5 panel cup drug test
The professionals choice in drug testing. 5 panel cup drug test is the most popular of tests because it detects drug abuse from a small sample of urine.
The device comprises, a cup with five panels built in to the cup. The exterior of the cup has a strip on the side for checking temperature. The cup has a screw top to seal urine sample and avoid spillage. Each device is FDA (510k) cleared and CLIA waived. Benefits are, the test has been cleared for accuracy and can be used by doctors for testing patients.
5 panel cup drug test from EliteScreen detects five drugs simultaneously, and at the same time displays the urine temperature.
What are the benefits?
When performing a test, having the the answers you need at your fingertips makes testing so much quicker and best of all more accurate. The tests are encapsulated inside the cup so when urine is introduced, the test starts the process automatically. At the same time you can make sure that the urine provided is at the correct temperature; This aspect is very important as it validates the sample is fresh and not substituted. The final benefit is as it’s an all-in-one device making it clean for the administrator.
There is also an optional specimen validity test which checks for urine integrity. The test is also inside the cup and gives a clear indication of adulteration. It ensures the donor has not tried to compromise his or her’s sample trying to cheat the test. These are important aspects when drug testing because if they cheat and they pass, then you have not established their true result.
- 5 panel cup drug test.
- Detects 5 drugs in one test.
- Available in three different configurations.
- Built in temperature test.
- Optional built-in specimen validity test.
- Free protective gloves with each cup.
- Adheres to cut-off levels set by NIDA.
- Results in less than five minutes.
- Easy to interpret the result.
- Reliable, inexpensive and accurate.
- Easy to store.
- Long shelf life.
- FDA 510(k) cleared.
- Shipped in 25 individually foil wrapped kits.
Because this test is so popular, the manufacturer’s have made it available in three different configurations:
- Option 1: Phencyclidine, Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates.
- Option 2: Phencyclidine, Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates and specimen validity test.
- Option 3: Methamphetamine. Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Methadone, Opiates, Marijuana.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- FDA cleared for workplace and home testing.
Finally, the 5 panel urine drug test cup is accurate, government cleared for testing and competitively priced making it suitable for a wide range of uses. All in all, this is a highly recommended test.
Testing with the 5 panel cup drug test:
The testing process is as simple as A – B – C, collect a urine sample in the cup to the marked level, secure the lid, read sample temperature and see the test results clearly appear. If a test result appears positive, you can use the paper seal provided to seal the cup and send to a lab for final confirmation of your presumed positive.
Interpreting the results:
The test has built-in controls that establish the test completed correctly.
- Presumed positive: If no line is seen in the (T) area, the result is positive for the drug in that panel.
- Negative: If a line is visible in the (T) area, even a faint line, then the result is negative.
- Invalid: If no lines appear in the (C) area on one or all panels, then the test is invalid.
Shipped in 25 individually foil wrapped kits, with a shelf life up to 18 months. Dispatched same day with free shipping.
Alcohol (ALC), Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.
Included in each box s full instructions for the 5 panel cup drug test, but you can also download a copy by clicking the links below.