The 5 panel drug test cup
Wondfo five-panel cup is a fully integrated urine drug of abuse test, which includes a built-in urine temperature check with screw-tight lid. The cup design is large enough, making it suitable for both sexes.
The container comprises a 5-panel drug test detecting five different drugs, a built-in temperature check for monitoring the urine temperature. These features enhance the accuracy and validity of the analysis.
- 5-panel drug test cup
- Fully integrated one-step analysis
- Built-in temperature check
- NIDA certified cut-off levels
- FDA 510 (K) cleared
- CLIA waived
What does NIDA certified mean? Manufacturers have to meet standards for their products to be approved for use when analyzing drugs of abuse. They must meet NIDA guidelines for cut-off levels. This is very important to establish if a result is either negative or presumed positive. The cut-off level is what determines this. Read this article for more information.
- Detects five drugs in one operation
- No collector exposure to urine
- Clear, sharp results
- Results appear in minutes
- Fewer positive effects of OTC medications
- 99% accurate
- Fast-acting with almost instant results
- Manufactured to the highest standards by Wondfo
- Shipped in boxes of 25, 50, 75, or 100 kits per order.
Everyday situations for using this 5 panel drug test cup:
Testing for abuse or reasonable suspicion is important as not only can this harm the individual, if you are an employer it can affect your bottom line. The list below are some basic examples but the can be many instances where it’s necessary to initiate a test.
- Corporate testing programs
- For checking your employees in the Workplace
- For testing a teen or family member in the privacy of your own home
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- And random testing pupils in schools or youth organizations.
How to use and interpret the 5 panel drug test cup:
- Ask the donor to provide a urine sample to a level marked on the container and affix the lid
- Read the urine temperature and confirm the temperature is within range
- After three minutes, remove the peel-off label from the front of the container and read the results.
- Results appear in seconds, developing to clear sharp red lines in each window.
The results are read firstly by ensuring the (C) band on each panel is visible. The (C) bar is the control line indicating the analysis was successful.
A second red bar appears in each panel window against the letter (T); This tells you if the sample was positive or negative. If a bar is visible no matter how faint, the result is negative.
- Presumed positive.
If no (T) bar appears in any of the windows, the result is positive for that substance. The sample should then be sent to a SAMHSA certified lab for further analysis using GC-MS technology.
One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is interference from OTC drugs as they can cause false-positives. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the laboratory unnecessarily, leading to wasted time and money. This cup has been designed to reduce false-positives. It also employs a no flood system, so overfilling won’t affect the result. Compare this with other brands
Wondfo cup documentation and Instruction:
5 panel drug test cup kit by Wondfo detects Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, and Marijuana. Each box contains instructions and twenty-five kits. The guidelines include information on specimen collection, storage, and stability, warnings, and precaution when testing and a summary of drugs analyzed.
Please use the links below to download a copy. For your convenience, we have included links for a test form to document the donor’s result and approved instructions on the correct procedure for testing.
Data-sheet. Test form. Instructions.