5 panel Drug Screen for AMP, BZO, COC, OPI, and THC. From $1.50ea. 25pk.
From $48.00 /box
This is a 5 panel Drug Screen for Amphetamines, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Opiates, and Marijuana. Its purpose is to detect five drugs of abuse. The drug test kit is excellent for determining if an individual tested positive for five commonly abused drugs. It’s the perfect solution for accurately testing employees in the workplace and loved ones at home. The 5 panel drug screen can be purchased for as little as $1.50 each, making this one of the most affordable screens available.
|50 Urine tests||2||12% $42.24|
|75 Urine tests||3||18% $39.36|
|100 Urine tests||4||22% $37.44|
5 panel drug screen multi-drug dip card
This five-panel instant drug screen provides affordable, accurate, and reliable testing without compromise. It is an immunoassay, designed as a rapid, one-step drug screen to give consistent, early results with 99% accuracy. It detects multiple drugs and their metabolites from a small urine sample. Wondfo has an FDA 510(k) clearance and a CLIA waiver meeting all Federal regulations.
Its accuracy is determined by the cut-off levels which meet or exceed recommendations set by NIDA.
Feature Benefits of the 5 panel Drug Screen:
- Rapid multi-drug urine screening test available in five (5) variations
- WDOA-154 5-Panel Card; Amphetamines, Cocaine, Opiates, Phencyclidine, and Marijuana.
- WDOA-254 5-Panel Card; Amphetamines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, and Marijuana. (most popular)
- WDOA-554 5-Panel Card; Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Ecstasy, Opiates, and Marijuana.
- WDOA-654 5-Panel Card; Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, and Marijuana.
- WDOA-754 5-Panel Card; Amphetamines, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Opiates, and Marijuana.
- Value for money – low unit cost
- Easy to use and interpret
- Reliable, 99% accurate.
Advanced features of the 5 panel Drug Screen:
- The five-panel drug test dip card detects five illicit drugs simultaneously.
- Two-minute result
- Consistent reliability
- Fast three-minute result
- Very simple to use
- The product is easy to store and has a long shelf life.
- CLIA Waived
- FDA 510 (k) cleared
- Photocopy the results and keep them on file.
Recommended uses for 5 panel drug test urine:
- At-home testing for family members
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Pre-Employment testing
- Staffing agencies
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- And random testing in schools and youth organizations.
Instructions for using the 5 panel Drug Screen:
Our 5-panel multi-drug screen detects five specific drugs simultaneously. Then, by immersing the device’s tips directly into a urine sample, the device starts to react, producing rapid results. The process takes less than three minutes as pinkish-red bars start to develop in the windows on the device’s face. The bar indicates the outcome when testing for each drug.
We must remind you to check the temperature of the donor’s urine before testing; it should be within 93º to 98º F. Urine samples out of range is generally an indication that the donor is trying to cheat the test. Note: If the donor, the person providing the urine sample, seeks to modify their sample with an adulterant, the result is likely to be inconclusive.
We cannot stress enough how important it is to follow these instructions.
- Remove the drug test from the sealed pouch. Discard the desiccant as this is only for absorbing humidity.
- Ask the person to be tested to provide a fresh urine sample; We recommend using a specimen cup that checks for temperature.
- Check the temperature immediately before proceeding with testing. The only acceptable temperature is between 93 to 98° F.
- If you are satisfied, the sample is fresh and has an odor, then proceed to the next stage.
- Remove the cap to the drug test and carefully immerse the tips of the fingers into the urine.
- Only immerse the fingertips of the dip card.
- Keep the fingers immersed for around twenty (20) seconds.
- Remove from urine and replace the cap. Lay on a flat surface.
- Observe the windows for each drug and view the results as they develop.
Learn how to interpret the results after using the 5 panel screen
The dip urine screen displays results on the face of the card. Each window is where the results appear, much like a pregnancy test. (see above)
- Negative. A line in the area marked (C) and a line in (T) are where the results appear. Some of these pinkish red lines may be fainter than others, but this is entirely okay.
- Presumed Positive. Only one line will be apparent, the (C) line. The (T) line will not be visible.
- Invalid. If either the (C) line of both (C) and (T) are not present, this indicates the test was not successful. At this point, discard the test and use a new one. Start the process again.
5 panel drug screen documentation:
Each box contains a datasheet detailing all aspects of this test, including basic instructions. Click the links below to download and print a test form and testing directions.
We will always send an order confirmation via email. If you didnt receive a confirmation then double check you provided the correct email address. Next, check your email spam box where you may find our confirmation. Because of the nature of the products we supply, often our emails will go into spam. If that is the case, move the email to your inbox and that will correct the problem so future updates arrive normally.
When will I get my order?
The arrival date depends on which shipping options were chosen, and how many items were in the order. Most orders are processed and shipped same day and take 3-5 days to arrive. Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer and these usually take 5-7 working days to arrive.
Small packages are shipped via USPS Mail and take 2-5 days to arrive.
We do not ship orders to a P.O. Box, they must be shipped to a street address. You’ll be notified after placing your order if we’re unable to ship to the address you’ve specified. NOTE: We do not ship orders to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Screening cut-off levels. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Alcohol||>0.02% B.A.C.||>0.02% B.A.C.|
|Amphetamines||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||300 ng/mL||60 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||10 ng/mL||5 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||300 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||500 ng/mL||100 ng/mL|
|EtG Alcohol||300 ng/mL||N/A|
|Fentanyl||200 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Heroin||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|K2, Spice||50 ng/mL||N/A|
|Marijuana||50 ng/mL||12 ng/mL|
|Methadone||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Morphine||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Opiates||2000 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||100 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||25 ng/mL||10 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||1000 ng/mL||N/A|
Detection times. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Ethanol||8 hrs.||8 hrs.|
|Ethyl Glucuronide||80 hrs.||N/A|
|Codeine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Morphine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Oxycodone||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Propoxyphene||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Tramadol||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Buprenorphine||3-5 days||1-2 days|
|Fentanyl||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Meperidine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Methadone||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Bath Salts||2-3 days||1-2 days|
|Ecstasy||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Cocaine||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Heroin||1-3 days||8 hrs.|
|K-2, Spice||1-3 days||N/A|
|Methamphetamine||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Phencyclidine||2-30 days||1-2 days|
|Amphetamines||2-4 days||1-3 days|
|Alprazolam||2-8 days||1-2 days|
|Chlordiazepoxide||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Clonazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Diazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Flunitrazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Lorazepam||2-5 days||1-2 days|
|Oxazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Amobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Butabarbital||1-21 days||1-2 days|
|Butalbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Pentobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Phenobarbital||1-28 days||1-2 days|
|Secobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Cannabinoids||Marijuana||1-30 days||1-2 days|