the testing process with a new test kit.
- The control line (C line) serves as an internal quality control of the drug test. The colored band will be visible regardless of the test detecting a positive or not.
- (T line) When the drug concentration is at or above the cut-off limit, no colored line will form. This indicates the result is a Presumptive positive.
- (T line) When there is no drug or the drug concentration is below the cut-off limit, a colored line will form saying this person is Negative.
- (T line) When there is no drug or the drug concentration is below the cut-off limit and the colored line is faint then the result is still Negative.
Note: Presumed positive results should be confirmed with a lab test using the sample collected.
The top of the card has color coded panels, and on this test they are on both sides. Each color represents particular drug with abbreviations written on them. The abbreviations appear as COC for example and indicate what drug is being tested. Examples are below.
Alcohol (ALC), Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
Documentation for 13 panel drug test:
Full instructions are included in each box, you can also download a copy by clicking the buttons below.