Drugs of Abuse 5 Panel Drug Test Cup Kit – A Urine Cup Test for Five Drugs
From: $2.09 ea.
The 5 panel drug test cup kit is possibly the most comfortable and economically available. This urine test detects five drugs and includes a specimen cup and a check for urine temperature. Its simple procedure requires no additional steps to activate it.
5 panel drug test cup kit
This 5-panel cup drug test is possible one of the most economical ways to administer the analysis with 99% accurate results cleanly. Included is everything you need. The box contains 25 specimen cups with a heat-sensitive strip for checking urine temperature and urinalysis, identifying five abuse drugs.
Overview of the product:
The device comprises:
- A urine specimen cup and urinalysis test for five drugs of abuse
- A check for urine temperature
- Screw top to avoid spillage
- Paper seal.
Features of the 5 panel drug test cup kit:
- It detects five drugs in one analysis.
- It is available in three configurations.
- Built-in temperature check and optional built-in specimen validity check.
- Adheres to cut-off levels set by NIDA
- The results are visible in less than three minutes.
- Reliable, inexpensive, and accurate.
- This product is FDA 510(k) cleared, and CLIA Waived
- Shipped in 25 individually foil-wrapped kits.
- It detects five drugs simultaneously
- No additional steps are required to activate the device
- Free protective gloves with each cup
- Monitors urine temperature
- Results are easy to interpret
- Fully integrated urine cup
- Suitable for a wide range of uses
- Competitively priced
- 99% accurate
- Easy to store
- Long shelf life.
What does FDA Cleared mean? The FDA issues a certificate of compliance and has deemed it suitable for use in the workplace and parents use at home.
What does CLIA Waived mean? CLIA Waived methodologies that are so simple and accurate to use, the likelihood to render an erroneous result is negligible and poses no reasonable risk of harm to the donor. This CLIA Waiver means doctors and hospitals can use it for testing patients.
What are the benefits?
The 5-panel drug test cup kit is; the simplicity of use, a no-step process, clean to administer, and results appear in less than three (3) minutes. It’s available in three variations, one with a specimen validity test. The final benefit is its low cost and accuracy — all in all, a highly recommended product.
The optional specimen validity check for urine integrity. This test is also inside the cup and gives a clear indication of contamination. It ensures the donor has not tried to compromise their sample trying to cheat the test. These are essential aspects when drug testing because if they cheat and pass, they win.
- WECCup-254: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamine.
- WECCup-254 AD: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamine, and specimen validity check.
- WECCup-154: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Phencyclidine.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Pre-employment testing
- Random testing in the workplace
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- Random testing in schools or youth organizations
- Hospitals and doctor’s offices.
How to use this drug test cup kit:
The testing process is as simple as A – B – C, collecting a urine sample in the cup, securing the lid, reading the temperature, and finally, reading the analysis result.
Specimen validity test (optional):
The 5-panel drug test cup kit (WECCup-254 AD) has a specimen validity test built into the cup. It checks for pH level, specific gravity (S.G.), and oxidants (OX) in the urine.
After the urine sample is collected, use the included chart to check for abnormalities. Compare the colors of the test against the color chart. If the colors on the left compare, then the sample is good. However, if you see the colors on the right, request a new sample, and start the process with a new cup. Abnormal colors are a sign that the donor compromised the sample.
Instructions for using the 5 panel drug test cup kit:
How to correctly administer the device:
- Remove the cup and from the sealed foil pouch and unscrew the lid.
- Ask the person to be tested (the donor) to provide a urine sample to the cup’s mark.
- Ask the donor to pass the cup back to the administrator after replacing the cap.
- Place cup on a flat surface and check the temperature by observing the heat-sensitive strip affixed to the lower part of the container.
- Read the urine temperature; the acceptable temperature range is 93 to 98º F.
- After three (3) minutes, tear off the label to the face of the cup to reveal the result.
How to correctly interpret the result:
- The test will develop within three (3) minutes. Each test has built-in controls. Establish the (C) line is present; this confirms the analysis completed.
- Presumed positive:
If no apparent line is observed in the (T) area, the result is positive for that window’s drug.
If a line is visible in the (T) area, even a faint line, the result is negative.
If no line is apparent in the (C) area on one of the panel windows, then the test is invalid.
Note: If a test is presumed positive, use the paper seal provided, place it over the cup and mark it with donor name and send it to a lab for final confirmation.
Documents for the 5 panel drug test cup kit:
Each box includes a package insert with specific details on the drugs tested, cut-off levels, and cross-reactions with OTC medications. Print a copy by clicking the links below. You can also print a test report form and instructions for administering urine drug tests.
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 6 in|
We will always send an order confirmation via email. If you didnt receive a confirmation then double check you provided the correct email address. Next, check your email spam box where you may find our confirmation. Because of the nature of the products we supply, often our emails will go into spam. If that is the case, move the email to your inbox and that will correct the problem so future updates arrive normally.
When will I get my order?
The arrival date depends on which shipping options were chosen, and how many items were in the order. Most orders are processed and shipped same day and take 3-5 days to arrive. Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer and these usually take 5-7 working days to arrive.
Small packages are shipped via USPS Mail and take 2-5 days to arrive.
We do not ship orders to a P.O. Box, they must be shipped to a street address. You’ll be notified after placing your order if we’re unable to ship to the address you’ve specified. NOTE: We do not ship orders to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Screening cut-off levels. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Alcohol||>0.02% B.A.C.||>0.02% B.A.C.|
|Amphetamines||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||300 ng/mL||60 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||10 ng/mL||5 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||300 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||500 ng/mL||100 ng/mL|
|EtG Alcohol||300 ng/mL||N/A|
|Fentanyl||200 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Heroin||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|K2, Spice||50 ng/mL||N/A|
|Marijuana||50 ng/mL||12 ng/mL|
|Methadone||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Morphine||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Opiates||2000 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||100 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||25 ng/mL||10 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||1000 ng/mL||N/A|
Detection times. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Ethanol||8 hrs.||8 hrs.|
|Ethyl Glucuronide||80 hrs.||N/A|
|Codeine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Morphine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Oxycodone||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Propoxyphene||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Tramadol||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Buprenorphine||3-5 days||1-2 days|
|Fentanyl||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Meperidine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Methadone||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Bath Salts||2-3 days||1-2 days|
|Ecstasy||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Cocaine||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Heroin||1-3 days||8 hrs.|
|K-2, Spice||1-3 days||N/A|
|Methamphetamine||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Phencyclidine||2-30 days||1-2 days|
|Amphetamines||2-4 days||1-3 days|
|Alprazolam||2-8 days||1-2 days|
|Chlordiazepoxide||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Clonazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Diazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Flunitrazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Lorazepam||2-5 days||1-2 days|
|Oxazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Amobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Butabarbital||1-21 days||1-2 days|
|Butalbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Pentobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Phenobarbital||1-28 days||1-2 days|
|Secobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Cannabinoids||Marijuana||1-30 days||1-2 days|