5 panel dip drug test kit.
5 panel dip drug test kit is a one-step drug of abuse process that has been cleared by the FDA for drug testing at home or the workplace. It detects five drugs simultaneously by testing human urine in a one-step process.
- Five (5) panel dip drug test kit
- Available in two configurations
- Built-in specimen validity test. (USSDipA-5M)
- Fewer positive results from OTC medications
- Results are easy to read and photocopy
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- Shipped in boxes of 25.
- It detects five drugs in one operation
- Results are easy to interpret
- Results are clear & sharp
- Negative results in less than two minutes
- Flood-proof design
- Very accurate
- Fewer false positives.
The UScreen 5 panel dip drug test kit is available in two options, one with a specimen validity test and one without. It is fully FDA cleared for use at home and the workplace making this product one of the best on the market with a very low price.
A specimen validity test is available in one option ensuring the integrity of the specimen by checking the specific gravity, pH levels, and oxidants; This makes sure the urine sample hasn’t been compromised.
Both of the 5 panel dip drug test kits mentioned above have cut-off levels that comply with NIDA recommendations ensuring accurate testing. The cut-off level is the point where the donor’s test result is deemed to be either positive or negative.
The testing process is straightforward. Remove the cap, dip into a urine sample, wait 20 seconds and read the result of the five drugs tested; Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamines, and Methamphetamine.
The test results are incredibly accurate in producing clear, sharp lines in the test window. This test also produces fewer positive effects from OTC medications.
5 panel dip drug test kit – A quality product at an affordable price shipped in 25 tests per box, with a shelf life of up to 18 months.
- For testing your child or family member.
- Drug testing at home.
- Drug testing in the workplace.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Staffing agencies.
- Drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Doctors, Medical Centers, and Hospitals.
Included in each box, are instructions in the form of a data-sheet. You can download a copy by clicking the link below.