14 panel drug test with alcohol EtG
This is a rapid no-step urinalysis that detects fourteen (14) of the most commonly abused prescription and illicit drugs and alcohol simultaneously. The product boasts a 99% accuracy resulting in cut-off levels that exceed guidelines from NIDA, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
This fully integrated drug alcohol cup and its advanced design incorporates a specimen cup, a specimen temperature check, and detects thirteen (13) drugs plus EtG alcohol simultaneously — four illicit and nine prescription drugs. Alcohol in urine is only detected for a few hours, but this device can detect alcohol abuse for several days. It looks for Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG), which is a direct metabolite of ethanol, making it an excellent option for zero-tolerance alcohol consumption or rehabilitation programs.
The device comprises a specimen container and screw-tight lid, urine temperature gauge. It has thirteen color-coded panels inside, each designed to react to a specific drug and EtG alcohol.
14 panel drug test with alcohol test features:
- This product detects 13 different drugs plus EtG alcohol simultaneously
- Quick results
- Cup design
- Monitors urine temp
- Wide mouth cup is suitable for either sex
- For Forensic Use Only
- Packed in 25 individually sealed devices per box.
- Alcohol detection up to 80 hours in the past
- An excellent option for zero-tolerance alcohol consumption
- Built-in specimen temperature check
- Very reliable and 99% accurate
- Results appear in minutes
- Easy to store, 24-month shelf life.
- Testing at home
- Workplace drug testing
- Rehabilitation clinics
- Drug rehab centers
- Law enforcement facilities.
Method for using the 14 panel drug test with alcohol:
- The donor (the person taking the test) must urinate into the cup to the mark on the side
- The donor must secure the lid when complete and pass it to the administrator
- The administrator will read the sample temperature by observing the gauge on the side. It must be between 93° to 98° F. to be acceptable
- The administrator will then peel off the label to the front of the cup and read the apparent result.
Interpreting the result:
Each panel on the face of the container displays the result in around three minutes. Once the donor has provided their urine sample, the administrator observes each panel as they develop. After three minutes, all control and visible test lines will be visible.
- The letter (C) is the control line. A colored bar against each drug analysis tells you that the test completed successfully
- The (T) line is the test line; this shows the administrator the outcome for that particular drug.
- Negative: If both (C) and (T) lines are visible, even marginally visible, the result of that drug is negative
- Presumed positive: If only the (C) line is visible and the apparent (T) line is not visible, then the test for that drug is presumed positive
- Invalid: If the (C) line is not visible, the result is invalid. Discard the sample and open up a new test cup and repeat the process
- ETG test yields a positive result when the concentration of Ethyl Glucuronide in urine exceeds 300 ng/mL.
Send all presumed positive results t a laboratory capable of testing the sample employing (GC/MS) Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry.
Product documents for this 14 panel drug test with alcohol:
Packed in each box are twenty-five (25) kits and a datasheet. By clicking on the links below, you can print out the datasheet, a free test form to document the result, and instructions on how to get the best from drug testing.