5 panel drug test cup kit
This 5 panel cup drug test is possible one of the most economical ways to cleanly administer the analysis with 99% accurate results. Included is everything you need. The box contains 25 specimen cups with a heat-sensitive strip for checking urine temperature and urinalysis, identifying five drugs of abuse.
Overview of the product:
The device comprises:
- A urine specimen cup and urinalysis test for five drugs of abuse
- A check for urine temperature
- Screw top to avoid spillage
- Paper seal.
Features of this 5 panel drug test cup kit:
- It detects five drugs in one analysis
- It is available in three configurations
- Built-in temperature check
- Optional built-in specimen validity check
- Adheres to cut-off levels set by NIDA
- The results are visible in less than three minutes
- Reliable, inexpensive and accurate
- This product is FDA 510(k) cleared, and CLIA Waived
- Shipped in 25 individually foil wrapped kits.
- It detects five drugs simultaneously
- No additional steps required to activate the device
- Free protective gloves with each cup
- Monitors urine temperature
- Results are easy to interpret
- Fully integrated urine cup
- Suitable for a wide range of uses
- Competitively priced
- 99% accurate
- Easy to store
- Long shelf life.
What does FDA Cleared mean? The FDA has issued a certificate of compliance and has deemed it suitable for use in the workplace and parents use at home.
What does CLIA Waived mean? CLIA Waived methodologies that are so simple and accurate to use, the likelihood to render an erroneous result is negligible, and pose no reasonable risk of harm to the donor. This CLIA Waiver means doctors and hospitals can use it for testing patients.
What are the benefits?
The significant benefits of the 5 panel drug test cup kit are; the simplicity of use, a no-step process, clean to administer, and results appear in less than three (3) minutes. It’s available in three variations, one with a specimen validity test. The final benefit is its low cost and accuracy — all in all, a highly recommended product.
The optional specimen validity check for urine integrity. This test is also inside the cup and gives a clear indication of contamination. It ensures the donor has not tried to compromise his or her sample trying to cheat the test. These are essential aspects when drug testing because if they cheat and pass, they win.
- WECCup-254: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamine.
- WECCup-254 AD: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamine, and specimen validity check.
- WECCup-154: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Phencyclidine.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Pre-employment testing
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- Random testing in schools or youth organizations
- Hospitals and doctor’s offices.
How to use this drug test cup kit:
The testing process is as simple as A – B – C, collect a urine sample in the cup, secure the lid, read the temperature, and finally, the analysis result.
Specimen validity test (optional):
The 5 panel drug test cup kit (WECCup-254 AD) has a specimen validity test built into the cup. It checks for pH level, specific gravity (S.G.) and oxidants (OX) in the urine.
After the urine sample was collected, use the included chart to check for abnormalities. Compare the colors of the test against the color chart. If the colors on the left compare, then the sample is good. However, if you see the colors on the right, request a new sample, and start the process with a new cup. Abnormal colors are a sign that the donor compromised the sample.
Instructions for testing:
How to correctly administer the device:
- Remove the cup and from the sealed foil pouch
- Unscrew the lid and remove the protective gloves
- Ask the person to be tested (the donor) to provide a urine sample to the mark on the cup
- Ask the donor to pass the cup back to the administrator after replacing the cap
- Place cup on a flat surface
- Check the temperature by observing the heat-sensitive strip affixed to the lower part of the container
- Read the urine temperature; acceptable temperature range is 93 to 98º F
- After three (3) minutes, tear off the label to the face of the cup to reveal the result.
How to correctly interpret the result:
The test will develop within three (3) minutes. To understand, compare the result with the instruction card. Each test has built-in controls. Observing the (C) line is present confirms each analysis completed successfully.
- Presumed positive:
If no apparent line is observed in the (T) area, the result is positive for the drug in that window.
If a line is visible in the (T) area, even a faint line, then the result is negative.
If no line is apparent in the (C) area on one of the panel windows, then the test is invalid.
Note: If a test is presumed positive, use the paper seal provided, place over cup and mark with donor name and send it to a lab for final confirmation.
Instructions for the 5 panel drug test cup kit:
Each box includes a package insert with specific details on the drugs tested, cut off levels, and cross-reactions with OTC medications. Print a copy by clicking the link below. You can also print a test report form and instructions for administering urine drug tests.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.