13 panel drug test.
When an employer or a concerned parent needs to see the full picture of drug abuse, then this test will give them the answers required. Perfect for situations when you need rapid results while saving a visit to the lab.
Possibly the most affordable and comprehensive test available, offering the ability to screen 13 substances at once with high accuracy, it’s defined as a rapid, one-step device that detects multiple drug metabolites simultaneously from a human urine sample. A straightforward test with results in less than five minutes.
It has all the benefits of a urine drug test but without the expense of a laboratory, and allows you to test time after time without breaking the bank.
Drug test features:
- The 13 panel drug test is the most comprehensive test kit available
- Test results appear in minutes
- Easily photocopy results
- Packaged in boxes of 25
- This product is for Forensic use only.
- It detects thirteen drugs in a straightforward test;
Seven illicit drugs Amphetamines, Cocaine, Ecstasy, K2-Spice, Marijuana, Methamphetamine, Opiates and six prescription drugs Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Buprenorphine, Oxycodone, Propoxyphene, Methadone.
- Results are easy to read and understand
- Low unit testing cost
- Results are easy to read and very accurate
- Easy to store, long shelf life
- Rehabilitation clinics
- Drug rehab centers
- Law enforcement facilities.
In conclusion, not only does this favorite test kit detect commonly abused illicit drugs, but prescription drugs such as oxycodone and K2-Spice too, making this the ultimate urine test kit.
How to test with 13 panel drug test kit:
The top of the card has color-coded panels, and on this test, they are on both sides. Each color represents a particular drug with abbreviations written on them. Example abbreviation is COC for cocaine.
Collect a clean sample of urine from the donor. We recommend that you use a specimen cup with a temperature check. Upon collection, monitor the temperature. Establish it is between 93 to 98º F., if not ask for a fresh sample and continue with a new test.
- Remove the test kit from the sealed foil pouch and remove the cap.
- Insert only the tips of the fingers protruding from the device into the urine.
- Do this for 20 seconds.
- Then lay the device on a flat, clean surface. At this time you can replace the cap.
- Watch as the device develops, this will take around two minutes.
- At five minutes read the results. (Do not read or interpret after ten minutes.)
How to read and understand the result:
Each test contains a built-in control feature, the (C) line. The presence of the (C) line indicates that an adequate sample volume was used and that the reagents migrated adequately. If a (C) line does not form, the result is invalid. Discard the device and start the testing process with a new test kit.
- The control line (C) serves as an internal quality control to establish the test was successful. The colored band will be visible regardless of the test detecting a drug.
- Presumptive positive:
When no (T line) is visible, the drug concentration is at or above the cut-off limit, and so it is presumed a positive result.
When there is no drug or the drug concentration is below the cut-off limit, the (T line) will be visible.
When the (T line) line is faint, the result is still Negative.
Note: Presumed positive results should be confirmed with a lab test using the sample collected.
Included in each 13 panel drug test box are instructions in the form of a data-sheet, you can also download a copy by clicking the links below.