3 panel drug test.
The 3 panel drug test kit is a rapid urine test. The one-step process detects three drug metabolites with high accuracy and within minutes.
Sometimes there is a need to detect three drugs instead of the standard five; this is where a 3 panel drug test kit becomes the affordable option. Just like all other dip tests we supply, the process of administering the process of testing is quick and easy.
The device consists of a card-shaped device with three fingers that protrude from the bottom. The fingers are designed to absorb urine via capillary action into the three windows which display the test result. Dip the device into a urine sample for this action to start. Once the windows show the development, the test is interpreted and takes around three (3) minutes in total for the result to be visible.
Each 3 panel test conforms to strict cut-off levels by NIDA delivering accurate and consistent results. National Institute on Drug Abuse, formulated these cut-off levels to bring consistency throughout the industry.
The device is also CLIA waived giving you the confidence that when you test the result will be as accurate as the last. The FDA also clears each test with an FDA 510(k) clearance.
- This test detects three drugs of abuse per device.
- Detects the following drug combinations:
Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opiates, Morphine, Benzodiazepines, and Marijuana.
- 99% accurate.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared and CLIA waived.
- Up to 24-month shelf life.
- Shipped in box quantities of 25.
- Affordable one-step solution.
- Easy to use and administer.
- 99% accurate with results in minutes.
- Easy to interpret.
- You can also photocopy the result for archiving.
- Perfect for testing your child or family member in the privacy of your own home.
- Ideal for testing employees in corporate drug testing programs.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Drug testing in colleges and schools.
3 panel drug test components:
Administering this drug test is simple, but it’s vital that you follow strict guidelines otherwise the result may be invalid or inconclusive.
- Remove the 3-panel drug test from the foil wrapper. Discard desiccant and wrapper. Instruct the person to be tested to give you a fresh sample of urine into a specimen cup. Ideally, the container should have a heat sensitive thermometer affixed to the side. Here is an example, it will tell you the temperature is within ra ange for testing. Professional administrators only accept a range of 93 to 98º F.
- Next, remove the cap to the test and place on one side, dip the absorbent fingers of the test card into a urine sample for twenty (20) seconds.
- Remove the test card and lay on a clean flat surface.
- Wait for three (3) minutes. You will see the result develop in that time. The result appears as reddish lines in the three window panels on the face of the card.
Interpretation of test result:
- How to interpret a Negative:
- Two lines will appear in each window; one to tell you the test was successful; the control line marked (C) and second in the test line (T). The test is negative and note; even a faint line is still negative.
- How to interpret a Positive:
- For a presumed positive, the apparent test or (T) line will not be visible, but the (C) will be.
Included in each box are detailed instructions, you can use the free test form for documenting the result of the 3 panel drug test. Click the links below to download your copies.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the deadly drug is out of control! - March 15, 2019