5 panel cup drug test
5 panel cup drug test is possible one of the most economical ways to cleanly administer a drug test with 99% accurate results. Everything you need is included in the box. Comprises 25 specimen cups with specimen temperature test and a five drug test that identifies five individual drugs.
The major benefit to this product are; clean to administer, simple to use, no-step test process, and the results appear in less than three minutes. Available in three variations, one with a specimen validity test. CLIA waived and FDA 510 (k) cleared.
- 5 panel cup drug test.
- Detects 5 drugs in one test.
- Available in three different configurations.
- Built in temperature test.
- Optional built-in specimen validity test.
- Free protective gloves with each cup.
- Adheres to cut-off levels set by NIDA.
- Results in less than five minutes.
- Easy to interpret the result.
- Reliable, inexpensive and accurate.
- Easy to store.
- Long shelf life.
- FDA 510(k) cleared.
- Shipped in 25 individually foil wrapped kits.
Overview of 5 panel cup drug test:
The device comprises, a cup with five panels built in to the cup. The exterior of the cup has a strip on the side for checking temperature. The cup has a screw top to seal urine sample and avoid spillage. Each device include free protective gloves for handling. These devices FDA (510k) cleared and CLIA waived. Benefits are, the test has been cleared for accuracy by the FDA and can be used by doctors for testing patients.
What are the benefits?
When performing a test, having the the answers you need at your fingertips makes testing so much easier and best of all more accurate. The tests are encapsulated inside the cup so when urine is introduced, the test starts the process automatically. At the same time you can make sure that the urine provided is at the correct temperature; This aspect is very important as it validates the sample is fresh and not substituted. The final benefit is as it’s an all-in-one device making it clean for the administrator.
There is also an optional specimen validity test which checks for urine integrity. The test is also inside the cup and gives a clear indication of adulteration. It ensures the donor has not tried to compromise his or her’s sample trying to cheat the test. These are important aspects when drug testing because if they cheat and they pass, then you have not established their true result.
The manufacturer has made this product available in three different configurations:
- WEC Cup-254: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamine.
- WEC Cup-254 AD: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamine and specimen validity test.
- WEC Cup-154: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Phencyclidine.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- FDA cleared for workplace and home testing.
Finally, the 5 panel urine drug test cup is accurate, government cleared for testing and competitively priced making it suitable for a wide range of uses. All in all, this is a highly recommended test.
Using the 5 panel cup drug test:
The testing process is as simple as A – B – C, collect a urine sample in the cup to the marked level, secure the lid, read sample temperature and see the test results clearly appear. If a test result appears positive, you can use the paper seal provided to seal the cup and send to a lab for final confirmation of your presumed positive.
Preparing the 5 panel cup drug test for use:
- Remove the test cup and from the sealed foil pouch.
- Unscrew the lid and remove the protective gloves.
- Ask the person to be tested (donor) to provide a urine sample to the mark on the cup.
- Ask the donor to pass the cup back to the administrator.
- Administrator now replaces the cap and places the cup on a flat level surface.
- Administrator now checks the temperature is in range by viewing the temperature strip affixed to the cup. (acceptable temp: 93 to 98º F.)
- Now tear off the label to the face of the cup to reveal the test result.
Interpreting the test results:
The test has built-in controls to establish the test completed correctly.
- Presumed positive: If no line is seen in the (T) area, the result is positive for the drug in that panel.
- Negative: If a line is visible in the (T) area, even a faint line, then the result is negative.
- Invalid: If no lines appear in the (C) area on one or all panels, then the test is invalid.
Interpreting the specimen integrity:
The chart above is included with WEC Cup-254 AD. The chart is used to check for integrity. Compare against the colors on the cup. If the colors on the left compare with the colors on the cup then the sample has not been tampered or adulterated. However, if the colors on the right compare with the cup then request a new sample and start a new test.
Alcohol (ALC), Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.
What you need to know.
5 panel cup drug tests are shipped in 25 individually foil wrapped kits, with a shelf life up to 24 months. Orders are dispatched same day in discreet packaging.
Included in each box are full instructions, but you can also download a copies by clicking the links below.