The 5-panel drug test cup
UScreen five-panel cup is a fully integrated drug of abuse test available urine test in four configurations and includes a built-in urine temperature check and specimen validity test.
The 5 panel drug test cup is FDA cleared and complies with government cut-off levels for accuracy. The container comprises a 5-panel drug test detecting five different drugs a built-in temperature check and specimen validity test for evaluating the urine integrity; These features enhance the accuracy and validity of the analysis.
- 5 panel drug test cup
- Fully integrated one-step test
- Built-in temperature test
- Built-in specimen validity test
- NIDA certified drug cut-off levels
- FDA 510 (K) cleared
- Available in four options
- Detects five drugs in one operation
- No collector exposure to urine
- Clear, sharp test results
- Results appear in minutes
- Fewer positive effects of OTC medications
- 99% accurate
- Fast acting with almost instant results
- Bright and clear interpretation
- No collector exposure to urine
- Manufactured to the highest standards by UScreen
- Shipped in 25 kits per box
Top list of medications that won’t cause a false-positive with this test kit.
- Prevacid (lansoprazole), Adipex (phentermine), Sustiva (efavirenz), Prilosec (omeprazole), Zoloft (sertraline), Protonix (pantoprazole), Zantac (ranitidine), Nexium (esomeprazole), Phenergan (promethazine), andSudafed PE (phenylephrine).
Everyday situations for using this 5 panel drug test cup:
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Workplace drug testing.
- For testing a teen or family member in the privacy of home.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
How to use and test with the 5 panel drug test cup:
- Ask the donor to provide a urine sample to a level marked on the container and affix the lid
- Read the urine temperature and confirm the temperature is within range
- After three minutes remove the peel-off label from the front of the container and read the results.
- Results appear in seconds developing to clear sharp red lines in each window.
How to read the result of the test:
The results are read by looking against the (C) mark on each panel window. Here you will see reddish lines appear. The (C) line is the control line indicating the test was successful.
A second red line will then appear in each panel window against the (T) test line; Lines appear no matter how faint, the result is negative.
- Presumed positive.
If no (T) line appears in any of the windows, the test is positive for that drug. The sample should then be sent to a SAMHSA certified lab for further analysis using GC-MS technology.
One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is interference from OTC drugs as they can cause false-positives. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the laboratory unnecessarily, leading to wasted time and money. This cup has been designed to reduce false-positives, it also employs a no flood system so overfilling won’t affect the test. Compare this with other brands!
Specimen validity test:
The specimen validity test determines the integrity of the urine sample.
- Creatinine (CR): Creatinine reacts to produce a purplish-brown color complex. The color intensity is directly proportional to the concentration of creatinine. Urine samples with creatinine concentrations of less than 20 mg/ml are dilute, which may be indicative of adulteration.
- Specific Gravity (SG): Tests for sample dilution. The color changes from dark blue to blue-green if the urine is of low concentration to a green and yellow-green in the urine of higher concentrations.
- Bleach or oxidants (OX): Tests for the presence of bleach, hydrogen peroxide, and Pyridinium Chlorochromate, in urine. Observation of a blue-green, brown, or orange color indicates adulteration with bleach or other oxidizing agents.
Specimen validity color comparison chart. (colors approximate)
Compare the colors to the chart enclosed. Note: If colors are outside the normal range consider the sample has been contaminated or diluted, open a second test cup, collect a new specimen, and retest.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the deadly drug is out of control! - March 15, 2019