5 panel drug screen kit (3 pack)
The 5 panel drug screen offered here is the perfect solution for a parent or individual who wants to test their loved ones or themselves. Clarity screens are superior quality, manufactured to the highest standards and represent the best that money can buy.
5 panel rapid drug screen is a one-step test that detects five commonly abused drugs found in human urine. For added reliability, each one conforms to cut-off levels as recommended by National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Accurate cut-off levels ensure that each test will be as precise as the last with 99% accuracy. They produce fewer positive results from common over-the-counter medications such as Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE and Adipex. Each test carries a CLIA waiver and an FDA 510(k) clearance for use at home.
This 5 panel drug screen is all you need to get accurate and consistently reliable results and is comparable to a lab test. Each pack includes three CLIA 5 panel drug screens.
- At home testing for your child or family member.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers, and other clinics.
- Five-panel drug screen.
- Detects five commonly abused drugs:
Opiates, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Methamphetamines and Marijuana.
- Fewer false positive results.
- There is no interference from OTC drugs with this test.
- Shipped in multiples of 3 per box.
- This test complies with NIDA cut-off levels.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared. CLIA waived.
- 99% accurate cut-off levels.
- Negative results are visible within one minute.
- Positive results are visible in three minutes.
- Tests are easy to read with sharp, clear markers.
- Photograph all test results for future reference.
- Easy to administer and interpret.
Why do I need to check the temperature before I drug test?
Parents know that cheating a test likely. Often they know that their loved ones may try to substitute or use fake urine to beat the test. The use of a thermometer can accurately check the temperature and immediately alerts them to an out of temperature sample. Over the many years of testing, we have found that the urine sample temperature will always be between 93° to 98°F. The thermometer will tell you if it’s not. If it’s not, don’t waste your time testing it. Ask for a fresh sample.
Directions on how to use the 5 panel drug screen:
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the cap from the device and place on a flat surface.
- Dip the tips of the device into a urine sample for twenty (20) seconds.
- You will notice on the face of the test a change of color starts to appear.
- Once you see that, take the device away from the urine and place the cap back on.
- Lay on a clean surface and wait for two (2) minutes before reading the result.
Directions on how to interpret the 5 panel drug screen:
After testing, each window displays pinkish lines.
Both the Control line (C) and Test line (T) will be present.
- Note: Some lines will be fainter than others. Any line no matter how weak is still a negative result.
Presumed positive is when the apparent Test line (T) is absent.
If neither the Test line (T) or Control line (C) is not present it usually indicates the screening device was never in contact with the urine sample.
We are very passionate about you getting the right result from drug tests. Our experience tells us that to reliably drug test a person, all aspects of the testing procedure should be strictly observed, especially the specimen temperature. Typically 93° to 98°F. If the temperature is out of range, top the test and ask for a fresh sample and start again.
Full instructions can be download here by clicking the links below.