3 panel drug test.
3 panel drug test kit is a most affordable and an easy to use dip card that detects multiple drugs and metabolites in human urine in a one-step process.
Each kit conforms to NIDA cut off levels giving you the confidence that when you test the result, it will be right every time. Each test is also FDA 510(k) cleared and CLIA waived.
Testing is a very simple process, dip the absorbent fingers of the test card into a urine sample, wait two minutes and see the results.
- Detects 3 drugs in one device.
- 3 panel drug test is available in six configurations.
- Detects the following drug combinations:
Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opiates, Morphine, Benzodiazepines and Marijuana.
- Affordable one-step solution.
- Easy to use with accurate results.
- Results in minutes.
- Result can be photocopied.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared.
- Over 18 month shelf life.
- Shipped in box quantities of 25 individually wrapped test kits.
The results appear as reddish lines in three window panels on the face of the card. For a negative result, two lines will appear in each window; one to tell you the test was successful; the control line and second telling you the test was negative; the test line. The test is negative if two lines are present. If the test line is faint it is still negative. If the result is positive then the second line; the test line will not be visible.
Shelf life for each kit is approximately 18 months.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Drug testing in colleges and schools.
Full instructions are included in each box of 3 panel drug test kits. Click the links below to download a copy.