5 panel drug screen (3 pack)
The 5 panel drug screen offered here is the perfect solution for a parent or individual who wants to drug test their loved ones or themselves. This product is available in packs of three (3). Clarity screens are premium quality, manufactured to the highest standards and represent the best that money can buy.
5 panel rapid drug screen is a one-step test that detects the most common 5 drugs found in human urine. For added reliability each one conforms to cut-off levels as recommended by National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). By having an accurate cut-off level ensures that each test will be as accurate as the last with 99% accuracy. They produce fewer positive results from common over-the-counter medications such as: Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE and Adipex. Each test carries a CLIA waiver and a FDA 510(k) clearance for use at home.
This 5 panel drug screen is all you need to get accurate and consistently reliable results and is comparable to a lab test. The kit includes a three CLIA 5 panel drug screens. Instructions for use can be seen below.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home.
- At home drug testing.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations..
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers and other clinics.
- 5 panel drug screen.
- Detects five of the most commonly abused drugs:
Opiates, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Methamphetamines and Marijuana.
- Shipped in multiples of 3 per box.
- Negative results within one minute.
- Positive results visible in three minutes.
- Tests are easy to read with sharp clear markers.
- The test result can be photocopied for future reference.
- Fewer false positive results.
- No interference from common drugs.
- Complies with NIDA cut-off levels.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared. CLIA waived.
Why do I need to check the temperature before I drug test?
Parents know that cheating a test likely. Often they know that a substitute sample or fake urine may be used. So they use a thermometer to accurately check the temperature. It immediately alerts them of an out of temperature sample. Over the many years of testing we have found that the urine sample temperature will always be between 93° to 98°F. The thermometer will tell you if it’s not. If it’s not, don’t waste your time testing it. Ask for a fresh sample.
Directions for screening for drugs:
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the cap from the device and place on a flat surface.
- Dip the tips of the device into a urine sample for twenty (20) seconds.
- You will notice the windows where the result appears start to change color.
- Once you see that, take the device away from the urine and place the cap back on.
- Lay on a flat clean surface and wait for two (2) minutes before reading the results.
Interpreting the screen:
After testing, each window displays a pinkish lines.
- Negative: Both the Control line (C) and Test line (T) will be present.
- Note: Some lines will be fainter than others. This is not an indication drugs may be present, it is still a negative result.
- Positive: Presumed positive is when the apparent Test line (T) is absent.
- Invalid: If neither the Test line (T) or Control line (C) are not present it’s normally an indication the screening device was never in contact with the urine sample.
[box type=”alert” style=”rounded” border=”full” icon=”none”]We are very passionate about you getting the right result from drug testing. Our experience tells us that to reliably drug test a person, all aspects of the testing procedure need to be closely observed, especially the specimen temperature. Typically 93° to 98°F. If the urine is not within the correct temperature, then do not test the urine sample. Ask for a fresh sample and start again.[/box]
Full instructions are included in each box, you can also download a copy by clicking the buttons below.