3 panel drug test.
This is a one-step rapid urine test for three drugs and their metabolites. The product consists of a plastic card housing three test strips, each strip is manufactured to detect a specific drug. The strips protrude out of the bottom of the card by about one inch making it easy to dip them into a urine sample. Each strip absorbs a small quantity of urine via capillary action. As the urine is absorbed upward it eventually reaches the area where a chemical reaction takes place and this is where the result of the test is read. The result is finally displayed in the respective window for each drug tested reporting its findings.
Sometimes there is a need to detect three compounds instead of the standard five; this is where the 3-panel analytical device becomes the affordable option. Just like all other dip devices we supply, the process of administering the process is quick and easy. Dip the tips on the card into a urine sample. The action now begins to develop and the result begins to appear in the windows; this takes less than three minutes, at this point the device is ready to be interpreted.
Each 3 panel drug test conforms to strict cut-off levels set by NIDA delivering accurate and consistent results. The National Institute on Drug Abuse is responsible for formulating these cut-off levels bringing consistency throughout the industry. The device is also CLIA waived giving you the confidence that the result will be as accurate as of the last. The FDA also clears each test with an FDA 510(k) clearance.
- This device detects three drugs of abuse with the following combinations:
Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opiates, Morphine, Benzodiazepines, and Marijuana.
- 99% accurate.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared and CLIA waived.
- Up to 24-month shelf life.
- Shipped in box quantities of 25.
- Affordable one-step solution.
- Easy to use and administer.
- 99% accurate with results in minutes.
- Easy to interpret.
- You can also photocopy the result for archiving.
- Perfect for testing your child or family member in the privacy of your own home.
- Ideal for testing employees in corporate drug testing programs.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Drug testing in colleges and schools.
Components of the 3 panel drug test:
Instructions for using this product:
Administering this drug test is simple, but it’s vital that you follow strict guidelines otherwise the result may be invalid or inconclusive.
- Remove the analytical device from the foil wrapper. Discard desiccant and wrapper
- Instruct the person you are testing to provide a fresh sample of urine into a specimen cup.
Ideally, the container should have a heat-sensitive thermometer affixed to the side.
Here is an example, it will tell you the temperature is within range before testing.
Professional administrators only accept a range of 93 to 98º F.
- Next, remove the cap to the device and place on one side
- Dip the absorbent fingers of the device into the urine sample for twenty (20) seconds
- Remove and lay on a clean flat surface
- Wait for three (3) minutes. In that time you will see the results develop.
The result appears as reddish lines in the three window panels on the face of the card.
Interpreting the 3 panel drug test:
How to interpret a Negative:
- Two lines will appear in each window; one to tell you the test was successful; the control line marked (C) and second in the test line (T). The test is negative and note; even a faint line is still negative.
How to interpret a Positive:
- For a presumed positive, the apparent test or (T) line will not be visible, but the (C) will be.
Included in each box are detailed instructions and twenty-five analytical devices, you can use the free test form for documenting the result for future reference. Click the links below to download your copies.