4 panel drug test
This is an instant a one-step urine drug analysis for four individual drugs analyzed simultaneously. This low-cost 99% accurate assay uses the same advanced technology used by our other Wondfo products and ticks all the boxes when it comes to quality. The device is easy to use and simple to interpret; it has a low unit cost and a long shelf life and detects four of the most popular abused drugs: These are Amphetamines, Cocaine, Opiates, and Methamphetamine, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
Each kit strictly adheres to NIDA cut-off levels giving you the confidence that every analysis is consistent and accurate.
- This device detects four drugs simultaneously
- Easy to use and interpret
- Low cost
- Results develop in minutes
- 99% accurate
- Photocopy the result for future reference
- Up to 18 months of shelf life.
4-panel drug test features:
- Detects four drugs in one analysis:
Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, and Marijuana
- CLIA waived, and FDA 510 (k) cleared
- Shipped in quantities of 25 individually wrapped kits per box.
- Parents use them to check their child or family member.
- Great for use at home.
- Good for Pre-Employment drug testing.
- Ideal for random testing in the workplace.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
How to use and interpret a 4 panel drug test:
- Collect a urine sample from the person to be tested in a suitable container.
- Always monitor the temperature of the person’s urine before testing. It tells you the sample is genuine and not substituted. 93° to 98° F is good. Above or below this range, it’s likely fake urine.
- Remove the device from the sealed foil pouch. Discard the desiccant.
- Remove the cap to the device and dip the four fingers into the sample. (Do not fully immerse the fingers.)
- Keep in the urine for twenty (20) seconds.
- Remove and place on a flat surface. At this point, you will notice the results starting to develop.
- After three minutes, observe the result in the windows.
How does the Wondfo 4 panel drug test work?
After removing the cap, you will see four fingers with soft, absorbent tips; these tips absorb a small amount of urine that travels up the panel fingers by capillary action. Once the urine reaches the test result windows, the device reacts to produce two apparent lines; the top line is the control line, which tells us the process was successful. The second apparent line (T) tells us the result: either positive or negative. The urine migration takes a few minutes to get to the test area before the result is apparent.
Wondfo 4 panel drug test documentation:
Included in each box of twenty-five kits is a product insert that describes the product and includes data on its cut-off levels and research on its accuracy. You can click the links below to download the product insert, test for documenting the analysis, and guidelines for testing.