5 panel drug test cup
UScreen 5 panel cup is a fully integrated drugs of abuse test available in four configurations that include a built-in urine temperature test and specimen validity test.
- 5 panel drug test cup.
- Detects 5 drugs in one test.
- Available in four options.
- Built-in temperature test.
- Built-in specimen validity test.
- NIDA certified drug cut-off levels.
- No collector exposure to urine.
- Clear, sharp test results.
- Results appear in minutes.
- Fewer positive results from common medications.
- Manufactured to the highest standards by UScreen.
- FDA 510 (K) cleared.
- Shipped in 25 kits per box.
The 5 panel drug test cup is FDA cleared for accuracy. The cup comprises a 5 panel drug test that detecting 5 different drugs and a built-in temperature and specimen validity test for testing the urine integrity. This gives you the confidence of accurate and valid drug testing with every kit.
The testing process is simple:
Ask the donor to provide a urine sample to a level marked on the cup, the administrator will then affix the lid onto the cup, remove the peel-off label on the front and read the results.
Results begin to appear in seconds showing clear sharp red lines in the window. The results are read by looking against the (C) mark here there should be a red line. This is the control line indicating the test was successful. A second red line will then appear against the (T) the test line.
When the line appears and no matter how faint, the result is negative. If no line appears the test is positive. The sample should then be sent to a SAMHSA certified lab for further analysis using GC-MS technology.
One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is interference from common prescription drug as they can cause false-positives. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the laboratory unnecessarily, leading to wasted time and money. This cup also employs a no flood system so over filling won’t affect the test results. Compare this with other brands!
Specimen validity test:
This determines the integrity of the urine sample.
- Creatinine (CR): Creatinine reacts to produce a purplish-brown color complex. The color intensity is directly proportional to the concentration of creatinine. Urine samples with creatinine concentrations of less than 20 mg/ml are dilute, which may be indicative of adulteration.
- Specific Gravity (SG): Tests for sample dilution. The color changes from dark blue to blue-green if the urine is of low concentration to a green and yellow-green in urine of higher concentrations.
- Bleach or oxidants (OX): Tests for the presence of bleach, hydrogen peroxide and Pyridinium Chlorochromate, in urine. Observation of a blue-green, brown, or orange color indicates adulteration with bleach or other oxidizing agents.
Specimen validity color comparison chart. (colors approximate)
Compare the colors to the chart enclosed. Note: If colors are outside normal range, open a second test cup, collect a new specimen, and retest.
5 panel drug test cup uses:
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Workplace drug testing.
- Testing your child or family member in privacy of your own home.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Probation testing.
- Law enforcement drug testing.
Top 10 list of medications that won’t cause a false-positive with this test kit.
- Prevacid (lansoprazole)
- Adipex (phentermine)
- Sustiva (efavirenz)
- Prilosec (omeprazole)
- Zoloft (sertraline)
- Protonix (pantoprazole)
- Zantac (ranitidine)
- Nexium (esomeprazole)
- Phenergan (promethazine)
- Sudafed PE (phenylephrine)
5 panel drug test cup by UScreen includes full instructions in each box. You can also download a copy by clicking the links below.