This is a urine test for five drugs. This 5 panel drug test cup is possibly the easiest and most economical urine drug test available. It includes a five (5) panel drug test, urine temperature test and cup for a urine specimen. The test is FDA cleared and carries a CLIA waiver for medical facilities. There is also a configuration with specimen validity test.
- Detects 5 drugs simultaneously.
- Competitively priced.
- Free protective gloves with each cup.
- 99% accurate.
- Monitors urine temperature.
- Results are easy to interpret.
- Tests are integrated into one cup.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses.
- Easy to store.
- Long shelf life.
5 panel drug test cup
5 panel cup drug test is possible one of the most economical ways to cleanly administer a drug test with 99% accurate results. Everything you need is included in the box. Comprises 25 specimen cups with specimen temperature test and a test identifying five drugs of abuse.
Overview of 5 panel cup drug test:
The device comprises:
- A urine specimen cup
- Five panels for detecting five drugs abuse.
- Affixed to the side of the cup is a heat sensitive strip for checking urine temperature.
- Screw top to avoid spillage.
- Free protective gloves for handling.
- Paper seal.
- Detects 5 drugs in one test.
- Available in three configurations.
- Built-in temperature test.
- Optional built-in specimen validity test.
- Adheres to cut-off levels set by NIDA.
- Results in less than five minutes.
- Reliable, inexpensive and accurate.
- FDA (510k) cleared and CLIA waived.
- Shipped in 25 individually foil wrapped kits.
What does FDA cleared mean? The FDA has issued a certificate of compliance and has deemed it suitable for use in the workplace and for parents use at home.
What does CLIA waived mean? CLIA waived drug tests employ methodologies that are so simple and accurate to use, the likelihood to render an erroneous result is negligible, and pose no reasonable risk of harm to the donor. This CLIA waiver means it can be used by doctors and hospitals for testing patients.
What are the benefits?
The major benefits of this product are; simplicity of use, a no-step process, clean to administer and results appear in less than three (3) minutes. It’s available in three variations, one with a specimen validity test. The final benefit is its low cost and accuracy. All in all, a highly recommended product.
The optional specimen validity test checks for urine integrity. The test is also inside the cup and gives a clear indication of adulteration. It ensures the donor has not tried to compromise his or her sample trying to cheat the test. These are important aspects when drug testing because if they cheat and pass they win.
Available in three configurations:
- WECCup-254: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamine.
- WECCup-254 AD: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamine and specimen validity test.
- WECCup-154: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Phencyclidine.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- FDA cleared for workplace testing.
- Hospitals and doctor’s office.
Testing with the 5 panel cup drug test:
The testing process is as simple as A – B – C, collect a urine sample in the cup, secure the lid, read temperature and test result.
Specimen validity test (optional):
The 5 panel drug test cup WECCup-254 AD has a specimen validity test built into the cup. It checks for pH level, specific gravity (S.G.) and oxidants (OX) in the urine.
After the urine sample has been collected, use the included chart to check for abnormalities. Compare the colors of the test against the color chart. If the colors on the left compare with the colors on the cup then the sample is good. However, if any of the colors on the right compare with colors on the cup then request a new sample and start a new test. This is a sign that the sample has been compromised by the donor.
Instructions for use:
- Remove the test cup and from the sealed foil pouch.
- Unscrew the lid and remove the protective gloves.
- Ask the person to be tested (the donor) to provide a urine sample to the mark on the cup.
- Ask the donor to pass the cup back to the administrator after replacing the cap.
Place cup on a flat surface.
Check temperature by observing the heat sensitive strip affixed to the lower part of the cup.
Acceptable temperature range: 93 to 98º F.
After three (3) minutes, tear off the label to the face of the cup to reveal test result.
Interpreting the result:
The test will develop within three (3) minutes. To interpret, compare the result with the instruction card. Each test has built-in controls to establish the test completed correctly. This is noted by observing the (C) line or control line against each drug tested. If
- Presumed positive: If no line is seen in the (T) area, the result is positive for the drug in that window.
- Negative: If a line is visible in the (T) area, even a faint line, then the result is negative.
- Invalid: If a line is not apparent in the (C) area on one or all panel windows, then the test is invalid.
Note: If a test is presumed positive, use the paper seal provided, place over cup and mark with donors name and send to a lab for final confirmation.
5 panel drug test cup is shipped same day. Each box includes a package insert with specific details on drugs tested, cut off levels and cross-reactions with OTC medications. Print a copy by clicking the link below. You can also print a test report form and instructions for using urine drug test cups.