4 panel drug test kit.
4 panel drug test kit is a dip card for the detection of illegal or prescription drugs in human urine. It’s aimed to determine illicit drug use and/or pain management adherence.
Instant-View four panel urine test is a rapid, qualitative immunoassay for screening potential abuse of four illicit substances simultaneously.
This device screens for a combination of four drug metabolites at or above cut-off levels specified by National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).
- 4 panel drug test kit.
- Four tests in one.
- Dual-format device (dip or pipette).
- FDA 510(k) cleared and CLIA waived.
- Conforms to NIDA guidelines for cut-off levels
- CLIA Waived and optional specimen validity test.
- Packaged in 25 foil sealed tests per box.
- Manufactured in the USA for accuracy and reliability!
- Easy to use, easy to store.
- Accurate results in minutes.
- Result can be photocopied for record keeping.
- Testing at home.
- Staffing agencies.
- Workplace drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Random testing in schools or youth organizations.
Full instructions are included in each pack, you can also download a copy by clicking the red button below.
The 4 panel drug test kit multi-drugs of abuse urine test consists of four individual test strips for the drugs being tested. This assay is a one step lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay based on the principle of competition for limited antibody binding sites between a drug or drug metabolites in the urine sample and a drug-protein conjugate immobilized on a porous membrane support.
During testing, urine migrates to the test area of the membrane by capillary action, mobilizing the colored antibody conjugates. The antibody conjugates then move along the membrane to the test area.
In the absence of a drug or if the drug concentration is below the cutoff in the urine sample, the colored conjugates attach to the respective drug antigen immobilized in the test line region, forming a colored band (T) line. If a drug is present in the urine sample, the drug or drug metabolites compete for the limited antibody binding sites.
The control line (C line) serves as an internal quality control of the drug test. It should always appear as a colored band regardless of the presence of the drug.
If the drug concentration is at or above the cutoff limit, the drug will saturate all the binding sites of the antibody, preventing the attachment of the colored conjugates to the antigen in the test line area of the membrane. And so no colored line will form. (Presumptive positive)
Each test contains a built-in control feature, the (C) line. The presence of the (C) line indicates that an adequate sample volume was used and that the reagents migrated properly. If a (C) line does not form, the result is invalid. Discard the device and start the testing process with a new drug test kit.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the ‘deadly drug’ is being abused everywhere! - March 15, 2019