The 5 panel drug test cup
Wondfo five-panel cup is a fully integrated urine drug of abuse test, including a built-in urine temperature check with a screw-tight lid. The cup design is large enough, making it suitable for both sexes.
The container comprises a 5-panel drug test detecting five different drugs and a built-in temperature check to monitor the urine temperature. These features enhance the accuracy and validity of the analysis.
- 5-panel drug test cup
- Fully integrated one-step analysis
- Built-in temperature check
- NIDA certified cut-off levels
- FDA 510 (K) cleared
- CLIA waived
What does NIDA certified mean? Manufacturers have to meet standards for their products to be approved for use when analyzing drugs of abuse. They must meet NIDA guidelines for cut-off levels. This is very important to establish if a result is either negative or presumed positive. The cut-off level is what determines this. Read this article for more information.
- Detects five drugs in one operation
- No collector exposure to urine
- Clear, sharp results
- Results appear in minutes
- Fewer positive effects of OTC medications
- 99% accurate
- Fast-acting with almost instant results
- Manufactured to the highest standards by Wondfo
- They are shipped in boxes of 25, 50, 75, or 100 kits per order.
Everyday situations for using this 5 panel drug test cup:
Testing for abuse or reasonable suspicion is crucial as not only can this harm the individual if you are an employer, but it can also affect your bottom line. The list below are some basic examples, but the can be many instances where it’s necessary to initiate a test.
- Corporate testing programs
- For checking your employees in the Workplace
- For testing a teen or family member in the privacy of your own home
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- And random testing pupils in schools or youth organizations.
How to use and interpret the 5 panel drug test cup:
- Ask the donor to provide a urine sample to a level marked on the container and affix the lid
- Read the urine temperature and confirm it is between 93° to 98° degrees F. If not, discard the urine and repeat with a new test.
- After three minutes, remove the peel-off label from the front of the container and read the results.
- Results appear in seconds, developing to clear sharp red lines in each window.
- The results are read firstly by ensuring the (C) band on each panel is visible. The (C) bar is the control line indicating the analysis was successful.
A second red bar appears in each panel window against the letter (T); This tells you if the sample was positive or negative. If a bar is visible, no matter how faint, the result is negative.
- Presumed positive.
If no (T) bar appears in any of the windows, the result is positive for that substance. Send the urine sample to a SAMHSA-certified lab for further analysis using GC-MS technology.
One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is interference from OTC drugs, as they can cause false positives. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the laboratory unnecessarily, leading to wasted time and money.
Wondfo 5 panel drug test cup kit documentation:
The 5 panel urine drug test cup from Wondfo detects Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, and Marijuana. Each box contains instructions and twenty-five kits. The guidelines include information on specimen collection, storage, stability, warnings, and precautions when testing and a summary of drugs analyzed.
Please use the links below to download a copy. We have included links for a test form to document the donor’s result and approved instructions on the correct procedure for testing for your convenience.
Insert. Test Form. Instructions.