5 panel dip drug test kit.
5 panel dip drug test kit is a one-step drugs of abuse process that has been cleared by the FDA for drug testing at home or the workplace. It detects 5 drugs simultaneously by testing human urine in a one step process.
- 5 panel dip drug test kit.
- Detects 5 drugs in one test.
- Available in two configurations.
- Built-in specimen validity test. (USSDipA-5M)
- Negative results in less than two minutes.
- Fewer positive results from common medications.
- Results are easy to read and can be photocopied.
- Very accurate.
- Flood proof design.
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- Shipped in boxes of 25.
The UScreen 5 panel dip drug test kit is available in two options, one with a specimen validity test and one without. It is fully FDA approved for use at home of the workplace making this product one of the best on the market with a very low price.
A specimen validity test is available in one option ensuring the integrity of the specimen by checking the specific gravity, pH levels and oxidants. This makes sure the urine sample hasn’t been compromised.
Both of the aforementioned 5 panel dip drug test kits have cut-off levels that comply with NIDA recommendations ensuring accurate testing. The cut-off level is the point where the donor’s test result is deemed to be either positive or negative.
The testing process is very simple. Remove the cap, dip into a urine sample, wait 20 seconds and read the result of the 5 drugs tested; Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamines and Methamphetamine.
The test results are extremely accurate producing clear sharp lines in the test window. This test also produces fewer positive results from common medications.
5 panel dip drug test kit – A quality product at an affordable price shipped in 25 tests per box, with a shelf life of up to 18 months.
- Testing your child or family.
- Drug testing at home.
- Drug testing in the workplace.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Staffing agencies.
- Drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Doctors, Medical Centers and Hospitals.
Full instructions are included in each box. You can also download a copy by clicking the links below.