3 panel drug test.
The 3 panel drug test kit is a rapid urine test. The one step process detects three drugs metabolites with high accuracy within minutes.
Sometimes there is a need to detect three drugs instead of the standard five. This is where a 3 panel drug test kit becomes an affordable option. Just like all other dip cards we supply, the process of administering the process of testing is quick and easy.
The device consists of a card shaped device with three fingers that protrude from the bottom. The fingers are designed to absorb urine via capillary action into the three windows which display the test result. The device has to be dipped into a sample for this action to start. Once the windows show the development, the test can be interpreted. This only takes around three (3) minutes in total.
Each 3 panel test conforms to strict cut-off levels delivering accurate and consistent results. Cut-off levels were formulated by NIDA, the National Institute on Drug Abuse to provide testing consistency throughout the industry.
The device is also CLIA waived giving you the confidence that when you test the result will be as accurate as the last. Each test is also cleared by the FDA with a FDA 510(k) clearance.
- Testing your child or family member in the privacy of your own home.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Drug testing in colleges and schools.
- Detects the following drug combinations:
Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opiates, Morphine, Benzodiazepines and Marijuana.
- 3 panel drug test is available in three configurations.
- Detects three drugs of abuse per device.
- Affordable one-step solution.
- Easy to use and administer.
- 99% accurate. Results in minutes.
- Result can be photocopied.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared and CLIA waived.
- Upto 24 month shelf life.
- Shipped in box quantities of 25.
3 panel drug test components:
Administering a drug test is simple but it is important that strict guidelines are followed, otherwise the result could be invalid or inconclusive. There needs to be a person who administers the process. Their job is to ensure that protocols are followed.
- Remove the 3 panel drug test from the foil wrapper. Discard desiccant and wrapper. Instruct the the person to be tested to give you a fresh sample of urine into a specimen cup. Ideally the cup should have a thermometer affixed to the side of the cup. Here is an example. This tells you the temperature is within range for testing. Professional administrators would accept a range from 93 to 98º F.
- Next, remove the cap to the test and place on one side, dip the absorbent fingers of the test card into a urine sample for twenty (20) seconds.
- Remove the test card and lay on a clean flat surface.
- Wait for three (2) minutes. You will see the result develop in that time. The apparent results appear as reddish lines in the three window panels on the face of the card.
Interpretation of test result:
- Negative: For a negative result, two lines will appear in each window; one to tell you the test was successful; the control line marked (C) and second telling you the test was negative; the test line (T). The test is negative if two lines are present. If the test line is faint it is still negative.
- Positive: For a presumed positive, the apparent Test or (T) line will not be visible. The (C) will be visible.
Full instructions are included in each box. Use the free test form when using the 3 panel drug test to document the result. Click the links below to download your copies.