16 panel drug test cup
Testing sixteen drugs of abuse in one cup is a new product designed by Wondfo. It is a rapid no-step Urine Test Cup that detects sixteen (16) different substances including Fentanyl, Tramadol, K2-Spice, and EtG alcohol in one. The product has a 99% accuracy resulting in cut-off levels that exceed guidelines from NIDA, assuring that each cup analyzes each drug correctly time after time.
This fully integrated specimen cup has built-in parameters that ensure the analysis is executed successfully. Its advanced design incorporates a specimen cup with screw tight lid, urine temperature check, and analysis all-in-one, simultaneously detecting sixteen drugs. This device also includes an advanced alcohol test detecting abuse for up to eighty (80) hours.
Features – 16 panel drug test cup with alcohol:
- Quick results
- Modern unisex design
- Monitors urine temp
- Compact, easy to store design
- Screw-tight lid
- Built-in specimen temperature check
- For Forensic Use Only
- Packed in 25 individually sealed devices per box.
- This product detects 16 different drugs simultaneously at less than $0.50 per test.
- Alcohol detection up to 80 hours in the past
- An excellent option for zero-tolerance alcohol consumption
- Very reliable and 99% accurate
- Results appear in less than five minutes
- Easy to store, up to 24-month shelf life.
- Testing at home
- Workplace drug testing
- Rehabilitation clinics
- Drug rehab centers
- Law enforcement facilities.
Method for using the 16 panel drug test cup a 16 drug cup drug test:
- The donor (the person being tested) must urinate into the cup to the mark on the side
- The donor must secure the lid when complete and pass it to the administrator
- The administrator will read the sample temperature by observing the heat-sensitive display on the side. It must be between 93° to 98° F. to be acceptable
- The administrator will then peel off the label to the front of the cup and read the apparent result.
Interpreting the result:
After the donor has urinated into the cup, the sample begins to react with all sixteen tests at once. The administrator observes each test by tearing off the label to the face of the container. Behind the label are the panels for each substance tested. After three minutes, all control and visible test lines will be visible.
- The letter (C) indicates the control result. A colored bar against each drug analysis tells you that the test completed successfully
- The (T) line indicates where the test line appears; this shows the administrator the result for each drug
- Negative: If both (C) and (T) markers are visible, even marginally visible, the result of the test is negative
- Presumed positive: If only the (C) marker is visible and the apparent (T) marker is not visible, then the result is presumed positive for that drug
- Invalid: If the (C) marker is not visible, the result is invalid. Discard the sample and open up a new cup and repeat the process
- ETG Alcohol analysis yields a positive result when the concentration of Ethyl Glucuronide in urine exceeds 300 ng/mL.
Send all presumed positive results to a laboratory capable of testing the sample with (GC/MS) Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry.
16 panel drug test cup product documents:
This product is packed with twenty-five (25) 16 panel drug test kits complete with a package sheet. By clicking on the links below, you can print out the package sheet, a free test form to document the result, and instructions on how to get the best from drug testing.