4 panel drug test
This is an instant a one-step urine drug analysis for four individual drugs analyzed simultaneously. This low-cost 99% accurate assay uses the same advanced technology used by our other EliteScreen products, and ticks all the boxes when it comes to quality. The device is easy to use and quick to interpret, it has a low unit cost and a long shelf life and detects four of the most popular abused drugs: These are Amphetamines, Cocaine, Opiates, and Methamphetamine, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
Each kit strictly adheres to NIDA cut off levels giving you the confidence that every analysis is consistent and accurate.
- This device detects four drugs simultaneously
- Easy to use and interpret
- Low cost
- Results develop in minutes
- 99% accurate
- Photocopy the result for future reference
- Up to 24 months of shelf life.
4-panel drug test features:
- Detects four drugs in one analysis:
Cocaine, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Opiates, and Marijuana
- CLIA waived and FDA 510 (k) cleared
- Shelf life up to 24 months
- Shipped in quantities of 25 individually wrapped kits per box.
- Parents use them to check their child or family member.
- Great for using at home.
- Good for Pre-Employment drug testing.
- Ideal for random testing in the workplace.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
How to use and interpret the 4 panel drug test:
- Collect a urine sample from the person to be tested.
- Always monitor the temperature of the person’s urine before testing. It helps indicate the sample is genuine and not substituted.
- Remove the device from the sealed foil pouch. Discard the desiccant.
- Remove the cap to the device and dip the four fingers into the sample. (Do not fully immerse the fingers.)
- Keep in the urine for twenty (20) seconds.
- Remove and place on a flat surface. At this point, you will notice the results starting to develop.
- After three minutes observe the result in the windows.
4 panel drug test explained:
The device has four soft tips which absorb a small amount of urine through and into the card by capillary action. Once the urine reaches the windows on the face of the device it reacts to produce two apparent lines; the top line is the control line which tells us the process was successful. The second apparent line (T) tells us if the result was positive or negative. Within minutes the sample migrates into the test area where the result will appear showing whether the result was positive or not.
4 panel drug test documentation:
Included in each box of twenty-five kits is a product insert which describes the product and includes data on its cut-off levels and research on the accuracy of the product. You can click the links below to download the product insert, test for documenting the analysis and guidelines for testing.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the ‘deadly drug’ is being abused everywhere! - March 15, 2019