5 panel cup drug test
5 panel cup drug test is possible one of the most economical ways to cleanly administer a drug test with 99% accurate results. Everything you need is included in the box. Comprises 25 specimen cups with specimen temperature test and a five drug test that identifies five individual drugs.
The major benefit to this product are; simplicity of use, no-step process, clean to administer, and the results appear in less than three minutes. Available in three variations, one with a specimen validity test.
- Detects 5 drugs in one test.
- Available in three different configurations.
- Built in temperature test.
- Optional built-in specimen validity test.
- Free protective gloves with each cup.
- Adheres to cut-off levels set by NIDA.
- Results in less than five minutes.
- Easy to interpret the result.
- Reliable, inexpensive and accurate.
- Easy to store.
- Long shelf life.
- FDA 510(k) cleared. CLIA waived.
- Shipped in 25 individually foil wrapped kits.
Overview of 5 panel cup drug test:
The device comprises, a cup with five panels built into the cup. The exterior of the cup has a temperature sensitive strip on the side for monitoring urine temperature. The cup has a screw top to seal urine sample and avoid spillage. Each device includes free protective gloves for handling. Benefits are, these devices are FDA (510k) cleared and CLIA waived. The FDA has issued a certificate of compliance and has deemed it suitable for use in the workplace and parents at home. The CLIA waiver means it can be used by doctors and hospitals for testing patients. Finally, it is 99% accurate, and competitively priced making it suitable for a wide range of uses. All in all, this is a highly recommended test.
What are the benefits?
When performing a test, having the the answers you need at your fingertips makes testing so much easier and best of all more accurate. The tests are encapsulated inside the cup so when urine is introduced, the test starts the process automatically. At the same time you can make sure that the urine provided is at the correct temperature; This aspect is very important as it validates the sample is fresh and not substituted. The final benefit is as it’s an all-in-one device making it clean for the administrator.
There is also an optional specimen validity test which checks for urine integrity. The test is also inside the cup and gives a clear indication of adulteration. It ensures the donor has not tried to compromise his or her’s sample trying to cheat the test. These are important aspects when drug testing because if they cheat and they pass, then you have not established their true result.
Available in three different configurations:
- WEC Cup-254: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamine.
- WEC Cup-254 AD: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamine and specimen validity test.
- WEC Cup-154: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Phencyclidine.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- FDA cleared for workplace and home testing.
Using the 5 panel cup drug test:
The testing process is as simple as A – B – C, collect a urine sample in the cup to the marked level, secure the lid, read sample temperature and see the test results appear. If a test result presumed positive, use the paper seal provided to seal the cup and send to a lab for final confirmation.
Preparing the 5 panel cup drug test for use:
- Remove the test cup and from the sealed foil pouch.
- Unscrew the lid and remove the protective gloves.
- Ask the person to be tested (donor) to provide a urine sample to the mark on the cup.
- Ask the donor to pass the cup back to the administrator.
- Administrator now replaces the cap and places the cup on a flat level surface.
- Administrator now checks the temperature. Acceptable range: 93 to 98º F. The temperature sensitive strip affixed to the lower part of the cup.
- Now tear off the label to the face of the cup to reveal the test result.
Interpreting the test results:
To interpret the test, wait a few minutes for the test to develop. Compare the result with the instruction card.
- Presumed positive: If no line is seen in the (T) area, the result is positive for the drug in that panel.
- Negative: If a line is visible in the (T) area, even a faint line, then the result is negative.
- Invalid: If a line is not apparent in the (C) area on one or all panels, then the test is invalid.
The test has built-in controls to establish the test completed correctly. The (C) line is the control line.
Interpreting the specimen integrity:
The chart above is included with WEC Cup-254 AD. The cup has a built-in test for checking urine integrity. The chart is used to check integrity by comparing the colors against the result from the test. If the colors on the left compare with the colors on the cup then the sample has not been tampered or adulterated. However, if the colors on the right compare with the cup then request a new sample and start a new test.
What you need to know.
5 panel cup drug tests are shipped in 25 individually foil wrapped packs, with instruction card and a package insert. The insert is a general document but does include information on cut-off levels for most prescription and illicit drugs. Test kits carry a shelf life up to 24 months from date of manufacture.
Most product are in stock and dispatched same day in discreet packaging.
View important documents that should be used in conjunction with this product. Copies can be printed for later use by clicking the links below.